Easiest and Hardest Games to get Trophies for?

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kgb1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 kgb1234
Member since 2005 • 462 Posts

Some games are very demanding in what it takes to get a trophy, whereas others practically give you them. I was wondering which games you thought overall are hard or easy to collect all the trophies for. The hardest I would say, although not based on actual difficulty, would be GTA4 due to the tediousness of having to do SO much for even a bronze trophy. the Easiest I've noticed is LBP, which seems to be the easiest game to gather all the trophies for.

brain18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 brain18
Member since 2007 • 149 Posts
Burnout Paradise has some easy trophies. The Pain trophies are really tough to get.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts
WipEout HD has the hardest, while LittleBigPlanet is probably the easiest for me.
NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaughtyRag
Member since 2009 • 2309 Posts
all trophies seem to be easy, thus far for me.. and the trophies people complain are hard are in fact just time consuming.. but PSN games have more difficult trophies then disk games i have found.. (minus a few obviously)..
_-MaRc-_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _-MaRc-_
Member since 2006 • 121 Posts

hardest: socom: confrontation mainly beacuse no one really plays and well they are actually tough lol

Easiest: call of duty: world at war these trophies are pretty easy to get , i got the platnum , it really wasnt tough

samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
Easiest
  • Linger in Shadows
  • Flower
  • Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge (7 Golds!)
  • Fallout 3
  • Burnout Paradise
  • LittleBigPlanet

Hardest

• Warhawk
  • Resistance 2
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Grand Theft Auto IV (Due to a Glitch)
  • WipEout HD
  • Super Stardust HD
  • Mirrors Edge
  • Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe
Hope I helped!
boss130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 boss130
Member since 2003 • 516 Posts
[QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

hardest: socom: confrontation mainly beacuse no one really plays and well they are actually tough lol

Easiest: call of duty: world at war these trophies are pretty easy to get , i got the platnum , it really wasnt tough

I strongly disagree with you about WAW. The single player trophies that you have to get on veteran are beyond insane. You are the first person I have heard that even tried to claim that they got the platnium.
gtyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gtyu
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts
i would say the easiest is lbp and the hardest would be pain it has alot of the hardest trophies i have ever saw
ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ENDOT12123
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts
[QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

boss130
I strongly disagree with you about WAW. The single player trophies that you have to get on veteran are beyond insane. You are the first person I have heard that even tried to claim that they got the platnium.

iv seen people on my friend list that has got platinum on WAW
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts
[QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

boss130

I has teh Platinum, has I commited teh forbidden?

other44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 other44
Member since 2007 • 1494 Posts
lumines supernova and wipeout are the hardest!
barker132000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 barker132000
Member since 2008 • 218 Posts

Mirrors Edge trophys are a pleasant surprise when you get one, ..................and yeah i said ONE.

LBP is too easy

deadkingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deadkingdg
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts

The easiest/fastest is definetly the Ultimate Genesis Collection. All of them take less than 10 minutes. Things like a gold for getting 100 rings with Tail in the first stage of Sonic 3 (takes 2 minutes) or talking to a daulphin in Echo (takes 2 seconds, there's a daulphin right in from of you when you start the game!)

I'm only missing the Dr Robotnik's MBM trophy, since I suck at puzzle games and I refuse to use the cheats from GameFAQs.

The hardest/longest one must be Warhawk. Some of them like winning a DM without any deaths requires more luck than skill, and reaching the last rank takes an insane amount of time. Bioshock is much easier than it seems. The I Chose The Impossible trophy looked hard, but it was quite easy.

Igetyourdogtag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Igetyourdogtag
Member since 2008 • 966 Posts

easiest is definetly lbp without even trying to get trophies i got over 50%

hardest is socom. it takes like 6 hours of playing to a get a friggin bronze trophey

solidsnakemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 solidsnakemoon
Member since 2006 • 320 Posts

Easiest: LBP
I mean... I wanted to have fun in the Community stages and then BAM I've got another trophy just for the massive amounts of those point things on the floor.
Hardest: Resistance 2
Platinum is.... whoa

cheezy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 cheezy909
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts

I hav got tha platinum trophie for WAW. I actuali thort it waz quite easy. Mayb the fact tht i realy enjoyed the game made it seem less frustrating 2 get.
Among the hardest wud hav 2 b R2 and possibly Bioshock considering finding all the audiotapes can b quite a task

Hardest platinum trophie ever- GTA:IV!

skull_blader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 skull_blader
Member since 2004 • 448 Posts

Well Im looking a the SFIV trophy list and while I cannot be for sure if it is the hardestl ist ever, it definatly demands alot of you for even the smallest trophies.

another bastard of a game was Pixel junk Eden.... open all flowers without dropping any pollen!!! ugh.

LBP was definatly easy to get the trophies i just wish i had a creative, imaginitive mind so that I could get the create trophy, Id say I'm about halfway to getting thirty hearts for myself, but my level isnt great so its only got 15/50 hearts....

Fallout 3 was really easy to get trophies for as long as you dont mind doing multiple games.

Bioshock was unbelievably easy to get trophies for, you just have to play it a couple of times and be very attentative.

