KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#51 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]What are you talking about? KH2 is ten times the game KH1 was. For one, the story was way more mature than the first's. 2deluxe

Mature =/= better dude. And just because they deliberately made it so confusing in the beginning, that does not make for a superior story.

The difficulty could have been jacked up a bit, but with Final Mix coming this fall and it having a harder difficulty mode, that won't be a problem much longer.KH-mixerX

And where did you get this news from? Your butt is not a credible source so remember that.

Other than that, the game was flawless and completely superior to the first. People need to stop baggin on the second one and start enjoying it. JEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!KH-mixerX

The Gummi ship thing still sucked ass, most the worlds are microscopic, some of the worlds (especially the repeated ones) are redundant and irelevant to the story, Oragnization 13 still sucks, that damn singing sequences in Atlantica SUCKED, and it was too freaking easy. Flawless my ass, KH2 gave us more problems than solutions.

First of all, that's all your opinion. Second, there is a harder difficulty in Final Mix+, look it up. Third, Every dude in the Organization could have kicked the sh*t out of that pansey Ansem from KH1. And if what you wrote there was an attempt to tell me off, you failed. I don't care what you say anyway, your in the extreme minority either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-59143b4a77747
deactivated-59143b4a77747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 deactivated-59143b4a77747
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
The both games are great. I have only played KH2 and I think KH2 is way better than KH.
2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#53 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

Second, there is a harder difficulty in Final Mix+, look it up.

KH-mixerX

I know there is kumquat, I demand to know where on earth did you find actual, reliable news that Final Mix is getting a NA release? WHERE?

If you don't care what I say, why did you respond? The little Kingdom Hearts fanboy sure is quite the hypocrite. . .

xMAVx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 xMAVx
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts

the best way I can explain it is Kingdom Hearts I is like a big bowl of ice cream and Kingdom Hearts II is the sprinkles.

p.s. to really enjoy KHII you really have to play KH:CoM on GBA first to get to know all the characters such as Organization XIII and Nanami. thats why some people dislike the story.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KH-mixerX
[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

Second, there is a harder difficulty in Final Mix+, look it up.

2deluxe

I know there is kumquat, I demand to know where on earth did you find actual, reliable news that Final Mix is getting a NA release? WHERE?

If you don't care what I say, why did you respond? The little Kingdom Hearts fanboy sure is quite the hypocrite. . .

At the time I wrote that, many believed (including the fine folk at Gamespot)that there wasno doubt there was gonna be a NA release for Final Mix. When you look at the release date on this website for Final Mix in NA, it says "TBA." Back then it used to say "Fall TBA." I don't, nor did I ever claim to have "official" evidence that FM+ was coming to the States. Though I still believe that it will eventually come sooner or later. And since when has Gamespot not been a reliable source to gather info from? Your a member of this website aren't you? Who's the hypocrite now?

Andjust because I said I didn't care what you said, doesn't mean I can't reply. Did you make that rule up all by yourself;)?

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 2deluxe

Actually, by May 30 hopes have already dwindled that the Fall thing is a no go. There wasn't even a word of it from Square's recent press junket.

And since when has Gamespot not been a reliable source to gather info from? Your a member of this website aren't you? Who's the hypocrite now?

What the hell does that suppose to mean? Talk about being a whacko. Like all Kingdom Hearts fanboys.

theAmaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 theAmaco
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts
~2~
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 KH-mixerX

Actually, by May 30 hopes have already dwindled that the Fall thing is a no go. There wasn't even a word of it from Square's recent press junket.

And since when has Gamespot not been a reliable source to gather info from? Your a member of this website aren't you? Who's the hypocrite now?

What the hell does that suppose to mean? Talk about being a whacko. Like all Kingdom Hearts fanboys.

2deluxe

I'm sorry, let me put it in a way even you could understand. You claim there is no reliable source who has given proof of Final Mix's eventual appearance in NA, but Gamespot has given it right here on their website. Since you claim there is no reliable website that has said FM is going to come to NA, you must think GS is unreliable, yet your a member of it's website. That's hypocrisy. I thought I was clear enough the first time I said it, obviously not.

And since when have all KH fanboy's been whacko's? When you say that, your not only insulting me, but every other fan of the KH series. And if your not a KH fan, then why are you even in this thread? If you don't like the series, then GET OUT!!!! And don't let the door hit you on the way out:lol:.

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 2deluxe

But I didn't claim that THERE WAS NO reliable and factual news that the game is a go in NA. . . I was demanding A LINK (preferebly one from late May to today) that Square-Enix has formally announced a North American release of the KH2:FM. Understand the difference? I'm not saying the game is not gonna come out, I just needed proof of your supposed claim and you have not provided me with any. And how am I a hyprocite when this site was wrong about the release? It does not make any sense. I did not say GS is unreliable, YOU DID out of ASSumption.

Like all Kingdom Hearts fanboys.

I'm sorry for that comment, I was wrong. You're the only Kingdom Hearts fanboy that is a complete whacko. You twisted my words to a point of sheer stupidity. I thought I've said already but I guess you don't remember it. So, for the record, I LOVE THE FIRST GAME IN THE SERIES. It was such a unqiue premise combining two different things from an Ocean away. The prime mixture of Japanese pop and American pop culture, all blended into one incredible experience. It also has the meat to go along with the game, a little bit of platforming, a little bit of exploration, and a whole lot of fighting. Though at parts, while not being too obssessed with difficulty.

-Prime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -Prime-
Member since 2006 • 964 Posts
I say KHII. While KH had a good story as well, the game play felt lacking and almost clunky in some areas; especially when you had to do platforming sections. Nonetheless they are both good games.
Avatar image for Uzumaki--Naruto
Uzumaki--Naruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Uzumaki--Naruto
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I think KH1 has a better storyline, but KH2 has better gameplay.
MonkeyMan8708

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MonkeyMan8708
Member since 2003 • 2712 Posts

Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom Hearts 2

For one thing, I loved the original Kingdom Hearts. It had a very nice atmosphere and some good challenge. When Kingdom Hearts II was released I was excited about it. I bought it the first week it came out. Though it was more of a button masher compared the original game. The tutorial took way too long and I just didn't have the patience for it. The lack of flying disappointed me. Also, every single boss was easy as hell. Summons were never needed when I fought anything. As long as I kept on button mashing one or two moves I would win. The original, dodging and evading moves were necessary as well as summons. Kingdom Hearts II is just way too easy. At least theres flash.

CommanderShiro

I totally agree with this.

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts

Noth are cool, but somehow several worlds in KH2 felt more like fillers to me... in KH every world had a sense. But KH2 is faster paced and has more features.

So I'd say it's a tie.

theabs13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 theabs13
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
Both games are two of the best I've ever played. I think I liked the story of the first better because it's more romantic, but the gameplay in the second one is much better.