i'm a girl gamer so why treat us diffrently

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gameie1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 gameie1994
Member since 2005 • 353 Posts
because most of us dudes are idiots-Gijutsu-
true...so true
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

i'm so sick of playing online games its not even funny its seems every time i get on gears of war and people find out i'm a girl they start saying horrible things like "oh shes prob. some obese chick with pimples all over her face who can't get a date and has nothing better to do"

i'm sick of it fellows we have fingers an thumbs just like you guys so why act like that when you see a girl online?

gamergoddess89
ye some guys are jerks... not saying u should..but if u dont want that kinda attention..dont tell em ur a chick..or dont give em any clues..or wat not... but ye..its wrong what they do..
Avatar image for deactivated-60156c31f349f
deactivated-60156c31f349f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-60156c31f349f
Member since 2005 • 2836 Posts
I find it more annoying that whenever theres a girl in a game, all guys go like hi :), how old are u, can i have ur msn? etc etc
the_zero_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 the_zero_one
Member since 2004 • 149 Posts
funny someone said post a pic of your face like it matters? this is the internet people, i could be a duck in a government experiment for all you know.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#55 deactivated-5b20ffab69a6e
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts
 Don't pay much attention to them, just keep on what you doing just keep enjoying playing video games just ignore them. Just don't let them get to you.
Jagazaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Jagazaar
Member since 2007 • 1023 Posts
i could be a duck in a government experiment for all you know.the_zero_one

Specimen Q23! We've been looking for you everywhere, you conniving little avian! I have to admit, it was clever of you to use your new intelligence and psychic powers to break out of the lab, but now that we know what you're capable of, it's only a matter of time until you are re-captured! We will discover how to properly manipulate harmless animals into powerful killing machines yet!

Move along everyone else, nothing to see here, nothing to see........
everson_rm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 everson_rm
Member since 2004 • 1664 Posts

Try to not tell that you are a guy! Sorry, I don't know what to do, but I really like girls play'n (it is so rare in my country)! Sorry about the "Maleing", cuz the only think that I can do is apologize! SORRY!

TheIndianChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#58 TheIndianChild
Member since 2007 • 1731 Posts
[QUOTE="gamergoddess89"]

i'm so sick of playing online games its not even funny its seems every time i get on gears of war and people find out i'm a girl they start saying horrible things like "oh shes prob. some obese chick with pimples all over her face who can't get a date and has nothing better to do"

i'm sick of it fellows we have fingers an thumbs just like you guys so why act like that when you see a girl online?

campzor

ye some guys are jerks... not saying u should..but if u dont want that kinda attention..dont tell em ur a chick..or dont give em any clues..or wat not... but ye..its wrong what they do..

Listen ..... girl .

If they do insult you while playing gears of War online , just insult them back . I mean , it's not like they know where u live or who u are . Plus , if u really want to shut them up , become a pro in Gears of War ...... and beat them .

KevinCamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#59 KevinCamp24
Member since 2006 • 626 Posts
I know this girl and she beat my friend's bro ( who is awesome at video games ) at Soul Calibur III. He had been playing for awhile, while it was her first time playing. She has a hidden talent.
willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#60 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
yeah jerks and maybe they are the ones who have pimples and fat thumbs, i speak for then i';m sorry game on girl don't let the "JOYSTICK" be a gender prob for ya peace
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#61 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
I love girl gamers
MDDichard07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#63 MDDichard07
Member since 2006 • 284 Posts
[QUOTE="joey101010"]Cause it is usually true.bitemeslippy

dude not true I kno some hot chicks that occasionally play video games my gf even loves shootin stuff and shes a cheerleader

quite the dreamer aren't we?
UC_BANDIT009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 UC_BANDIT009
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
[QUOTE="gamergoddess89"]

MDDichard07
excuse me honey...dinner isn't going to cook itself. Do us all a favor, stop whining and fix my supper.

Why do people like you exist?
mothman7415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 mothman7415
Member since 2006 • 681 Posts
I dont see a problem with girls gaming and i know not all of them are ugly or watever, ppl online are just jerkwads most of the time.
Shirley_Temple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shirley_Temple
Member since 2006 • 5927 Posts

Its called trash talk and stereotyping.  And it not going away.

Sim_genius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#67 Sim_genius
Member since 2005 • 9562 Posts
[QUOTE="MDDichard07"][QUOTE="gamergoddess89"]

UC_BANDIT009
excuse me honey...dinner isn't going to cook itself. Do us all a favor, stop whining and fix my supper.

Why do people like you exist?

