Hi, my name is Soundcell and I am a PS3aholic

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

[QUOTE="soundcellx"]but the majority of people are stupid and that nullifies subjective views. i mean some people like country music, nascar, wrestling, religion, twilight movies, transformers movies, avatar, etc., so ya.

MethodManFTW

Seriously, guys! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to gaming. TC says he dislikes MGS series; I on the otherhand love it. Im not going to try and change his opinion because I respect it. People need to stop trying to change others opinions just because they dont like "your" choice in gaming. TC don't listen to them, keep doing what you do!

No one is trying to change his opinion. Everyone is just pointing out how moronic he is being.

Hey MethodManFTW! I see you on PSN, and I see you on here all the time! How's it going!? I understand your point, there is not reason for TC to resort to name calling, but I have noticed that some people on this site want you to like their games and if you dont, then that person is subjected to name calling and other negative things

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

Seriously, guys! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to gaming. TC says he dislikes MGS series; I on the otherhand love it. Im not going to try and change his opinion because I respect it. People need to stop trying to change others opinions just because they dont like "your" choice in gaming. TC don't listen to them, keep doing what you do!

InstantKlassick

No one is trying to change his opinion. Everyone is just pointing out how moronic he is being.

Hey MethodManFTW! I see you on PSN, and I see you on here all the time! How's it going!? I understand your point, there is not reason for TC to resort to name calling, but I have noticed that some people on this site want you to like their games and if you dont, then that person is subjected to name calling and other negative things

Yes, just like TC insults everyone that is into FPS's. That is just ignorant. People can like whatever games they please.
soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]Yes, just like TC insults everyone that is into FPS's. That is just ignorant. People can like whatever games they please.MethodManFTW
I never said that people can't like whatever games they please, but that doesn't mean they aren't stupid. i mean, those people buy the same damn game every ****ing time, how is that not the stupidest thing you have ever heard?

And why so hurt? CoD rakes in $$$$$, and you are hurt over me saying bad bad things about it. y iz dat?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]Yes, just like TC insults everyone that is into FPS's. That is just ignorant. People can like whatever games they please.soundcellx

I never said that people can't like whatever games they please, but that doesn't mean they aren't stupid. i mean, those people buy the same damn game every ****ing time, how is that not the stupidest thing you have ever heard?

And why so hurt? CoD rakes in $$$$$, and you are hurt over me saying bad bad things about it. y iz dat?

I'm not hurt. Personally I don't play Call of Duty, it just strikes me as absurd that you spend so much time insulting people for playing games they like. But you already stated you don't understand subjectivity, so..
H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

[QUOTE="soundcellx"]but the majority of people are stupid and that nullifies subjective views. i mean some people like country music, nascar, wrestling, religion, twilight movies, transformers movies, avatar, etc., so ya.

MethodManFTW

Dude, he is a hater to all who like shooting games!!! His post above proves that. I luckily got the Dust 514 beta code yesterday so I guess that makes me stupid for playing a 'generic' shooter?
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#56 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts
Welcome mate! :D Favourite games: 1. Valkyria Chronicles 2. Dead to Rights: Retribution 3. Metal Gear Solid 4 4. Resistance 2 5. Tales of Grace F Least favourite games: 1. god of War series 2. Call of Duty series 3. Battlefield series And I like Splinter Cell :cry:
BH14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 BH14
Member since 2005 • 1927 Posts

This troll just constantly talks about his hatred for shooting games and doesn't even play them. 95% of his posts are about hating shooters and the 5% is his love of RPG. There is something wrong when you even have a shooting hatred signature. I am not even a big fan of military shooters like COD or Battlefield but I don't cry 24/7 about it. Just trolls being trolls but it is really odd to see them on a video game message board that is outside the system wars.

Imagine if a gamer talked about the games he liked and just skip over and ignore the games that he doesn't like.... What a crazy idea!

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#58 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I agree with the TC about the direction gaming is headed. It used to be that publishers and developers made unique games that reflected who they were as game developers, and we got a lot of variety that way. Now it's all tired sequels to past-their-prime franchises (because no matter how bad they are, chances are they'll sell well on name recognition alone) or else we get a pile of crappy shooters that will also sell well because anything that resembles Call of Duty sells millions no matter how bad it is.

I'm certainly in no hurry to run out and buy a next gen console if it's just to play the same stuff I've been playing this gen, and a bunch more online shooters with 4 hour campaigns. Forget it.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts

I agree with the TC about the direction gaming is headed. It used to be that publishers and developers made unique games that reflected who they were as game developers, and we got a lot of variety that way. Now it's all tired sequels to past-their-prime franchises (because no matter how bad they are, chances are they'll sell well on name recognition alone) or else we get a pile of crappy shooters that will also sell well because anything that resembles Call of Duty sells millions no matter how bad it is.

I'm certainly in no hurry to run out and buy a next gen console if it's just to play the same stuff I've been playing this gen, and a bunch more online shooters with 4 hour campaigns. Forget it.

Jackc8
Yes, but that is no need to flame people who like Shooters. That is what BH14 is trying to say, I've tracked TC since he started posting, and he has been flaming people who don't share his views.
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Laser_Hunter
Member since 2010 • 4780 Posts
Welcome young one. My favourite games include: Call of Duty Battlefield God of War MLB The Show games EA's NHL games Demon's Souls Hope to see you around.
brucecambell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 brucecambell
Member since 2011 • 1489 Posts

Jackc8

LOL

Agree with this.

I also dont care for next generation if this generation is any indication of where gaming is headed. Every game now has to be a generic action/shooter game. What happened to games being different, unique & showing real creativity? I actually find myself lately playing older games & all the HD ports & collections over any of the new game releases.

dk00111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 dk00111
Member since 2007 • 3123 Posts

Sorry but, blog it.

finalserenade75
Yeah, that was my first reaction too.
Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

PS3aholic? Yes I agree that Playstation 3 is a great console. I have purchased a PS3 60GB, and a 320GB slim. I used to have a PS3 40GB and PS3 120GB and the Epic spouse has a PS3 80GB which Yloded, Sp I purchased another PS3 60GB console for the Epic spouse.

So I have purchased 6 PS3 consoles this generation The 40GB, 80GB, 120GB have been sold. I only have a PS3 60GB and PS3 230GB Slimline. The epic spouse has the other 60giger. So I have supported Sony well this 7th Generation.

Plus 119 PS3 games, I have in my collection. So I agree that PS3 is the best console this generation.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

[QUOTE="BH14"]Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Tales of Graces, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Mario, Zelda?

ZZZZZZZZ..... Lame. You probably have knight's armor along with all your harry potter memorabilia. And on Saturday nights, it is dungeon and dragons board game with your buddies in the basement.

soundcellx

I admit to seeing most of the Harry Potter movies in theater but I don't have any books or memoribilia or anything. What is wrong with knight armor? Dungeons and dragons is for dorks, way way too nerdy to play the pen and paper dice game. never played it, never will.

I see you are quite taken with me to bump up this topic.

u liek mee!(>'o')>

My friend play dungeon and dragons and he benches around like 350 and up hes a monster...
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

I like Call of Duty, I like MGS, I like Final Fantasy XIII, I like CapCom, I like the GoW series and I also like all the things you listed.

No problem here.