senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 senty1988
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Right off the Bat i appreciate anyone who responds to this... i have a couple questions.... I already got the full set of genji armor from gilgamesh and the masamune... and my 3 highest characters are 53 , 50 , and 49   .... i need to know if that is high enough to go after ultima in the great crystal and try to get the excalibur... and i would also like to know the ingredients to make ultima blade and tournesol... and then last but not least... how to get Grand armor....oh and the staff of the magi lol.... thank you to anyone who responds...
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts

You are lucky, i have right now a notebook with the ingredients needed to make the weapons you want. For the Ultima Weapon: Adamantite x2, Death powderx2, Gnoma Halcyon. For the Tournesol: gemsteel x3 (6 Damascus steel, 6 hellgate flame, 3 scarletite), Empyreal soul x3 (high arcanax3, soul powderx3, wargod band x6) and my nickname - taurus + tarius x3 (serpent eye x6, snake skin x12, high arcanax3 :P ). Also, i defeated Ultima with characters in levels around 37-39, so i think you won't have many problems, maybe the dark bullets, some whitemasks, sage rings or ninja blades + genji gloves can be helpful.

senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 senty1988
ok.... i heard that you can get ultima weapon from a chest in pharos... but i cant find it... so... where the hell do i get all those ingredients lol...
gunblade712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 gunblade712
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

Ultima is haaarrdd...

U need to equip the right equipment to the right person...

absorb holy is the name of the game..

senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 senty1988
yea i fugured that out a couple of hours ago lol... my people are like lvl 55 but man i didnt buy the white mask i forgot to and man i keep dieing right before i kill him... i need to go back and get the white mask.
BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

My bro fought Ultima when his characters were lvl 75 each, and he still got his ass kicked.

serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 serpentaurus

yea i fugured that out a couple of hours ago lol... my people are like lvl 55 but man i didnt buy the white mask i forgot to and man i keep dieing right before i kill him... i need to go back and get the white mask.senty1988

White masks are helpful but not absolutely needed. As long as you had bough the reverse, bubble and decoy spells, have decent armors, some  Espers (like Zeromus, Shemhazai or Chaos) and a lot of lv3 quickenings you can beat her without think about the levels of your characters.

senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 senty1988

Yea i just beat her right now... didnt need to use reverse with anybody.... just had vaan with genji armor and masamune with the gloves... had bubble belts on everyone... and then berserked her ass with auto pheonix gambits... hitting like 8 to 10 hit combos almost the whole time... it was easy for some reason this last time i did it. 

ALSO!!!!!!    I Want to Know where the Chest in The Pharos is For Ultima Blade.... and i Cant find Excalibur after i beat ultima.... IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?     And How do i Get staff of the magi and Grand Armor?

serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 serpentaurus

Yea i just beat her right now... didnt need to use reverse with anybody.... just had vaan with genji armor and masamune with the gloves... had bubble belts on everyone... and then berserked her ass with auto pheonix gambits... hitting like 8 to 10 hit combos almost the whole time... it was easy for some reason this last time i did it. 

ALSO!!!!!!    I Want to Know where the Chest in The Pharos is For Ultima Blade.... and i Cant find Excalibur after i beat ultima.... IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?     And How do i Get staff of the magi and Grand Armor?

senty1988

Wish i could had heard her wicked cry when dying. By the way, that Ultima blade is in the subterra, in the third area i think, and you won't last much time without the Excalibur (which happens to be stronger than the Ultima blade) + Ultima combo.

senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 senty1988
is there a specific chest that it spawns in? The excalibur or just after you beat ultim is it a random chest? Because i got the maximillion and the sage ring in there... still cant find the damn excalibur... AND I WSTILL WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO GET THE GRAND ARMOR AND STAFF OF THE MAGI LOL....
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 serpentaurus

is there a specific chest that it spawns in? The excalibur or just after you beat ultim is it a random chest? Because i got the maximillion and the sage ring in there... still cant find the damn excalibur... AND I WSTILL WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO GET THE GRAND ARMOR AND STAFF OF THE MAGI LOL....senty1988

For the Excalibur, open again the chest where you found the sage ring, but wearing a diamond armlet, for the Staff of the magi, beat the King Behemot (a hunt) and look for a hidden treasure on the Paramina Rift (or mt Bur Omicase, i really cannot remember). And last, but not least, the grand armor can be obtained chaining Helvineks (purple horses) in the necrohol of nabudis.

senty1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 senty1988
Cool Thanks.... and What is this i hear about a Wyrm hero Blade? Its not even on the License Board.... What is That and what do you need to get it? Is it Any Good?