Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is a complete disaster.

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts

I can't believe how many people are in this thread defending this piece of garbage.

TonyDanzaFan
Meanwhile, I feel like the only person here that is enjoying it. It has flaws. It's short. The AI isn't great. 4v4 is sort of lame. It shouldn't have been $50. But as a free pack-in (I bought the bundle), it's not nearly as bad as the reviews and the haters on here make it seem.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
Does this game require an online code BTW?
ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
No.
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
Anyone thinking of getting COD should just wait for Killzone, I truly believe that'll be the FPS that everyone's been waiting for. robmonga2
I'm confident that it will be. Can't wait to see/hear more about it. No doubt, it'll push the graphical boundaries of the Vita.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts

No.ItsEvolution
Thanks
[QUOTE="robmonga2"]Anyone thinking of getting COD should just wait for Killzone, I truly believe that'll be the FPS that everyone's been waiting for. JCMac120
I'm confident that it will be. Can't wait to see/hear more about it. No doubt, it'll push the graphical boundaries of the Vita.

i think the most important aspect of that game is gonna be unlockables during online giving it longevity + a well tested low glitch release and overall product. Sick graphics are a bonus for me!

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
Being spawn killed does suck but happens in most shooters.. Cod does have small levels, but I wouldn't' want a big map for an 8 player match. Killzone being 16 player makes more sense to have bigger maps
FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
Haven't touched the single player. Played the online for around 2 hours last night. It has potential as it feels like COD online just a gimped one which it doesn't need to be. They're PSP games that did 6v6 with bigger maps then the maps in this game. The maps are TINY which is pathetic but the controls feel fine and there is no lag. There are some connection and freezing glitches every 8-10 matches which are annoying. I'd give the game a 6. Hopefully Activision can get a quality developer to make another COD with 6v6 or 8v8 (Come on the Vita can do 8v8 if the PSP can do 6v6) online and a decent campaign.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]Haven't touched the single player. Played the online for around 2 hours last night. It has potential as it feels like COD online just a gimped one which it doesn't need to be. They're PSP games that did 6v6 with bigger maps then the maps in this game. The maps are TINY which is pathetic but the controls feel fine and there is no lag. There are some connection and freezing glitches every 8-10 matches which are annoying. I'd give the game a 6. Hopefully Activision can get a quality developer to make another COD with 6v6 or 8v8 (Come on the Vita can do 8v8 if the PSP can do 6v6) online and a decent campaign.

The game was rushed pretty badly. I'd love to see a SOCOM game for Vita. The PSP ones were fantastic.
Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]Haven't touched the single player. Played the online for around 2 hours last night. It has potential as it feels like COD online just a gimped one which it doesn't need to be. They're PSP games that did 6v6 with bigger maps then the maps in this game. The maps are TINY which is pathetic but the controls feel fine and there is no lag. There are some connection and freezing glitches every 8-10 matches which are annoying. I'd give the game a 6. Hopefully Activision can get a quality developer to make another COD with 6v6 or 8v8 (Come on the Vita can do 8v8 if the PSP can do 6v6) online and a decent campaign.Toxic-Seahorse
The game was rushed pretty badly. I'd love to see a SOCOM game for Vita. The PSP ones were fantastic.

I played Fire Team Bravo online, and I can say Declassified is definitely better online. Socom online with PSP was barely playable for me.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#60 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
No, the SOCOM games have so much more depth than any Call of Duty game. For one, there's no comparison (Action FPS vs. Tactical TPS), and second, SOCOM FTB games had excellent team-based multiplayer.
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -ArchAngeL-777-

[QUOTE="TonyDanzaFan"]

I can't believe how many people are in this thread defending this piece of garbage.

ItsEvolution

Meanwhile, I feel like the only person here that is enjoying it. It has flaws. It's short. The AI isn't great. 4v4 is sort of lame. It shouldn't have been $50. But as a free pack-in (I bought the bundle), it's not nearly as bad as the reviews and the haters on here make it seem.

Its not that bad. People keep comparing it to what they know of Console/PC COD, not other mobile shooter offerings. Single player isnt very good, but multiplayer is the best I've played on a mobile device. Yeah, its a bit gimped compared to consoles. On the other hand, its smooth, it doesnt lag, the graphics are pretty good, and there's enough packed in to make you feel like your playing a true modern COD game.

What I want to know is, what mobile shooter can beat the online play of Declassified? I guarantee you wont find one on mobile phones or 3DS. I played Fire Team Bravo online for PSP and it was a lag fest. I could stand only a few sessions before I finally gave up on it. Single player was better on FTB, but not multiplayer. The SW Battlefront games on PSP werent much better online. They were often choppy and PSP controls arent near as good as having the dual analog sticks of Vita.

-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 -ArchAngeL-777-

The fact that people keep comparing Vita games to console offerings tells me Vita is succeeding. Even reviewers are doing the same thing. Its like comparing them to other mobile platforms is a no brainer because we know none of them are doing stuff as good as Uncharted GA, LBP, Gravity Rush, or even Declassified's online.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

The fact that people keep comparing Vita games to console offerings tells me Vita is succeeding. Even reviewers are doing the same thing. Its like comparing them to other mobile platforms is a no brainer because we know none of them are doing stuff as good as Uncharted GA, LBP, Gravity Rush, or even Declassified's online.

-ArchAngeL-777-
Well when sonys pitch for the vita is console gaming on the go, what else did you expect?
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

Yeah games on a portable console and you expect more lol. It might be good but the problem is the controls right now my lil bro is playing COD and Dokuro.

Stuckcycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Stuckcycle
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I haven't played this game yet, I have only read reviews. I feel sad that CoD for Vita ends up like this. I have been playing CoD games (single-player campaign, haven't played mp yet) because of its story. And to think there was even a Vita Bundle released containing call of duty. (sorry if my english a little bit off, it's not my native language.)
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
Only online shooter I liked on psp was resistance retribution and I like cod declassified more.
Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

why the hell does this game sell for $49.99 at stores?? I mean I just walked into best buy and this was the only portable game on the shelf selling at that price. Well Im not getting the game either way. I just picked up persona 4, haven't opened it yet till I beat 3ds tales of abyss.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

why the hell does this game sell for $49.99 at stores?? I mean I just walked into best buy and this was the only portable game on the shelf selling at that price. Well Im not getting the game either way. I just picked up persona 4, haven't opened it yet till I beat 3ds tales of abyss.

blaznwiipspman1

If they lower the price of COD from $49.99 into $39.00 maybe it will not cause more negative feedback about the game.