Games you dislike, but everyone else LOVES!!

• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts
Grand theft auto.
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Iffy350
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

I really, really dislike Japanese RPGs. Its why I am safe to say I purchased a N64 which was

almost free of all lame Japanese RPGs. I am so glad I never purchased a PS1 or I might

actually like that stuff.

(Pukes a little)

lord_itachi_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 lord_itachi_s
Member since 2005 • 205 Posts

FFXII...i think its a disgrace to the FF name. The lack of story is so...mind bendingly retarded

I don't like games that don't require any skill - button-masher if you will. An example of a critically acclaimed and commercially successful game that I don't particularly care for would be God of War...portej

god of war is just about button mashing...its about senseless violence and lots of blood. thats what makes to so effing cool

Hinata237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 Hinata237
Member since 2006 • 9416 Posts

FFXII...i think its a disgrace to the FF name. The lack of story is so...mind bendingly retarded

[QUOTE="portej"]I don't like games that don't require any skill - button-masher if you will. An example of a critically acclaimed and commercially successful game that I don't particularly care for would be God of War...lord_itachi_s

god of war is just about button mashing...its about senseless violence and lots of blood. thats what makes to so effing cool

FFXII was very fun, but the story is nothing
lord_itachi_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 lord_itachi_s
Member since 2005 • 205 Posts
[QUOTE="lord_itachi_s"]

[QUOTE="portej"]I don't like games that don't require any skill - button-masher if you will. An example of a critically acclaimed and commercially successful game that I don't particularly care for would be God of War...Hinata237

FFXII was very fun, but the story is nothing

i cant play an FF without a story. theres nothing hold my attention that way. yeah i got a tiny attention span

Terami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 Terami
Member since 2004 • 3992 Posts

Thanks Terami...what i find kinda weird is everyone seems kind of irritated that i don't like DMC..again this post is about "Games you dislike, but everyone else LOVES", so yes i know you guys LOVE this game, but it just don't cut it for me.El_Esbirro

Although I did try, I was not able to get into the DMC series either.  Maybe I'm just getting too old but it was a little too much action in my action game for me.  The camera was annoying as hell too.

kai031782

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kai031782
Member since 2006 • 253 Posts

there are many games that i don't like,some are  the ratchet and clank series, jak series. devil may cry series.  also the onimusha series, i like the onimusha hack and slash, but don't like the puzzle parts, i tried to use walk-through to solve the puzzles. but it just annoying and i don't like puzzles. also guild wars series for pc . also grand threat auto series from gta 3 and onward. there are others i don't like but i don't want to list them all.

i like  shenmue 2 from dreamcast, i beat it. also like project justice from dreamcast. on ps2 i like dynasty warriors 4 and its expansion extreme legend. dw 5 i don't like it. there are others i like but can't come up the names right now in my mind.  

skinnypete91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 skinnypete91
Member since 2006 • 6022 Posts
i dont like metal gear solid or final fantasy
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 Iffy350
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

i dont like metal gear solid or final fantasyskinnypete91

I can agree with that statement.

TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts
I hate Final Fantasy and Zelda games.
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#62 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
[QUOTE="2deluxe"]

Zelda- all of them Dude so classic

Halo- all two of them I'm not agreeing with you but i do understand why people dont like it

The first God of War Is teh second one fine

Jump All Stars I hate anime so i despise that game

The first three Metal Gear Solids Yeah  people always so that

Forza Motorsport- GT killer my ass Why Forza has Damge

Ico and SotC Agreed

Final Fantasies VII, X, Mystic Quest No freaking way you can hate those

Both Shenmues  But how

Any of those crap niche bull plop from Nippon Ichi (the reason why SE looks good)

Any game from Pandemic MERCS, Battlefront? noooo great games

Guitar Hero, pathethic, stupid rip offs of the superior Guitar Freaks series Nah ah ah it's a ripoff with 50 times better music

Amplitude and Frequency Never head of it

There, I should have insulted everyone now.

marco_basaglia

Bastard. 

Agreeed
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StarFoxCOM

MGS1 and 2 - I like 3 and the 2D MG's though.SoldatKnight
Yeah those are fun but i don't know why people liked 2 at all
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 StarFoxCOM

RE4.  Ive tried several times to get into it, and I liked RE1 and RE2, but this was nothing like the old games, I hated the music and graphical style probably the most.

