who enjoys ps2 more girls or boys? make this hot!

• 63 results
Juxhe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Juxhe1
Member since 2006 • 1021 Posts

Nosense question because the answer is so relative >_>

Neway I agree with the others never seen a girl in a games store O.o

kasiabartek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 kasiabartek
Member since 2007 • 261 Posts

Nosense question because the answer is so relative >_>

Neway I agree with the others never seen a girl in a games store O.o

Juxhe1

When I buy some game, the salesman always have the same face: he look like as if he seen a ghost hehehehe coz he never seen any girl with ps2 game in her hands!

salvodaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 salvodaze
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts
As a girl and a nintendo fan, I pretty much love my ps2. And about the girl/boy stuff, I believe it's the mistaken but common belief that girls can't play that's keeping more and more girls from playing video games. I think almost anyone can enjoy video games since they come in so many genres, and everyone should have a chance to decide whether they like it or not without being mocked by (mostly) male players.
salvodaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 salvodaze
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

Oh and to the person who said girls prefer cuter games like nintendo games, I mostly hate mario and would probably run over him if I had the chance, however I am a nintendo fan because nintendo games are mostly very original.

Also, I know a girl who was so into shooter/fps style games and anything with horror/violence elements that she would get calls for advice at work hours from her buddies who got stuck on tomb raider :).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#55 deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts

I'm girl I been playing video game ever since I was little. I never like cutesy game and such I really don't like them, The only games I ever played is shooting, fighting or any others that really interesting to play. Pretty much I have all the consoles butI perferred toplay ps2 and xbox 360 games. I don't see anything wrong girls playing video games andIt's depending on what type of games people play or like.

ibiza563

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ibiza563
Member since 2007 • 1401 Posts

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]You know I have never seen a girl in a video game store unless they were a mother with their kid so yeah staindcoldlp

Exactly. And until I see a female in a video game store, I refuse to belive they exsist. :P

lol i am always in a game store since i work near one so i always go into check the everything so who says they havnt seen girls in a gamestore

fword1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#57 fword1
Member since 2007 • 1235 Posts
i would say more guys than girls.
rancidmustard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rancidmustard
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts
My girlfriend is a gamer. She doesn't have a PS2 but we play mortal kombat triology on mine and she kicks my ass lol. She is also awesome at halo and time splitters. She also got me into age of empires III and now we play it together and you guessed it, she kicks my ass. She also likes watching me play scary games like silent hill and resident evil 4 cause she gets too freaked out to play them herself (aww shes so cute) :)
MaddDawg32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 MaddDawg32
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Just from personal experience, the girls that I know that kind of enjoy video games tend to like puzzle games like Super Street Puzzle Fighter II, Piyotama, Bomberman, etc. Not to say that it is impossible for them to not like other more "guy" type games. Actually I know a couple girls that really like the Resident Evil series.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#61 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Girls rule!
CarissaSue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 CarissaSue
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I'm a lady and I've been playing games ever since I was little. The first game I've ever beat was Lion King for the SNES, but none of my friends are really into games so maybe it's more of a guy thing, but I have a PS2 and a lot of games. Oh, and I worked at GameStop, sadly I moved so I couldn't work there anymore :( I loved it there.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
Girls play the DS more. There are few who plays PS2 but are mostly the final fantasies and kingdom hearts type of RPGs. That's what I've seen.
04ecrawf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#64 04ecrawf
Member since 2007 • 428 Posts
i think boy play it more cause i don't think i know even 1 girl at school who play Ps2