faponte13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 faponte13
Member since 2013 • 263 Posts

So I tried turning off crossplay but for some reason it wont start a game. It tells me to turn on crossplay for more users. I'm pretty sure ps4 has the userbase to support it on it's own.

Anyone else having this problem?

The reason I want to turn it off is because I don't want to play with mouse and keyboard users. At first I thought the game just match people by control style but last night I got put in a squad with a mouse and keyboard player.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Doesn't work on Xbox either.....funny though, because it used to work on my PS4? Maybe they disabled the option...and no, I don't want to crossplay with pc either. Too many cheats.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1349 Posts

I have a PS5, and disabled cross play to avoid playing with PC users, never had any issues yet. I do find the game is super glitchy when I play split screen though.

ethonkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By ethonkent
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Hi guys!!! I switched off crossplay to play vondel solo. I am trash and they killed me instantly. Last night I played with pals on vondel crossplay on and the game felt different. I could do some kills, we even won game and multiple good classifications. So my question is… is it harder on PlayStation crossplayoff? Or is it just playing solo which make vondel extremely hard https://1921681254.mx/ ? My pals are not sweaties and they are not carrying me just to be clear. I was having already this feeling when warzone was at this peak.