DMC1 + 3.   Dante is annoying, the level design is tiny and lacking exploration, all it is wave after wave of enemies that hurt you using cheap shots.  Followed by a boss fight, and they make you fight the same boss like 8 times again.  Bad music too.

Starcraft - seriously how did this game get so popular?  it is horrid alone and horrid online.   The darkening out of the map is so annoying that you have to make a soldier stand in every quadrant of the map just so you can see what is happening.  

Diablo 1 +2 - blizzard is one of the worst game developers in my opinion,  the only good game they have ever made is The Lost Vikings.   Being a necromancer was  never so dull as it is here.   Once again blizzard uses darkening the maps as thier copout way to provide a challenge.

WoW - really this bloated beast is a crappy mmo.   This coming from someone who was addicted to a crappy korean mmo for a while.   It was still better than WoW.

Ace Combat series - flying top fighter planes should be a blast!  but not with controls like these, I hate the fact that if you try to fly low they make you crash automatically even though you didnt hit anything.  And all the missions are targetting and hitting your target rinse and repeat.  With blandest cutscenes ever made and bad cockpit dialogue also.

Destroy all humans - with an idea for a game this loopy and fun, it was disappointing when the game itself ran out of fun after an hour.

half life - motion sickness is awesome! 

goldeneye - more of that motion sickness love!  seriously first person perspective in a low res environment is a bad idea and most fps games of this area were and are unplayable.  At least for me.

KH2 - organization 13 and roxas and stripping down of the disney elements made this one of the most disappointing sequals ever.

I guess thats enough for now.

super_police
Are you just trying to hate ever great game Epsically this quote

RE4.  Ive tried several times to get into it, and I liked RE1 and RE2, but this was nothing like the old games, I hated the music and graphical style probably the most. Oh sure just cause the game isn't like REone and RE2 it automaticlly stinks i hate people how are like RE4 wasn't good cause it wasn't like the orginals basterds

pcktlnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65 pcktlnt
Member since 2006 • 186 Posts

I don't like most of the Final Fantasy series. This is what occured when I tried playing any of the FF games.
FF7 - Get to the point where you meet Aeris (spelling), quit
FF8 - Stepped out of town, quit
FF9 - Watched the intro, quit
FFX - Played to the first cutscene where you see Sin, quit
FFX-2 - Watched my cousin play a little of it, left the room
FF12? - Played around with the demo in the store, left the store
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (not sure why I'm sticking it here), watched my cousins play, but I just had a strong dislike of the game...not sure if it is because of the mix of Final Fantasy/Disney or the voicing, but....blah
The only two FF I have been able to play through was the two on SNES, Mystic Quest (is this even part of their series?) and the FF6 or 3 whatever happened during the porting.

GTA is so boring and any spinoffs of it. I always wanted to play a free roaming crime game, but....I just could never get into GTA. At first I enjoyed it, but after 5 minutes of doing the same thing (shoot someone, steal a car, complete a mission blah blah) I just couldn't bring myself to play the game at all anymore.

A recent game I got sick of was World of Warcraft, I refuse to be a messenger and I refuse to grind and I DEFINITELY refuse to team with 40 people to HOPE that one drop actually falls that someone else does not ninja or spend their dumb dk points on or have a bastard guild leader just take it for himself. I stopped playing March 2006. I only enjoyed the auction house and the battlegrounds.

Loved Metal Gear on the PS1, kind of enjyoed recruiting soldiers (was hoping for a strategy component though) in the PSP version. But freaken A, Metal Gear Solid 2 killed it for me when I could not play Snake and had to play as that blonde fool. And never could get back into enjoying the Metal Gear series.

I like to play fighters even though I'm not good at them, but I could never enjoy DOA. Boring button masher with the counter. Press square repeatedly and you may win. Ugh.

And the last game off the top of my head is Suikoden III (the one with the big duck), which is weird because my favortie animal is the duck O__o...oh well

I can play most other games but there was one that I really couldn't stand...but I can't think of it so good for me unless someone gives it to me as a gift. 

drunknmunky225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 drunknmunky225
Member since 2004 • 432 Posts

I don't like most of the Final Fantasy series. This is what occured when I tried playing any of the FF games.
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (not sure why I'm sticking it here), watched my cousins play, but I just had a strong dislike of the game...not sure if it is because of the mix of Final Fantasy/Disney or the voicing, but....blah
The only two FF I have been able to play through was the two on SNES, Mystic Quest (is this even part of their series?) and the FF6 or 3 whatever happened during the porting.

