• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#51 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

Your opinon sucks.....get some friends. :lol:

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

I still haven't played it, so I can't say. But I do know there's something really wrong with the love affair the users on this website have been having with it since it's announcement. It's almost as bad as the left-wing media's love affair with Obama. I really don't see anything about Bayonetta that stands out enough to warrant that kind of attention either. Maybe it's the art style, I guess it is pretty unique. Whatever it is, I've yet to see it. I guess I should probably play the demo though before passing judgement on it.

9mmSpliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 9mmSpliff
Member since 2005 • 21751 Posts
wet had hype behind it? I instantly though 7/10 for that game.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
What hype? I didn't any hypes.... Anyway, I played the demo and I think it's great, loved it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#55 deactivated-5ec2b2cb7a41e
Member since 2008 • 2058 Posts

Ok and what's there for us to discuss? :|

Keep that for your blog.

QuebecSuperstar
actually this is a forum and we should post our opinions . "Bayonetta = Meh" yeap it sucks i think, oh come on we can play ngΣ2 which is awesome and soon we ll have GoW3 and remake...
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

When your scrolling really fast, it says "Bayonetta=Meth" Lulz lulz lulz. I don't do drugs! :P

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I still haven't played it, so I can't say. But I do know there's something really wrong with the love affair the users on this website have been having with it since it's announcement. It's almost as bad as the left-wing media's love affair with Obama. I really don't see anything about Bayonetta that stands out enough to warrant that kind of attention either. Maybe it's the art style, I guess it is pretty unique. Whatever it is, I've yet to see it. I guess I should probably play the demo though before passing judgement on it.

KH-mixerX

Seriously? You're comparing a game that perhaps at most 10 users on this board are really excited for to the President of the United States? Good Lord. Are you that bothered by this game? Do people liking it and hyping it really effect you that much?

I'm sure you'd be pretty stoked for a Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't see all the hoopla about those games. I'm not raining on your parade am I? Let the people enjoy their game.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

yokofox33

Seriously? You're comparing a game that perhaps at most 10 users on this board are really excited for to the President of the United States? Good Lord. Are you that bothered by this game? Do people liking it and hyping it really effect you that much?

I'm sure you'd be pretty stoked for a Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't see all the hoopla about those games. I'm not raining on your parade am I? Let the people enjoy their game.

just leave him be, he gets all fired up over people liking this game, just go into earlier stages of this thread and hes trying to cause arguments with people
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

jerkface96

just leave him be, he gets all fired up over people liking this game, just go into earlier stages of this thread and hes trying to cause arguments with people

In all the threads about this game that I've posted in, I have yet to say one bad thing about it. Have made it clear that I don't understand why it receives so much love from everyone? Yes. You call that raining on people's parades? Gimme a break. I'm not stopping anyone from liking Bayonetta. I have every right to propose this question. Especially considering the thread's title. So just back off. And your the one causing argument's dude, not me. Like I keep saying, I haven't said one bad thing about Bayonetta in any of these threads. Period. Y'know what? If you can go find a quote from me saying something negative about Bayonetta, I'll back off. You have my word.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="yokofox33"]

KH-mixerX

In all the threads about this game that I've posted in, I have yet to say one bad thing about it. Have made it clear that I don't understand why it receives so much love from everyone? Yes. You call that raining on people's parades? Gimme a break. I'm not stopping anyone from liking Bayonetta. I have every right to propose this question. Especially considering the thread's title. So just back off. And your the one causing argument's dude, not me. Like I keep saying, I haven't said one bad thing about Bayonetta in any of these threads. Period. Y'know what? If you can go find a quote from me saying something negative about Bayonetta, I'll back off. You have my word.

every l ittle thing you say about the game oozes sarcasm and insulting of others for likeing the game, youre just too blind to see it. check youre quote here and where its high lighted. youre saying its bad for people to like the game just as it was bad that the left wing media loves obama. here let me come back with some more. but of course you arent gonna think any of this is insulting because youre the one saying it. just get over the fact that like 5 people on GS show some enthusiasm for the game. and Hazel and Scianix have already told you why they like it liek a million times, but you keep on asking that same question, so what are you trying to do?
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 jerkface96

I still have failed to see why this game is such a big to some people. I mean, there are like 3 other games like it all coming out within the next 6 months. One of them being God of War 3. Is it because it's a half naked hot librarian chick who fight with her hair? Ya, that must be it.

KH-mixerX

o look heres another one from the other thread, asking the same question that has already been answered.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
the demo is fantastic, i usually dont like hack-n-slash games but this was a very enjoyable, and funny experience....
Manticore7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Manticore7
Member since 2009 • 864 Posts

I dont like these type of games, yet i like Heavenly Sword :?

