Am I the only one who couldn't care less about MGS4 or GTA4?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts

To put it bluntly, yes.

And i think you are asking to be "flamed" and think its cool to dislike the two best games of the year. I know your game son.

lbarlow90

You took the words right out of my mouth

rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
GTAIV I understand. Some people think if they played one or two GTAs, they've pplayed it all but not caring about MGS4 ? Thats....interesting.
rattaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 rattaz
Member since 2007 • 125 Posts
im with ya on da metal gear solid
Avatar image for deactivated-5cc24faac533d
deactivated-5cc24faac533d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#54 deactivated-5cc24faac533d
Member since 2007 • 691 Posts

I must admit you have guts for standing up to say what you did and no, you are not the only one.

I don't hype games because of all the advertising gimmicks or this or that; I will play a game, beat it and move on. Perhaps enjoy the multiplayer for a time. Neither MGS nor GTA had much draw for me save the length of the solo campaign. Games shouldn't be turned into the next whipping boy for one person or another, they should be enjoyed free of bias and criticism, you should leave your thoughts and move on.

The world will be no different tomorrow when GTA has flown off the shelves or however much time down the line when the next big game hits. Move on!

I3loo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 I3loo
Member since 2008 • 184 Posts

So you took out all of the good games that everyone likes.

What games do you like to actually play?

I_pWnzz_YoU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 I_pWnzz_YoU
Member since 2007 • 6032 Posts

I must admit you have guts for standing up to say what you did and no, you are not the only one.

I don't hype games because of all the advertising gimmicks or this or that; I will play a game, beat it and move on. Perhaps enjoy the multiplayer for a time. Neither MGS nor GTA had much draw for me save the length of the solo campaign. Games shouldn't be turned into the next whipping boy for one person or another, they should be enjoyed free of bias and criticism, you should leave your thoughts and move on.

The world will be no different tomorrow when GTA has flown off the shelves or however much time down the line when the next big game hits. Move on!

LatusItani

Maybe you should look at all the attention GTA IV is getting now that it's actually out.....

zaphod_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 zaphod_b
Member since 2002 • 2201 Posts
You don't like what's popular. You are so cool. Can I be your friend?