Why is every one hyped about Diablo 3 ?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

It has Blizzard on the box, what other reason do you need?

Steve_LowBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Steve_LowBill
Member since 2012 • 103 Posts

Because Diablo , Star Craft , Counter-Strike are classics and the best ever and this fact cannot be put on any doubt .

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

*ignoring the blatant haters*

I'm excited about Diablo III in that the Diablo franchise is by far my favorite. I loved and played D2 the most, but it had its flaws. From what I've read and played in the beta, Blizzard seems to have addressed all the pitfalls of D2 while keeping the addicting fun formula. It's a win-win for me.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#54 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
[QUOTE="SKaREO"][QUOTE="iagbas"]people waited 12 years for it, thats f**king why.NAPK1NS
This reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever. Damn, that game generated more hype than it was worth in dollars.

... Except Diablo III will be a GOOD game. And not, you know... a really crappy one.

Haha, exactly.
PlusFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PlusFour
Member since 2011 • 125 Posts

It's a blizzard game. Their games always come with a huge amount of hype, most of it well deserved. Have to agree with you on finding it lacking. Still got my pre-order but i'm honestly not expecting anything massively great from the game. Still hate some of the feature they've got in game though.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Because Blizzard games, regardless if you like them or not, always deliver good amounts of content and a quality polished product that people will play for a decade or more into the future.

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts

I am gamer a long time, played Diablo 1 , Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction but why is everyone so hyped about Diablo 3 ? Old Blizzard crew who were making those games left Blizzard after World of Warcraft Vanila, second thing i tryed like Diablo 3 and its not a so much like hype is for it. Your toughts on it ?

Not saying its bad neither that i wont buy but still not that much as hype made it.

Assimilat0r
Did i mention IT'S DIABLO III !!!!!!! :O
Spoonoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 Spoonoop
Member since 2004 • 178 Posts

"BECAUSE ITS A BLIZZARD GAME LULZ" - no thats not the reason why I'm hyped for it. It has just been a while since a decent hack and slash RPG came out. I am actaully just as excited for Torchlight II and I plan on buying both games.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17689 Posts
"It's a pay to win game. " I have heard people say this repeatedly. Someone explain to me how this is so. Does any additional money past the initial purchase need to be spent to win? No? Then how can it be claimed pay to win?
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

"It's a pay to win game. " I have heard people say this repeatedly. Someone explain to me how this is so. Does any additional money past the initial purchase need to be spent to win? No? Then how can it be claimed pay to win?MirkoS77
You buy epic gear and you...lul...butcher Diablo, insta win, it's so obvious.

Nope only an idiot would say something like Diablo 3 is pay to win. I never heard anyone say that Diablo 1 and 2 are pay to win, so it's obvious these guys never played a game from the Diablo series, like SKaREO that apparently is eagerly waiting to pirate Diablo 3 while trolling it on forums for lulz, shame he won't get to.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

pay 2 win is only valid for pvp games, diablo 3 is not a pvp game even though it has pvp, but then again its always been pay 2 win rofl, do you think because blizzard do it now instead of some random chinesse farme anything is going to change?

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#62 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
I guess people like loot. I'm not the sort of player who is motivated by that kind of system, though. I prefer a story-based motivation. I had the same problem with Borderlands. I was excited because a 4 player co-op FPS sounded great. Then I got it and realized the only carrot it dangled in front of you was random weapons. I'm just not interested in that type of game. I will keep an open mind for Diablo 3, from what I can tell, it's just not for me.