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

I still have failed to see why this game is such a big to some people. I mean, there are like 3 other games like it all coming out within the next 6 months. One of them being God of War 3. Is it because it's a half naked hot librarian chick who fight with her hair? Ya, that must be it.

jerkface96

o look heres another one from the other thread, asking the same question that has already been answered.

Same question, different thread. Why do you even care what I think about this game? IS it hindering you from liking it? Do I have some kind of supernatural grip over your opinions? No? No. I didn't think so. You need to learn that there will always be a skeptic when discussing a game. I don't care what game it is, It's inescapable. I just happen to be the local skeptic on Bayonetta on these forums. Do I want this game to be bad? Do I want it to fail? Of course not. I still haven't even played the demo. But until I do(which might be a while because for some reason it keeps being corrupted every time I DL it), I will remain a skeptic. Just ignore me if you don't like it? Don't let people influence you so much.

And BTW, that was suppose to be funny, not insulting or negative.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
it's fun to play... no doubt about that. but it's so cheesy and over the top (listened to the English dialogue in some vids), it's just embarrassing :lol: ... i don't really like netta's character either, but she get's the job done... in more ways than one :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

jerkface96

YES it is because it is a half naked chick fighting with her hair!!! THERE I SAID IT! that is what makes this game so awesome, as well as the other outrageously funny stuff...
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"]

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

Same question, different thread. Why do you even care what I think about this game? IS it hindering you from liking it? Do I have some kind of supernatural grip over your opinions? No? No. I didn't think so. You need to learn that there will always be a skeptic when discussing a game. I don't care what game it is, It's inescapable. I just happen to be the local skeptic on Bayonetta on these forums. Do I want this game to be bad? Do I want it to fail? Of course not. I still haven't even played the demo. But until I do(which might be a while because for some reason it keeps being corrupted every time I DL it), I will remain a skeptic. Just ignore me if you don't like it? Don't let people influence you so much.

haha no i dont even like this game, but you keep on trying to get on peoples cases about it its like me asking in every thread, why do people like kingdom hearts, disney was cool when i was like three, etc etc.
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

Wow. I just downloaded the Bayonetta demo (y'know, the demo for that really hyped up game), played it, and... well that was it. I wasn't amazed, it didn't blow me away, it wasn't revolutionary, the only word I can use to describe it is... meh. I felt the same way after playing that game as I did playing Wet. Hype fail.

lukas1051
Most of the hype was lonely fanboys who want a game with a hot female lead where you blow lots of crap up.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#69 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

it's fun to play... no doubt about that. but it's so cheesy and over the top (listened to the English dialogue in some vids), it's just embarrassing :lol: ... i don't really like netta's character either, but she get's the job done... in more ways than one :) Rakuho

Yeah, it is a bit cheesy at times, but it's also hilarious in a way. One line that made me shake my head and laugh out loud was when she said "I have a fever and the only cure is more dead angel."

It's both so corny and funny at the same time. Game is still is pretty flippin fun though despite its cheeziness at times.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

[QUOTE="Rakuho"]it's fun to play... no doubt about that. but it's so cheesy and over the top (listened to the English dialogue in some vids), it's just embarrassing :lol: ... i don't really like netta's character either, but she get's the job done... in more ways than one :) yokofox33

Yeah, it is a bit cheesy at times, but it's also hilarious in a way. One line that made me shake my head and laugh out loud was when she said "I have a fever and the only cure is more dead angel."

It's both so corny and funny at the same time. Game is still is pretty flippin fun though despite its cheeziness at times.

i'm probably less forgiving in regrad to its cheesiness than you are, but that's +/- the conclusion i arrived at...

plus i can get past the dialouge... i grew up on power rangers after all :)

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] o look heres another one from the other thread, asking the same question that has already been answered.

jerkface96

haha no i dont even like this game, but you keep on trying to get on peoples cases about it its like me asking in every thread, why do people like kingdom hearts, disney was cool when i was like three, etc etc.

Why do you guys keep bringing up Kingdom Hearts?

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

[QUOTE="Rakuho"]it's fun to play... no doubt about that. but it's so cheesy and over the top (listened to the English dialogue in some vids), it's just embarrassing :lol: ... i don't really like netta's character either, but she get's the job done... in more ways than one :) Rakuho

i'm probably less forgiving in regrad to its cheesiness than you are, but that's +/- the conclusion i arrived at...

Yeah but you were a kid, lol you weren't really worried about what they were saying, right? Same thing for me. Just call me a little kid. I like Bayonetta because she kicks ass, and it helps that the game isn't one that you need to take too seriously.
auron570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 auron570
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts

Bayonetta is HOT. Haven't downloaded the demo myself, but have seen playthroughs of it. Looks really fluid. Camera seems to work well with the action. And if your ever bored you can pan the camera around and do her taunt xD.