GTA is so boring and any spinoffs of it. I always wanted to play a free roaming crime game, but....I just could never get into GTA. At first I enjoyed it, but after 5 minutes of doing the same thing (shoot someone, steal a car, complete a mission blah blah) I just couldn't bring myself to play the game at all anymore.

A recent game I got sick of was World of Warcraft, I refuse to be a messenger and I refuse to grind and I DEFINITELY refuse to team with 40 people to HOPE that one drop actually falls that someone else does not ninja or spend their dumb dk points on or have a bastard guild leader just take it for himself. I stopped playing March 2006. I only enjoyed the auction house and the battlegrounds.

Loved Metal Gear on the PS1, kind of enjyoed recruiting soldiers (was hoping for a strategy component though) in the PSP version. But freaken A, Metal Gear Solid 2 killed it for me when I could not play Snake and had to play as that blonde fool. And never could get back into enjoying the Metal Gear series.

I like to play fighters even though I'm not good at them, but I could never enjoy DOA. Boring button masher with the counter. Press square repeatedly and you may win. Ugh.

And the last game off the top of my head is Suikoden III (the one with the big duck), which is weird because my favortie animal is the duck O__o...oh well

I can play most other games but there was one that I really couldn't stand...but I can't think of it so good for me unless someone gives it to me as a gift.

pcktlnt

The majority of your comments seems to be based on playing the game for the first 5-10 mins. Why not actually play the game properly before deciding you dont like it.

pcktlnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#67 pcktlnt
Member since 2006 • 186 Posts

I'm not a hardcore gamer, if I'm not interested in the game during the first half hour, I'll most likely never go back to playing it. The only ones I haven't played more than 5 minutes are the Kingdom Hearts and some of the Final Fantasy series. Everything else I listed I have played for a longer period of time. GTA (5 minutes was an exagerration)...how many missions can you actually complete in 5 minutes. =/

WoW...that game was bad though, some of my grades slipped when that grabbed my attention, but I got sick after I reached level 60 with a warlock and warrior. Glad I didn't get that 6 month sub instead of the 3 month one. 

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#68 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

some games i dont care for that much are

- guitar hero. 

- zelda games

- metroid games

- Halo (i liked it at first, but got sick of it)

- FinalFantasy games

Avatar image for garter_windwood
garter_windwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#69 garter_windwood
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts

Zelda- all of them

Halo- all two of them

The first God of War

Jump All Stars

The first three Metal Gear Solids

Forza Motorsport- GT killer my ass

Ico and SotC

Final Fantasies VII, X, Mystic Quest

Both Shenmues 

Any of those crap niche bull plop from Nippon Ichi (the reason why SE looks good)

Any game from Pandemic

Guitar Hero, pathethic, stupid rip offs of the superior Guitar Freaks series

Amplitude and Frequency

There, I should have insulted everyone now. 

2deluxe

well just about anyone who's a serious gamer...but man I feel sorry for you, what's that leave you to play  Barbie's Pony Adventure and Namco Muesum.

Raykuza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Raykuza
Member since 2005 • 1873 Posts

pcktlnt

LOL I like how you hate all of the games but you keep buying them only to play for about 5 minutes.

The games that I hate that everyone loves would have to be Halo, WoW, Starcraft, and GTA San Andreas. Thank you Rockstar for perpetuating a horrible stereotype for all the little white kids, thus making my life that much harder in the years to come.

brago_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 brago_lover
Member since 2006 • 329 Posts

Star Ocean Till the End of Time- Why oh why did I buy this game? Just started the second disc, soo boring, I accidentaly slept during one of the scenes and missed what was going on. The only thing I like about it is the gameplay, i like how it's real-time wise and you can see the enemies.

Xenosaga Episode:1: it's alright, but the cutscenes are kinda long and boring. And it's HARD AS HELL!

