Infamous second son, GOOD ending or BAD ending? NO SPOILERS!

Mesomorphin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#1 Mesomorphin
Member since 2013 • 903 Posts

So I've decided to pick up a ps4 next month with the release of Last Of Us (As I've never played it) and being a huge fan of the past two infamous games, picking up second son is a no brainer. Now I loved playing the evil route in the first two games as they came across more satisfying to say the least, however what do you guys recommend for second son without spoilers? I'am open to play as both and I want to know which one is better in your opinions.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

i played good and it is soooo boring. i mean, the game play and stuff is good of course but the story is so incredibly bland when you play as the good guy. i read what some of the evil story beats are and they sound waaaaaaay better.

DeejayRoulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DeejayRoulette
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

playing on the good side fitted the game a whole lot more.....Delsin's personality was more in tune with playing as a good guy and it fitted the overall story arc better in my opinion.....The bad side just felt weird and unnatural....i couldn't relate with the Delsin on the bad side...they just did not fit and the tie in with the story just seemed poorly executed .

Power wise...honestly, the good and bad side both felt almost the same....it was really disappointed at the lack of distinctness when using powers on good or evil.

Overall, good game to pick up for your ps4 either which way

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

Play the game how you want, and get the ending based on how you played. Don't worry about which one is 'best'.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

@deejayroulette said:

playing on the good side fitted the game a whole lot more.....Delsin's personality was more in tune with playing as a good guy and it fitted the overall story arc better in my opinion.....The bad side just felt weird and unnatural....i couldn't relate with the Delsin on the bad side...they just did not fit and the tie in with the story just seemed poorly executed .

Power wise...honestly, the good and bad side both felt almost the same....it was really disappointed at the lack of distinctness when using powers on good or evil.

Overall, good game to pick up for your ps4 either which way

I'd have to agree with this. Something about the bad side story just didn't jive with Delsin's character.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

Good to know bad side doesn't feel different than good side with powers etc. Now I am not tempted to play bad side once I finish my rented gamefly. Now I can cancel my gamefly free trial and save money. No other games I want to rent.

cyloninside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 cyloninside
Member since 2014 • 815 Posts

bad side powers are WAY better than the good side powers.... and the game is far easier when playing bad. story doesnt seem to fit with the characters though.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I finally finished the game and the boss fights were pretty hard at the end. I thought it was cool but not the game to keep since i rented it from gamefly. I intend to play a little more to wipe out the dup from the face of the earth and to gain more exp points to upgrade weapons. I may play a little of the evil story just to see what the difference are from the good side weapons.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#9  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

I prefer bad