Total War Shogun 2 is apparently 11.87 gb.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Reisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Reisling
Member since 2007 • 268 Posts

I'm pretty pissed right now. After installing Shogun 2, I have to download 700MB more and the fact that it's going at 40kb/s just makes me want to rage.

mhofever
Same here, bought it at wal-mart, finished installation, was primed and ready to go... then more waiting at silly slow DL speed to get the last 3% of the game.
gfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#52 gfile
Member since 2007 • 1565 Posts

I also got my version installed from disc(s) - as STEAM went to downl 11+ gig after first disc, so i had to remove the content from steam and make disc path to regular install ...my first impresion as die hard TW veteran was...wth! Game runs surprisingly smooth but its due to a fact its running on DX9 and DX10 goodies arent even available yet in full game - damn SEGA that rushed with game release before it was done! My card is ati 4870 and it should run shader 4.0/DX10 and AA - nothing is available yet untill the patch, so we all have to wait. My PC is not the top of the line but good thing i didnt go to buy new graphic card, i would be even more pissed. Ofc gameplay is more imprortant then visuals but it feals like a half finished game without the full beauty of now-a-day graphics -hell, even Napoleon had better graphics and AA on the release:(

Jeeeza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Jeeeza
Member since 2011 • 51 Posts
Wouldn't it be simpler to wait a few days, check out reviews and player opinions to see if everything is a-okay, if it's not then wait some more days until it's properly patched, THEN consider buying it... but in a regular store, instead of using and supporting crap like steam ? Just an opinion.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
[QUOTE="Jeeeza"]Wouldn't it be simpler to wait a few days, check out reviews and player opinions to see if everything is a-okay, if it's not then wait some more days until it's properly patched, THEN consider buying it... but in a regular store, instead of using and supporting crap like steam ? Just an opinion.

Why the misinformed Steam hate? Just so you know any form of Shogun that you buy will require Steam, be it retail, D2D or other digital places.