.hack//Infection (first one): boring enough? it gets really hard too. the story is okay, i like how they kinda made it an mmorpg kind of game but....i don't know. My person is on level 8 right now, I'm on my probably 5th dungeon, 9 hours into the game, a month ago is the last time I've played it.

hazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 hazuki
Member since 2003 • 3959 Posts

Final fantasy 12. My problem was that there was nothing to keep me interested. The battle system is alright, but the story while is supposed to capture me, it didn't.

Prince of persia: Sands of time. Thing I hated, was that the controls didn't feel right. You'll hit the attack button, but its so sluggish to respond, it feels wrong. Thats probably because all the animations were motioned captured probably. Plus, most of the game was brown. I know its set in a sahara-like area, but that shouldn't make EVERYTHING look brown.Though this was the period of time, where most ubisoft games had a overly bad brown tint to them.

Metroid Prime. My main problem with that game, was that truely had no story or point to it. If you scanned stuff, you got BACKstory but not a story that kept moving along. Samus goes on a spaceship, looses her powers, goes to a mysterious planet, find powers, get beamed up and fight metroid. Other than that, I hated that you never really knew where to go or what to do. If theres no real story to the game, exploring everywhere doesn't really captivate you.

Star wars: knights of the old republic. Even while it is a star wars games, it felt like the characters were rip-offs from the movies. Yeah there's races in star wars, but that doesn't mean they have to look exactly the same. Vandar looked like a tan version of yoda. Besides that, i hated the cutscenes. Not the real time stuff, but when you are talking to somebody. Theres only 1 camera angle every single time you talk to someone, and they're toward the side. Is it more cinematic with characters off to the edge of the screen? A talking system like oblivions, would have been prefered much more.

Theres more, but I'd be here all day talking about them.

bbgunbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 bbgunbilly
Member since 2004 • 72 Posts

Halo
Resident Evil
Zelda (after link to the past) 

Syapie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Syapie
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts
if u hate all that games. what games u r playing now.....for me all in that list was a great games in PS2 console
Pegasus_Shade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Pegasus_Shade
Member since 2005 • 897 Posts
Any GTA after 1 or 2
charp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 charp
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I'm not a hardcore gamer, if I'm not interested in the game during the first half hour, I'll most likely never go back to playing it.

pcktlnt

same here, the only games that have caught my attention, but I never got through are Rockstar games like GTA and Bully. Open ended games arent really for me. 

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
I dislike the hype and praise Kingdom Hearts II recieves. Its a good game, but it isn't one of the best PS2 games ever. Other than PS2 games, I have no interest in Forza Motorsport and mmorpgs.
AZRockslide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 AZRockslide
Member since 2007 • 160 Posts

Grand Turismo: These games NEVER appealed to me. Can't see what others see in them.

CHrono Cross: Would have been a good game if not for the fact they called it the sequal to Chrono Trigger.

Deus Ex: Controls drove me insane.

Doom Series: Never interested. 

mac906

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 mac906
Member since 2005 • 22536 Posts
I'm not really a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. It just doesn't seem to appeal to me for some reason.
204259106jk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 204259106jk
Member since 2007 • 471 Posts

Final fantasy 12. My problem was that there was nothing to keep me interested. The battle system is alright, but the story while is supposed to capture me, it didn't.

Prince of persia: Sands of time. Thing I hated, was that the controls didn't feel right. You'll hit the attack button, but its so sluggish to respond, it feels wrong. Thats probably because all the animations were motioned captured probably. Plus, most of the game was brown. I know its set in a sahara-like area, but that shouldn't make EVERYTHING look brown.Though this was the period of time, where most ubisoft games had a overly bad brown tint to them.

Metroid Prime. My main problem with that game, was that truely had no story or point to it. If you scanned stuff, you got BACKstory but not a story that kept moving along. Samus goes on a spaceship, looses her powers, goes to a mysterious planet, find powers, get beamed up and fight metroid. Other than that, I hated that you never really knew where to go or what to do. If theres no real story to the game, exploring everywhere doesn't really captivate you.