Airek49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Airek49
Member since 2003 • 1081 Posts
I think Rock Band 2 should be added to the hard list. You either can or you can't. Some people just don't have the coordination.
Sitic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#20 Sitic
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts
[QUOTE="boss130"][QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

A lot of my friends on the PSN have platinum for WaW, I don't own it so it's hard to say whether it's difficult or not. In all honesty, I'm having lots of trouble with Pixel Junk Eden's trophies :(, I'd say GTA IV is easiest from the games I own, I've gotten almost half of them in the matter of a week or so. It's really easy to get them if you aim for them in my opinion.
McMJ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#21 McMJ3
Member since 2008 • 2441 Posts
Hardest would probably GTA IV and Burnout Paradise easiest. The only trohpy I can't get is the damn mugshot one!! I don't have a webcam or anything to get it.
GodofBigMacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GodofBigMacs
Member since 2008 • 6440 Posts
SOCOM... DEFINITELY... has the hardest trophies...
muzik_mafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 muzik_mafia
Member since 2009 • 1628 Posts
PAIN is easily the hardest. That 0% is really hurting my trophy rep...
verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts

Mirrors Edge trophys are a pleasant surprise when you get one, ..................and yeah i said ONE.

LBP is too easy

barker132000
Yup, you have a point...I've been stuck in chapter 2 speed run for a couple of days now...it is really frustrating...probably the hardest trophies I've tried to get are from mirror's edge.... the easiest trophies I've gotten are Uncharted and Prince of Persia.
infidexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 infidexus
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts

Easy = Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (5 hours max), COD WAW, Uncharted, and Burnout, Lord of the Rings

Hard = Rock Band 2, Resistance, SOCOM

I've got the Sonic Genesis, COD, and Burnout Plat, only a few boards from getting uncharted plat! Just burned out on the game.

killzone54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 killzone54
Member since 2008 • 122 Posts
I thought Uncharted was pretty easy to get...The hardest for me would have to be GTA4 cod waw and wipeout HD...
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
LBP, Burnout, Uncharted have the easiest trophies. GTAIV's trophies are pretty hard. Rock Band 2's are pretty hard too, unless you are some sort of rock god. :P They are extra hard for me because my drums are broken! :P Mirror's Edge trophies are in the middle. You have to earn them, which is why I love that game. :D
Jfisch93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#29 Jfisch93
Member since 2008 • 3557 Posts
One of the easiest for me was Dead Space, takes a while but none of the trophies are very challenging. VERY fun to collect them all, though.
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#30 demonslayer987
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts
easy is uncharted hard is pain
codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#31 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts
Among the hardest would undeniably go to PAIN... that and the fact that some of it requires that you purchase DLC add-ons just to be able to have tne necessary criteria to unlock said trophies in the first place.
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
Some of the hardest games for platinum are Warhawk, Bad Company and Wipeout. The easiest games seems to be Uncharted, Burnout and LBP.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Linger and Shadows and Uncharted are supposed to be easy for Trophies, Wipeout HD is hard.
Venom_89_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Venom_89_69
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts

Easy - Mirrors Edge most of them are just finish a level or finish a level while doing this or perform this combo. The Test of Faith trophy is easy to get as well.

Hard - havent really played a game that is hard to get trophies for. Unless you count the multiplayer ones in Resistance 2. some of those are pretty hard. and beat the game on the hardest difficulty ive been at that one for a while

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#35 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

The hardest game I can think of in my collection has to be "Wipeout HD".

Just thinking of it makes me care even less for trophies. :)

JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
Warhawk is both the easiest and hardest to obtain trophies for. Most of them can be obtained by yourself with 2 controllers while some require ranks to be obtained which could take months and months of playtime.
-Grieves-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Grieves-
Member since 2007 • 1708 Posts

Uncharted and Bioshock trophies are easy - must be since I got them.

GTAIV and Far Cry 2 trophies look hard because of the on-line trophies.

Haven't tried anything else with trophies.

cwistova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cwistova
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hardest for me in my collection is GTA IV
s1wel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 s1wel
Member since 2008 • 375 Posts
[QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

and what you talking about nobody plays SOCOM? i just got offline and ther were hundreds if not thousands online and thats not even close to peak time
Avatar image for sportsfanatic21
sportsfanatic21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sportsfanatic21
Member since 2008 • 420 Posts

Easist for me would have to be Burnout Paradise ( I got like 10-15 trophies within the first half hour), the hardest for me would be warhawk (takes way too much time)

True-Legend86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 True-Legend86
Member since 2007 • 1268 Posts

--Hardest -- Wipeout HD (by far the hardest, i mean reach zone 75, wtf?) , Pain, Mirror's Edge (Got the Platinum though), PixelJunk Eden (100%) World at War (a few levels on veteran or ridiculously hard, also platinum)

Easiest - Linger in Shadows

smithster118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 smithster118
Member since 2008 • 3910 Posts

Easiest is probably Burnout Paradise

Hardest is PAIN, shockingly hard to get trophies

tom224488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tom224488
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

the only difficult trophy here is beating heart of reich on veteran, ill admit that level is ridiculous on veteran... once you beat this level platinum should be no problem. Killzone 2's elite difficulty (equivelent to COD 5's veteran) was really easy compared to cod 5, its just the absolute hardest fps out here when played on veteran.

Avatar image for progamer-Andrew
progamer-Andrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 progamer-Andrew
Member since 2008 • 154 Posts
prince of persia have the easiest! and pain the hardest!
LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts
thats the only game i platinumed, veterans isnt that bad, just take your time [QUOTE="boss130"][QUOTE="_-MaRc-_"]

gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
easy - wanted tough - re5, killzone 2
Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#49 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

_-MaRc-_

Did you just say that no one plays Socom: Confrontation? Wow? I don't believe this.

punkrocker163

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 punkrocker163
Member since 2006 • 2087 Posts
easy - wanted tough - re5, killzone 2gowthamspa
i thought the RE5 trophies were easy. got my platinum in it, the only hard thing was Pro. getting the versus trophies now.