Am i the only one who doesnt enjoy Call of Duty:Black Ops?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

assassin1818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 assassin1818
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I mean I like the Campaign and Zombies but i find the multiplayer to be lacking a lot of the competition. In MW2 , it was fun because you worked towards goals to get specific attatchments, and perks. Now that you can just buy them, I dont feel the same sense of Accomplishment. I think that Black Ops should have kept the same sort of leveling up system, with a few noteworthy additions such as the third equipment and flamethrower.
Avatar image for diegosanchezMMA
diegosanchezMMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 diegosanchezMMA
Member since 2010 • 830 Posts

I mean I like the Campaign and Zombies but i find the multiplayer to be lacking a lot of the competition. In MW2 , it was fun because you worked towards goals to get specific attatchments, and perks. Now that you can just buy them, I dont feel the same sense of Accomplishment. I think that Black Ops should have kept the same sort of leveling up system, with a few noteworthy additions such as the third equipment and flamethrower. assassin1818

your not alone trust me lol, i myself dislike COD, i did like the old games, dating back to big red one, to the origional COD, but now treyarch and infinity ward are money hungry companys ruining the COD franchise

Whybanme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Whybanme1
Member since 2010 • 118 Posts
I can honestly say I both like and dislike the way they decided to do Black Ops. I like that you can buy your perks/weapons/whatever, but at the same time I don't. I like that you can because in MW2 you hardly unlocked anything worth using until you were pretty high leveled. This meant that you had limited time to use the weapons before you prestiged. There were only two ways around this: to never prestige, or to stay level 70 until you completed what you needed to do. The problem is, I disliked both options. I would finish up what I wanted to do before prestiging, but I would never get 1000 kills with a weapon I unlocked at level 60-something. By being able to purchase your perks and weapons and stuff, it allows you to skip all the stuff you dislike, and only get the stuff you want. This alleviates two problems. One problem being that lower level players aren't at a disadvantage to higher leveled players because they have access to nearly everything the higher leveled players do. The second problem is you don't have to deal with things you don't want and "make-do". However, I dislike it because it DOES take out a big sense of accomplishment. I'm not sure if the way they decided to do it was good or not, but that's my take on the whole thing.
BakedDank420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BakedDank420
Member since 2010 • 473 Posts

The thing i didn't get though was, didn't they JUST come out with MW2 like last year? Thats just too many different MP's to play, wouldn't it split up the community drastically? Iunno, im not into the whole army games anyways. And aren't they all basically the same? I would actually be pissed if they made me pay $65 each year for the newest army MP.

funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
GS is full of CoD haters.
Avatar image for SteveTabernacle
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 SteveTabernacle
Member since 2010 • 2584 Posts
Let me give you some advice here, as you are new. Asking if you are the only one in a thread title, about any game, is a formula for an awful thread. No, you are not the only one. You have never been the only one. You will never be the only one. Ever, about anything.
Antantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Antantics
Member since 2010 • 230 Posts

Let me give you some advice here, as you are new. Asking if you are the only one in a thread title, about any game, is a formula for an awful thread. No, you are not the only one. You have never been the only one. You will never be the only one. Ever, about anything.SteveTabernacle

but but my mum told me I was special :(

SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SteveTabernacle

[QUOTE="SteveTabernacle"]Let me give you some advice here, as you are new. Asking if you are the only one in a thread title, about any game, is a formula for an awful thread. No, you are not the only one. You have never been the only one. You will never be the only one. Ever, about anything.Antantics

but but my mum told me I was special :(

You are! :D Your opinions on videogames however, are not. :(
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

It's a good game, but I was disappointed, the campaign was disappointing, infinite enemy respawns, enemies shoot you from nowhere, stupid story that makes no sense, and braindead allied AI that never shoots, never gets shot at, and always stan in your way. THe Zombies is boring (I never have been a fan of Zombies), and, while the MP is good, it's exactly the same pretty much as WaW and MW2.

00Killaz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 00Killaz00
Member since 2010 • 1014 Posts

I personally hated that game.... I'm very picky with games lol, FPS I usually hate, Fighting games, Music Games, Action Games, Sports games, Open World games ugh the list goes on..... O sorry I got carried away xD

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts

The thing i didn't get though was, didn't they JUST come out with MW2 like last year? Thats just too many different MP's to play, wouldn't it split up the community drastically? Iunno, im not into the whole army games anyways. And aren't they all basically the same? I would actually be pissed if they made me pay $65 each year for the newest army MP.

BakedDank420
The next CoD is coming out next year as well. They release one basically every year. I got bored with it a long time ago.
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SteveTabernacle

THe Zombies is boring (I never have been a fan of Zombies)StealthMonkey4

I don't get it.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
Campaign and Combat Training are awesome. Online Multiplayer... not so much.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]THe Zombies is boring (I never have been a fan of Zombies)SteveTabernacle

I don't get it.

I was talking about the "Zombies" game mode...

Avatar image for taterfrickintot
taterfrickintot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 taterfrickintot
Member since 2008 • 2851 Posts

GS has more COD hates than lovers

ubpoker123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ubpoker123
Member since 2007 • 877 Posts
GS is full of CoD haters.funsohng
This is very accurate, for good reason.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

The only redeeming quality of Black Ops in my opinion is zombies. It is actually fun to team up with some friends and see how many rounds you can last. On the competitive side of things, well, the game just has to many network issues for one to fully enjoy it. At least that's from my experience with the game.

wazzawazza18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18 wazzawazza18
Member since 2009 • 936 Posts

i agree its is very annoying with infinite enemy respawns but other than that it is good