Star wars: knights of the old republic. Even while it is a star wars games, it felt like the characters were rip-offs from the movies. Yeah there's races in star wars, but that doesn't mean they have to look exactly the same. Vandar looked like a tan version of yoda. Besides that, i hated the cutscenes. Not the real time stuff, but when you are talking to somebody. Theres only 1 camera angle every single time you talk to someone, and they're toward the side. Is it more cinematic with characters off to the edge of the screen? A talking system like oblivions, would have been prefered much more.

hazuki
All that, plus Kingdom hearts.
i_hate_someone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#81 i_hate_someone
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
anything Metal Gear, and almost all nintendo products.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#82 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

hazuki

Wow, I actually thought I was reading a post of mine UNTIL I saw FFXII and KOTOR on your lists. It seems you're having a hard time coming up with good points on how bad KOTOR and FFXII were. It's okay. Those games ooze with excellence, it is very hard to put them down no matter how much you try to dislike them.

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time is overrated trash. The critics loved it and I hated it. Thank God, I only rented it. Metroid Prime was a bore fest as well. What you said about both of those games pretty much covered everything I was going to say. Except you didn't point out how extremely easy Sands of Time was.

ubavko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ubavko
Member since 2006 • 63 Posts
How can yot hate San Andreas,it's perhaps the best game ever made.It has cool music open ended enviroment,i mean you can just ride a car and chill out whitout doing any missions, which would be a mistake becouse they are great.And for that kid that said is a stereotype to play whit a black gangster look at gta3 and vice city they were both with itallians,and i dont find it offensive(im part itallian)it's rather amusing.Anyway i dont like KH i played it and i cant see were is the ''GREAT STORY'' everyone talks about its a rip off from the movies(and a very stupid rip off)and if you dont loke the games you are playing just throw them away.
Tohru_Readman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Tohru_Readman
Member since 2006 • 450 Posts

Nintendogs (worst series of Games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, should be destory with all pink consoles)

All football Games

Metroid on gamecube

GTA San Andreas

All singstar Games

Animal Crossing (found it really boring after first couple of hours)

Condemned (just couldn't get in to it)

Eternal Darkness

Soul Calibur 2 (On Gamecube, just because of the controls)

ghandi44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 ghandi44
Member since 2003 • 30 Posts

anything Grand Theft Auto.......those games are so boring

Avatar image for barney_calhoun_
barney_calhoun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 barney_calhoun_
Member since 2006 • 3887 Posts

mercenaries, its too dark that i cant see anything.

Although i like splinter cell, i cant understand how so many people play it, its soooo slow that it makes me think im the only one that likes playing those games

cjdaweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#87 cjdaweasel
Member since 2004 • 1560 Posts

Although i like splinter cell, i cant understand how so many people play it, its soooo slow that it makes me think im the only one that likes playing those games

barney_calhoun_

Splinter Cell was a blast. But yeah, it is rather methodical (I wouldn't say slow, that implies that it isn't well-paced). I'm always suprised when it sells so well despite it's action-yet-nonaction premise

XheavensmileX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 XheavensmileX
Member since 2007 • 867 Posts
As much as I try I cant have fun with the tekken series.
Selrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Selrath
Member since 2005 • 3333 Posts

I hate Metal gear solid, i played subsistence for 45 min then i put it away... I dont see why its so good.

bawa_almighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 bawa_almighty
Member since 2007 • 189 Posts

I don't like the Final Fantasy series, i don't think is trash like someone else wrote, because if the game has 12 installments it's gotta have something, but it just don't work for me.

I don't like Zelda...i know a couple of friends that bought the game for the Wii and later on, they thought that the Gamecube version had something else included that the Wii didn't have, and bought another Zelda copy for the GC.  If you ask me, Zelda is kinda boring...

I don't like Devil May Cry...too many loading sequences that really backdrop the mood...the main character is really annoying for me...but a DMC4 is coming for the PS3, and a lot of people can't wait for this game! oh well, probably am just crazy!!!

El_Esbirro

thank goodness some else dislikes dmc.I hate it.not saying its bad .but i feel its ok.dmc3 was nothing but trash in my opinion and the difficulty has nothing to do with it.i just dont like being in one area fighting a gazillion enemies respawning over and over.blah.but thats just me.

bawa_almighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 bawa_almighty
[QUOTE="super_police"]

[QUOTE="Fiefdom"][QUOTE="super_police"]Starcraft - seriously how did this game get so popular? it is horrid alone and horrid online. The darkening out of the map is so annoying that you have to make a soldier stand in every quadrant of the map just so you can see what is happening.AZRockslide

