How is UC3 overrated?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I agree i enjoyed the larger amounts of platforming as well. Also the set pieces in this game are WILD, the ship and the plane and the chateau levles are probablly the best I have seen in any game

Minajj

Yeah, the more I play the more I feel that this game probably is the best of them in many ways, but it unfortunately it has some technical issues.

I really hope that in the next one they focus on making all of the platforming interesting. I think its the next logical step for Uncharted. They need some more skill involved. If they can do that and pair it with the best of 3 without tech issues, it would be amazing.

shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"]I was lukewarm on it but since the patch came out, I can't wait to play it again. I just need to focus on school right now (which is why I'm on Gamespot... :?). I don't think it was nearly as good as U2, but it's still great.

The patch makes the game so much better. I don't even know how or why but the added motion blur and better aiming system greatly improves the experience.
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
UC3 its underrated not overrated much better of awesome UC2 for me
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

UC3 its underrated not overrated much better of awesome UC2 for meCTR360

I just wish they didnt have framerate issues, AI issues (moreso in the beginning), and the lame auto aiming blind fire. Because this game gets so good. It has some of the best fire fights, puzzles, and story in Uncharted.

da_chub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 da_chub
Member since 2007 • 3140 Posts
singple player, UC2 is better. UC3 is just more of same kind of feel. However, online is better and overall id say UC3 is a better game. But as a series, UC2 is my fav.