Dark_Gamer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Dark_Gamer11
Member since 2007 • 132 Posts

ok this might be a dumb question but how do you create a PSN Japan account? I really want this demo lol

I_am_In_Flames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 I_am_In_Flames
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts
Why does it bother so many people? If he doesn't like the game, so what? You can agree or disagree on the internet. Furthermore, It didn't seem like he was trying to force his opinions or views on anyone. He simply said his out loud. As such you can post yours as well. No need to tell someone to blog it...
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

[QUOTE="Rakuho"]it's fun to play... no doubt about that. but it's so cheesy and over the top (listened to the English dialogue in some vids), it's just embarrassing :lol: ... i don't really like netta's character either, but she get's the job done... in more ways than one :) Rakuho

Don't they talk with their arms?:lol:

...go through ten different poses and flapping their arms around just to complete one sentence...

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

KH-mixerX

because i wanna know whats so great about it?! :P
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

She's cute.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] haha no i dont even like this game, but you keep on trying to get on peoples cases about it its like me asking in every thread, why do people like kingdom hearts, disney was cool when i was like three, etc etc. jerkface96

Kingdom Hearts just seemed like a tactic to get kids and girls into the Final Fantasy universe (or franchise). Well, that's the way I've always seen it anyhow. What other reason would they cross Disney with Square? It's not as people were asking for it. But it did become popular because (I guess) the fans still saw it as some kind of Final Fantasy game. Or, spin off of some sorts. Like "Marvel vs Capcom" for the RPG realm.:lol:

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 jerkface96

Denji

Kingdom Hearts just seemed like a tactic to get kids and girls into the Final Fantasy universe (or franchise). Well, that's the way I've always seen it anyhow. What other reason would they cross Disney with Square? It's not as people were asking for it. But it did become popular because (I guess) the fans still saw it as some kind of Final Fantasy game. Or, spin off of some sorts. Like "Marvel vs Capcom" for the RPG realm.:lol:

haha its true isnt it, just like marvel vs capcom haha
samuraiguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 samuraiguns
Member since 2005 • 11588 Posts

Wow. I just downloaded the Bayonetta demo (y'know, the demo for that really hyped up game), played it, and... well that was it. I wasn't amazed, it didn't blow me away, it wasn't revolutionary, the only word I can use to describe it is... meh. I felt the same way after playing that game as I did playingWet. Hype fail.

lukas1051

I have never laughed harder.

adizorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 adizorz
Member since 2008 • 1410 Posts

yes bayonetta does look like a very silly game, but thats the exactly the point, even the gameplay won't impress you if you are not a veteran of games like dmc or ninja gaiden, if you are have only played god of war, then you might not understand what the gameplay of bayonetta offers. What it offers is DEPTH through STYLE which equals FUN.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts
Haven't been following the game much and there are other games that I'm interested in than this, so I'll pass.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
I must say i was disappointed with the demo. Graphics are blurry, the screen gets too clutered with unnecessary stuff, among other things. Gameplay was good though. I hope the final product is a lot more polished than what i saw in the demo.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 KH-mixerX

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] haha no i dont even like this game, but you keep on trying to get on peoples cases about it its like me asking in every thread, why do people like kingdom hearts, disney was cool when i was like three, etc etc. jerkface96

Okay, first of all, Kingdom Hearts is one of many games that I like. Second of all, there's big difference between what I've been saying about Bayonetta, and what you've said about KH. Your making fun of it. I've said no such thing about Bayonetta. Y'know why? Because I respect people's opinion's. Unlike you. I'm sure you probably like KH very much. You just said it to piss me off. Well, you failed. I'll give you points for effort though:lol:.

Besides, KH is a proven franchise with a tremendous following. Now I'm not trying to demean Bayonetta, but it is an unproven franchise that seems to borrow much from other games in it's particular genre. Key word: seems. Now, I know Clover was a very highly acclaimed studio(Okami, God Hand), but based on Platinum's track record so far(MadWorld), I've yet to see anything that makes Bayonetta worthy of the amount of "hype" it's receiving. Now, it's entirely possible that I'm totally wrong about it, but I don't think so.

Bottom Line: Your cheap shots don't work on me. So stop trying.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Scianix-Black

lol, Are you two still going at it?

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#87 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 KH-mixerX

Scianix-Black

Haha, ya. He resorted to cheap shots, so, I had to put him in his place. I haven't had a long argument like this in a while. Symph is the only one anymore who seems to enjoy them like myself.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jerkface96

KH-mixerX

Okay, first of all, Kingdom Hearts is one of many games that I like. Second of all, there's big difference between what I've been saying about Bayonetta, and what you've said about KH. Your making fun of it. I've said no such thing about Bayonetta. Y'know why? Because I respect people's opinion's. Unlike you. I'm sure you probably like KH very much. You just said it to piss me off. Well, you failed. I'll give you points for effort though:lol:.