Pfff he's probably living in his parents basement
kingrich06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 110

#68 kingrich06
Member since 2006 • 5403 Posts
there are alot more female gamers that people think. Alot say they are guys to hide the usually questions of getting hit on.
queenfan66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 queenfan66
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
wait.....theres a girl who games?  soory, i just had to say that.  girl gamers usally arent that bad looking
bkboggess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 bkboggess
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Ignore it.  I could care less if it was the truth about you.  Gamers are gamers no matter what.  If I played GoW, I wouldn't playing with you or against you, matters not.  When I played WoW, I had a female character, no one would believe me that I was a guy.  If you want to play, then play.  If someone doesn't like it or makes fun of you, then there are two things you can do: #1 Ignore their stupid selves or #2 P'wn them.  To stop playing is never an option!  Get out there and shoot something for me!  :)
gamergoddess89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 gamergoddess89
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts
well, I don't think all  guys online are jerks esp. Pc gamers but  most male xbox live subcribers are pretty much like that
Ardazu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#72 Ardazu
Member since 2004 • 485 Posts
Girl, boy, alien, vampire, ugly, fat, ....  I really don't care as long as I'm having fun with the game and with the people I play with ...   On second thought, I wouldn't want to play with my co-workers.  They suck, just kiddin ;)
Icedtee9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Icedtee9
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

Girl, boy, alien, vampire, ugly, fat, ....  I really don't care as long as I'm having fun with the game and with the people I play with ...  Ardazu

I completely agree. Although I'm not a hardcore gamer, I do play my share of games and I can't help but notice - in online rpg, forums, etc etc, girls do get that extra bit of attention. But hey, some girls like that - even if it is from female-deprived guys who need to get a job and move out of their mom's basement.

qwertville90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 qwertville90
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts

yea ima boy so i think it is screwed up to judge a girl or a certain race

tony hawks underground on the ps2 online is amazing only abot 100 players but they usaully dont judge by race aspecially girlz since there probally dont have gf

well hope that helps and on halo2 i had alot of friends that where girlz they are not very big on sex hope this helps

socom2 name=qwert95

tony hawk underground name=clank95

rachet deadlocked name=clank95

ironsizide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ironsizide
Member since 2002 • 120 Posts
The ironic thing is that probably a good portion of those same guys who would say "some obese chick with pimples all over her face who can't get a date and has nothing better to do" are probably some obese guy with pimples all over theirs face who can't get a date and have nothing better to do. I do so hate the on-line culture sometimes.
yungswift44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 yungswift44
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts

gamergoddess89
cause alot of people online are your typical losers who feel 10x's tougher online plus they probaly so scared of girls in person that they take that oppurtunity to make themselves feel like more of a man, dont even worry about them, i have a couple of female friends that play games and uhhh they all look pretty d**n good if i say so myself lol internet tough guys are just weak, unintelligent socially incompetent punks
GameFreakJason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 GameFreakJason
Member since 2004 • 469 Posts
Ur either a guy who's messing with everyone's head, or are truly intent on breaking a stereoptype. If its b, then why do you care? I understand it frustrating but dont let a guy change your opinion on what you think. Chances are, the person on the other end is the one whos fat and ugly. If not, well then tell him to think outside of the box, open your mind to new ideas.
yungswift44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 yungswift44
Member since 2003 • 1614 Posts
[QUOTE="ironsizide"]The ironic thing is that probably a good portion of those same guys who would say "some obese chick with pimples all over her face who can't get a date and has nothing better to do" are probably some obese guy with pimples all over theirs face who can't get a date and have nothing better to do. I do so hate the on-line culture sometimes.

i agree so much, there are alot of people online, especially on this site that just prove that the internet adds 300 pounds of pure muscle, you know how many times people began to try and insult me because of minor typoes? this site along with many other sites online communities suck
GameFreakJason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GameFreakJason
Member since 2004 • 469 Posts
And tell that internet tough guy to shutup, he knows that if he met 80% of the people he insulted, he would get his A$$ kicked, let alone the fact he'd never say anything about it. This is the problem with the world, we suck up and follow a trend and half the time we dont even know what were believing in
masty1213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 masty1213
Member since 2005 • 166 Posts

OK if they call you fat and you're NOT then just ignore them. if you ARE overweight then why should they restrain themselfs from having fun, its not like they put the food in your mouth and made you swallow it.

same goes for the pimple insults, if you dont have them then dont get offended. by the way pimples are a consequence of bad hygiene. i know many people are going to be offended by my last comment but its true, im in my late teens and had almost no pimples in my life.

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
Well most of the time, they are the guys that are fat and pimples on their face and cant get a date, it just makes them feel better thinking and saying that about others, I dont make fun of people based on their physical features (Which I honestly dont), But I do rag on people who suck really really bad.(But its ok to do that, seeing that they most of the time they start it first and cant back it up).
EtherTwilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82 EtherTwilight
Member since 2005 • 1142 Posts

OK if they call you fat and you're NOT then just ignore them. if you ARE overweight then why should they restrain themselfs from having fun, its not like they put the food in your mouth and made you swallow it.

same goes for the pimple insults, if you dont have them then dont get offended. by the way pimples are a consequence of bad hygiene. i know many people are going to be offended by my last comment but its true, im in my late teens and had almost no pimples in my life.

masty1213
Just because you're blessed with good genes, insofar as skin is concerned - e.g. your pores, how oily your skin is, etc. - doesn't mean that someone with a zit is a disgusting slob. Please look into the physiology of pimples and breakouts before you make wide assumptions about a health concern, when it's obvious you have no clue at all about it. There are plenty of reasons for pimples outside of poor hygiene, which can include puberty, hormones, genetics, your skin and oil types, etc.
LordChar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LordChar
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
 A gamer is a gamer, all equal.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#84 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts

all gamers are the same to me not matter what the gender is

guys that say things like that probably  haven't gone through puberty yet. Just tell them to grow up and quit acting like immature little boys.  

raju111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#85 raju111
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts
Yes,Some guys are Jerks but its tru not 2 many girls play games they donot have time 4 games because they are 2 busy plying with boys.:lol:
TheIndianChild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#86 TheIndianChild
Member since 2007 • 1731 Posts
[QUOTE="masty1213"]

same goes for the pimple insults, if you dont have them then dont get offended. by the way pimples are a consequence of bad hygiene. i know many people are going to be offended by my last comment but its true, im in my late teens and had almost no pimples in my life.

