sirdraco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 sirdraco
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
umm....i'll probably get flam for saying this, but imo it's ffVI. The environment just turn me off each time I play it, and the story was way overated. It didn't help that I played FFIV(the best for the NES and SNES era) before this.
yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts
I couldn't stand final fantasy IX for whatever reason
HipHopsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 HipHopsamurai
Member since 2006 • 499 Posts
all FF GAMES are good even FFX-2 but ffx-2 is the worst one and MY fav is FFVIII screw all u fvIII haters
Dragster61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Dragster61
Member since 2005 • 109 Posts
FFX-2 was the worst FF game. End of story.
rasheednour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 rasheednour
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

FF8 i guess .

rasheednour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 rasheednour
you are totally wrong THEMANWITHAPS . ffxii is the best one they ever made .
lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#107 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts
[QUOTE="lowkey254"][QUOTE="dirktu"][QUOTE="lowkey254"]

FF Mystic Quest is the worst one.

1/2 of you were still in diapers,1/4th of you weren't old enough to understand the mechanics of games, a 1/8th of you didn't know how to play RPGs, while the other 8th of us never jumped ona bandwagon because there wasn't one to jump on, when this game came out.

If you can't tell,I hate the bandwagon and dirktu is a perfect example. you can tell just by his comments.

dirktu

Yeah right! If that were true I would have talked about FF7 as the divine game even though I have never played it (btw, how many of you actually finish FF games) and I would have hated FF10..

Come on give me a break.... just keep your weird reasoning to yourself

The reasoning fits with exactly what you've stated "A little redundant now that we have games like..." If that's not a quote from someone on the wagon I don't know what is. You know I'll take that back it maybe because it was before your time to go back and play them but it wouldn't make sense for you to play 1-5 (5 not being crystal oriented) but say that 8 & 9 are out dated. check your logic before you question my reasoning.

What are you talking about! I said: "I feel they may be a little redundant now that we have FF 10, 10-2, 12". I mean that's both "I feel" and "may be" and "a little" so please shut up. On top of that I honestly said I didn't play them.. (so I'm not playing the almighty game guru here) because I didn't have or want a PSX those days... but I don't feel the need to buy them now...so what's your point anyway..

You're actually the one that's on the wagon, hiding any info on which FF games you played, but making generic statements about them instead of "I feel" statements. To tell you the truth you sound like those guys that were telling FF7 and the PSX ruled the world before it even came out, just by watching the trailers with a lot of CG movies and thinking those were actual in-game graphics.. And telling how diverse the gameplay was, 'cause it offered snowboarding, biking etc.. But when they bought the game they didn't play it very much because they didn't know anything about RPGs and the random battles. However they would keep telling about the greatness of the game just to say "PS rules the N64"

And I don't know about your gaming experience but it is pretty clear to me that 2D games age much better than early '3D' games...

Ok I don't think that I ever mentioned FF VII on this forum. Second, I can't be on the wagon if I liked FF before it was anything major. You can't say a game is redundant by graphics alone, what about the story. If the forumtitle was"what's the worst FF... graphics only?" then I would feel what you're saying but that's not the title so I don't feel what you're saying. Each game has a differen't story and overall the graphics grow with the series. To discredit a game by graphics alone is well... dumb. Actually if you haven't played ALL of the games then you really shouldn't answer the forum.

Dualmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#108 Dualmask
Member since 2004 • 1639 Posts

I've played them all except for FFXI, and I have to say I probably enjoyed FFIX the least, although its story was more interesting than the snore-fest that was XII. Although I gave FFXII a good review, I also didn't play it to completion, and I found myself completely uninterested in the characters or the story.

For the record, I enjoy most FF games, and my personal favorites are VI and VIII.

dalscowboys22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#109 dalscowboys22
Member since 2005 • 1335 Posts
FF XBaron_14
this guy is crazy. its X-2 or XI
shogoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 shogoh
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts

Final Fantasy VIII was the worst. Keep in mind that I played every FF at their release and that I was used to FF I, FF IV, and FF VI. Final Fantasy VIII was not what I was used to. I found the story and the context too different for my liking.

Many young players here started FF with either VII, VIII or X. To them, they're all good. For fans of the series from I to VI, VIII is kind of a let down.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#111 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts

The second Final Fantasy for sure. Final Fantasy XII comes in a close second for worst FF.

chicks_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 chicks_boy
Member since 2006 • 663 Posts

You were ugly if you thought FF8 was the worst FF.

Anyway, FF12 is the worst one but its not a bad game... its just boring lol.

aznballer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 aznballer91
Member since 2006 • 786 Posts

VI was the best

VII is overrated

IX reminded you about the older games

X didn't need Tidus or a cheap sequel

XII ...... too different

AlastorTheLame

i agree tidus was a bad character and i hated his "Lets's go whip butt guys!" attitude, but hes not useless, without him the story wouldnt make much sense.. auron pwns him infinite times over

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#114 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
FFVIII is my least favorite. That or Dirge of Cerberus. Those 2 just plain suck
alch3mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115 alch3mist
Member since 2006 • 1162 Posts
man FFVIII was tight too me because it had this military theme to it. It was a mix of sci fi or old school fantasy. Which i like and FFXII was a great game and storyline got better as you play. The characters were good all of the main characters were different and unlike FFVII the main character is not depress all the time. But don't get me wrong I love FFVII and FFVIII but FFXII was great
tequilero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#116 tequilero
Member since 2005 • 9333 Posts

The second Final Fantasy for sure.

Flame_Blade88

I concur on that,is the worst FF game I´ve had played.

Ranger_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Ranger_22
Member since 2007 • 135 Posts

FFXII i felt like i was just thrown into the story of this game. it didnt feel as deep as the others, and the battle system just reminded me ofFF online withouth the online.. it was a good idea but in a real time fighting i would rather control my hits intead waiting for to bar to fill up for my next action.. In my oppinion its a tie between FFXII and FFXI online(just becouse of the P2P.

kingfire11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 kingfire11
Member since 2005 • 1498 Posts
FFX-2, that game is so **** girly, it made me hate the whole series.
PureDante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 PureDante
Member since 2007 • 925 Posts
ffx-2....i never finished it. ffxi, ff7, ffx, ff8 are the best out of the whole series. and Yes, i am a dedicated ffxi player, 4th year anniversary. ;p
s3v3r3d_h43D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 s3v3r3d_h43D

The FF Team are really great people and there games are brilliant but which game, or what part of one was'nt so good?

Rixom

Just one correction - the FF Team *were* really great people...

Enix came and killed FF. They have all been crap since FFX.

KFC777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 KFC777
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

I'm going with FF8

Omega_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Omega_Master
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Final Fantasy X-2 was the worst.

Played the whole series, excluded PSP versions. Although I'd love to play them.. Especially the new Tactics: War of Lions and the precual of Final Fantasy VII.