The intention is that you play with strategy. Scouting your opponent and attempting to match your strategy against his is exactly why the game is so popular, you can't just sit and mass one type of unit and expect to win unless you're playing 15apm 12 year olds on money maps. Most RTS games have fog of war because, yes, it adds challenging and allows for actual strategy. You shouldn't be looking at any on-line games if you want everything presented to you to make it as easy as possible for you. :\ -

I dont want it as easy as possible, I just dont want game designers to use cheap tactics to make it difficult. Even if things are blacked out at first, once you scout an area it should no longer be blacked out because you know what is there. How about designers use topography or character types to make the difference. Also in most games of this type they dont give you enough time to develop and set up a nice society before someone is coming and trying to destroy it. Its much more fun building the world and growing your army than it is fighting other peoples armies. I'll admit I havent played many rts games, but it is a genre that I want to like. But I will say of the few I have played starcraft is definitely the worst.

Did you actually play the game? The reason I ask is, if you did, you would find out that once you explore part of the map, you know what was there when you were there. What you do not know is what about the area may have changed (other side deploying forces or developing bases) while you were gone. Kind of like it would be in a real battle. If you do not have someone actively watching a particualr area, you are not going to get real time updates on what is happening there.

Back to the topic, cannot stand the Madden games. ESPN2k5 was the best football game ever made. Madden is a joke compared to it.

Spiderman 2 is another game I really didn't get into. Did not like the controls, especially the camer control that worked backwards form what it should have. Seriously, that ticked me off. Hulk: Ultimate Destruction was much better. 

gotta agree with you on the hulk part.that game was surprisingly fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#92 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts
resident evil 4 , the whole tomb raider serires, the whole need for speed series, halo, i know there some other but i can't think of it now
xsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 xsa
Member since 2004 • 199 Posts
Kingdom Hearts. Just nothing fun about it, mediocre all the way through except with the story which is good. More or less 0 challenge except for a few parts. Meh.
bawa_almighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 bawa_almighty
i dont like gt (any of them).dont like forza either.burnout 3 is the only game that i was surprised to get hooked to.that is the best racing game ever IMO.IS WAS SOOOO ADDICTIVE!
bawa_almighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 bawa_almighty
i dont like gt (any of them).dont like forza either.burnout 3 is the only game that i was surprised to get hooked to.that is the best racing game ever IMO.IS WAS SOOOO ADDICTIVE! i didnt like revenge though.lost all the charm of burnout 3
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#96 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

Nintendogs (worst series of Games ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, should be destory with all pink consoles)

All football Games

Metroid on gamecube

GTA San Andreas

All singstar Games

Animal Crossing (found it really boring after first couple of hours)

Condemned (just couldn't get in to it)

Eternal Darkness

Soul Calibur 2 (On Gamecube, just because of the controls)

Tohru_Readman

The topic says says "Games you dislike, but eveyone else loves!!".  Nobody loves Animal crossing or singstar. LOL.  And if you played the game for a couple hours, how much can you dislike it?  Personally I agree with MOST people and say GTA san andreas is one of the best games ever.  A little rough, and has some glitches, but still great.  I have to agree with you on metroid though, never really liked any of those games (new or old).  and I have played soul calibur2 on GC once, it was ok, not much different than the Xbox version (that i have but rarely play anymore). Fortunately nintendo went away from the wierd gamecube controller with the wii, but its a little too simple now.

NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
FINAL FANTASY X. FINAL FANTASY X-2 and HALO SERIES I think is completely useless games.. sry
El_Esbirro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#98 El_Esbirro
Member since 2006 • 355 Posts

Can i add a couple???  Mario64.  Everyone said that this game was amazing and that it was the beginning of a bright future for videogames...what it did for me was the beginning of a huge headache everytime i tried to play it. Seriously.  And when i could withstand the pain, i didn't know what the HECK i was doing.

WarCraft..yes it's huge, but i just don't like it.  No matter what i try, i just can't get the hook to this game.  I start out with all the willingness to play this game, and in less than 7 minutes am just falling asleep...so i a really dislike this borefest of a game.

Rui214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Rui214
Member since 2005 • 144 Posts

i can't beleive after 10 pages of this no mentions the bane of my exsistence....fine, i have to be the one to say it

Oblivion is garbage and the most highly over-rated game EVER...a mindless hack and slash that doesn't deserve to be called an RPG

kratos1x8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kratos1x8
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

who doesnt like gow you wierdo