EtherTwilight

Just because you're blessed with good genes, insofar as skin is concerned - e.g. your pores, how oily your skin is, etc. - doesn't mean that someone with a zit is a disgusting slob. Please look into the physiology of pimples and breakouts before you make wide assumptions about a health concern, when it's obvious you have no clue at all about it. There are plenty of reasons for pimples outside of poor hygiene, which can include puberty, hormones, genetics, your skin and oil types, etc.

Cool , everyone's taking about who has pimples and what are the reasons for their occurence ........ which is what one wants to read about in a GAMESPOT forum........woohoo:?

romeunemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 romeunemesis
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i girl, i'm portuguese so i can't speeak so weel.i see you massege and i say you are right, people are to stupid they don't realise...be your self :p
UC_BANDIT009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 UC_BANDIT009
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
Some people are just plain jerks; who live in their moms basement and who are never gonna get anywhere in life.

There is a word for these kind of people 'noob'. Not to be confused with 'newb'.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts

gamergoddess89
cuz your either really a man or a man
Kuhlgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Kuhlgamer
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

girl gamers get a bad rap . . . . . because most ppl never hear or see the good looking or skilled girls playing . . . . they only remember that one fat chick at work talking about sniping some noob or hearing this chick asking you about your day and telling you about hers as you are running around the corner trying to enjoy a game especially when youve never met her before and never talk to her again . . . i take ppl as they come . . . . if youre good youre good if not well get over it i know i will it doesnt matter to me what gender you are

too bad most ppl arent as impressed by skill and care more about what is in your pants

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts

UC_BANDIT009 wrote: Some people are just plain jerks; who live in their moms basement and who are never gonna get anywhere in life.

There is a word for these kind of people 'noob'. Not to be confused with 'newb'.

Thats what I'm saying, if your one of these people then you just suck at life, you may be good at HALO 2, but other than that you aint ****

pokeracc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#92 pokeracc
Member since 2006 • 2198 Posts
AHHH I can't remember what that's from... "You can run but you'll just die tired" Someone want to remind me please? ( I saw it in someones sig) Sorry but not all of us guys are jerks and sexist. Hope your experienco on LIVE or PSN gets better :S
SONICR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 SONICR
Member since 2004 • 82 Posts

gamergoddess89
1) Most people Online are complete jerks, hiding behind a keyboard or Mic showing off their True selfs that they Hide from the Real World. Male or Female, there are TOO many self centered, stuck up, asses. 2) A large majority of "gamers" and "anime" are indeed Not very attractive or are completely "ugly". But the other majority of people are too Stupid to realise the WHOLE freaking world is this way when it comes to humans. Personaly I usually Don't like girl gamers because I've met too many who were fake obsessive loons, desperate to deceive every man they can in hopes of getting a relationship. Not to mention the loons wine&cry to everyone around them, especially when someone stands up to them. I'm glad I found a Non-gamer girl who enjoys sharing every part of our lives together, even if only for a few mins. I'm not too fond of guy gamers either, but at least most I've met aren't fake loons unless they're Teens, desperate for every girl that speaks a word to them online, or are so freaking Stupid it's pathetic.
Viennoiserie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Viennoiserie
Member since 2007 • 2205 Posts
Why is this topic on the PlayStation 2 board? :?
masty1213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 masty1213
Member since 2005 • 166 Posts
i agree with the other user, this topic is out of place so just drop it people
Jalisco111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Jalisco111
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts
maybe because she probaly plays ps2 online? and yea their a bunch of people who are jerks they probaly have been beaten by a girl in somethin or some sort of game and theirs just takin ur frustation out on female gamers heck their was a show on MTV like a couple years ago that won a tourney i forgot wat game but it was a shooting game 
cheezy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97 cheezy909
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, just keep in mind that they're probably obese GUYS with pimples all over their face who can't get a date and have nothing better to do. Zorbrak
Boo yeah! Well said.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
Cause it is usually true.joey101010
same with the guys
Terami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99 Terami
Member since 2004 • 3992 Posts

I'd say try and do your best to ignore them, only reply to what's game related if they're being jerks, if you have to play with them.

This is what I love about my PC mmo's... It's text chat and I can click the ignore button any time I want.  I can leave and go some where else all together if I choose. 

What I also find funny is that it doesn't matter what game I play, there's some guy telling me "You're hot!" and I'm like... So you like my character? :shock:

canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#100 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
I treat everyone equally too.