Besides, KH is a proven franchise with a tremendous following. Now I'm not trying to demean Bayonetta, but it is an unproven franchise that seems to borrow much from other games in it's particular genre. Key word: seems. Now, I know Clover was a very highly acclaimed studio(Okami, God Hand), but based on Platinum's track record so far(MadWorld), I've yet to see anything that makes Bayonetta worthy of the amount of "hype" it's receiving. Now, it's entirely possible that I'm totally wrong about it, but I don't think so.

Bottom Line: Your cheap shots don't work on me. So stop trying.

they must really work on you if you are typing paragraphs to defend yourself ,and FYI madworld was GOTY on many peoples minds. and how are those cheap shots i was just trying to be funny, just like you. im sorry i just like to raz you up, i really dont care what people think about bayonetta, i think itll prolly be good, but ask scianix about it,i was giving him a hard time about it too hahaha.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jerkface96

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

KH-mixerX

Haha, ya. He resorted to cheap shots, so, I had to put him in his place. I haven't had a long argument like this in a while. Symph is the only one anymore who seems to enjoy them like myself.

hahahahahah yea you really put me in my place bro hahaha, cheap shots? i just asked about KH.... you must be sensitive or something.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Scianix-Black

I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!lightleggy

lol, What the hell?

That's a good thing, isn't it?

If that's the case, then you hate Ninja Gaiden and God of War, because they could easily be considered DMC clones. They probably wouldn't be around if it weren't for DMC.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jerkface96

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!Scianix-Black

lol, What the hell?

If that's the case, then you hate Ninja Gaiden and God of War, because they could easily be considered DMC clones. They probably wouldn't be around if it weren't for DMC.

dude leave em alone he doesnt like bayonetta.
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!jerkface96

lol, What the hell?

dude leave em alone he doesnt like bayonetta.

I can understand not liking it, but at least do it for valid reasons.

It just seems like he has a problem with it for no good reason.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#94 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!Scianix-Black

lol, What the hell?

yes that is a good thing, never said it was bad.. and yes I actually hate ninja gaiden, god of war no, because god of war combat system is wayyy better than the one in dmc, a bunch of combos and moves, fast paced, bunch of enemys on screen and button mashing sequences, DMC is more stylish focused gameplay
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"]I hate bayonetta because its basically a DMC clone, just that this one has a more fluid and fast-paced combat system. for example in DMC, you send an enemy flying to the other side of the stage, you need to run SOOOOO slow at him, you'll reach him by christmas, while in bayonetta, you can reach the enemys really fast. I know its from the same guy who did DMC, but does that means that he needed to create a clone of DMC? I mean he also created RE, and yet DMC does not look to RE at all, not by a bit!lightleggy

lol, What the hell?

yes that is a good thing, never said it was bad.. and yes I actually hate ninja gaiden, god of war no, because god of war combat system is wayyy better than the one in dmc, a bunch of combos and moves, fast paced, bunch of enemys on screen and button mashing sequences, DMC is more stylish focused gameplay

But if what you said is true then DMC and GoW are the same thing, except DMC is more stylized.

Does st yle really ruin a game for you that much?

zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts

The only real hype I have seen for this game has been boob jokes on Destructoid, and a couple users on the forums who are excited for it. Otherwise I haven't seen the game get much attention. I'm going to attempt a Japanese PSN account tonight to see if I can check it out. At a glance it looks pretty good, like DMC with a sexy witch/librarian wearing high-heeled revolvers. Honestly, it would have to suck pretty bad not to keep my interest after that. My biggest concern is whether or not they will sort out the frame-rate issues on the PS3 version before the final build. I certainly hope so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
i experienced no framerate drops when i played... also wat is dmc?
zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts

i experienced no framerate drops when i played... also wat is dmc?yarou1000

DMC is Devil May Cry, and Hideki Kamiya, the creator of DMC is the creator of Bayonetta.

One of the things people have been saying about the PS3 version is that it is an inferior port from the 360 and frame drops were a noticeable issue in the demo. I'm glad to hear it was at least good enough that you didn't notice. I guess I'll find out when I get my Japanese account set up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
[QUOTE="yarou1000"]i experienced no framerate drops when i played... also wat is dmc?zaphod_b
DMC is Devil May Cry, and Hideki Kamiya, the creator of DMC is the creator of Bayonetta.

ok thats cool.... btw the big guy at verse 4... are his actions suppose to be so stuttery and sudden or is that frame rate drops?
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="zaphod_b"][QUOTE="yarou1000"]i experienced no framerate drops when i played... also wat is dmc?yarou1000

ok thats cool.... btw the big guy at verse 4... are his actions suppose to be so stuttery and sudden or is that frame rate drops?

I'm sure that's frame rate drops, but I don't have that problem, and I've played the demo several, several times.