Y u no play quakelive

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaptainAhab13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 CaptainAhab13
Member since 2010 • 5121 Posts

Because I suck at it.

ChubbyGuy40
Unfortunately, this game takes a LOT of practice to even get decent, comparatively speaking. Sorry Quake didn't work out for you. :(
kdawg88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 kdawg88
Member since 2009 • 2923 Posts

I didn't spend $1000 on a gaming pc to play a game which can run off gameboy color.ShimmerMan

I never knew the Gameboy Color could run the Call of Duty engine...might have to try that out sometime.

Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

Cause Quakelive sucks?

coolmonkeykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 coolmonkeykid
Member since 2004 • 3276 Posts

Though air rockets are pretty not useful in duel(since they are so rare and slow), Ql dueling is just rocket spam at corners which is why Rapha always wins and the fact he is smert. And rockets are pretty much completely useless in CA now where it's all bout the superior LG and rail. I like the new style though, benefits my style.

JigglyWiggly_

If you think duel is just spamming corners with rockets, you know absolutely nothing about duel.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]

Though air rockets are pretty not useful in duel(since they are so rare and slow), Ql dueling is just rocket spam at corners which is why Rapha always wins and the fact he is smert. And rockets are pretty much completely useless in CA now where it's all bout the superior LG and rail. I like the new style though, benefits my style.

coolmonkeykid

If you think duel is just spamming corners with rockets, you know absolutely nothing about duel.

You do realize that's why Rapha is leet? He always positions himself good and his rocket spam is unmatched. Go ask any dueler.