best multiplayer right now?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts

No one is up for some 4 player Rock Band, huh. ItsEvolution

i got plenty of friend at home for that...

so heres the deal, i picked up cod4 because that seemed to be the one mentioned the most- but i definitely plan on picking up warhawk as well because a lot of you like that too and i always wanted to get it anyways- cheap download too (i dont need a headset, i got all these ones that came with cell phones ive bought)....i would have gotten resistance, but 2 is coming out later this year so ill wait on that one. but for real... i'm reallllly just waiting for MGS4 dude....lol, ya'll know thats gonna be sick online!!! just for the simple fact you can switch between so many cameras (3rd person, first person, over the shoulder, and its got all of those great sneaking moves)

i'm also totally looking forward to Brothers in Arms Hells Highway- looks gorgeous too

so yeah, i got COD4- within a day my rank went up to like 13, i played for a few hours lol. its definitely fun. i think i like the smaller more focused team matches the best, it becomes too frantic and nobody works together once you got 16+ guys running around. my psn id is Gameslave215, add me! we may have already played eachother i aint that bad, comin along pretty well.thanks again for the mad replies, i left this post right after i started it yesterday, i came back today and lots of replies thanks

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 ronniepage588

Warhawk has it hands down. It has 4p splitscreen online. CoD 4 has no online splitscreen. patriots7672

thats the ONE major drawback i have about COD4, no online splitscreen man. i love that, i hate being restricted to playing 1 on 1 if a friend is over. warhawk is definitely a must buy then!

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
COD4 any1 who has the game knows its the best online game out there right now for sure. RB6V2 might be good too im not sure though.
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
Warhawk. Best online multiplayer game. And 4p splitscreen online makes it better. Rock Band is great multiplayer too, but loses something online... it's better for local multiplayer. Resistance has great multiplayer, both the 2p co-op, and the online. The single player campaign is awesome also. If you plan on getting the second one, I'd recommend getting the first one beforehand to play through the campaign.
man_diesel789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 man_diesel789
Member since 2005 • 196 Posts
Yeah COD4
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

Yeah COD4man_diesel789

No, Warhawk.

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ronniepage588

Warhawk. Best online multiplayer game. And 4p splitscreen online makes it better. Rock Band is great multiplayer too, but loses something online... it's better for local multiplayer. Resistance has great multiplayer, both the 2p co-op, and the online. The single player campaign is awesome also. If you plan on getting the second one, I'd recommend getting the first one beforehand to play through the campaign. ianuilliam

i have played it before though, and i pretty much got the gist of it all.