This topic is locked from further discussion.

benny_boy98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 benny_boy98
Member since 2015 • 485 Posts

Do you think this new console coming next month will have any launch day problems or do you think Sony will be able to perfect on any errors from the original ps4?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

like what? It's only a slight tweak of the original hardware with a bigger hard drive (likely from the same manufacturer). Should be more or less an identical experience except maybe slightly cooler thanks to the lower power draw

Alex839

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alex839
Member since 2015 • 151 Posts

I heard a lot about loud fans so i hope they corrected that to some degree. Maybe these 1TB models also have some better parts inside which will make them harded to break.

I remember launch 60GB PS3`s were quite poor in quality, but they made a lot of improvements in 80GB models which launched about a year after 60GB ones, maybe it will be something similar with these new 1TB PS4 models. Haven`t heard old PS4 models having some serious issues so far so don`t really know.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@alex839: My PoS4 is one of those "older" models, I bought it at launch, yes, it is loud and it quite surprised me since the PS3 slim is very quiet, but, I've had a lot louder consoles, the X360 Elite was louder than the PoS4 and the PS2 fat rules in that department ( I still have and play with mine ), I haven't experienced any issues with mine yet.