TESO, what's the verdict?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Infinite_Access said:

@FelipeInside said:

@cyloninside said:

@johnd13 said:

I enjoyed my time with the Beta even though I'm sure I didn't even scratch the bottom of its potential. Nevertheless, I just can't pay a monthly fee in the long-run. I'll probably make the most out of it for a month or two before waiting for it to go free-to-play.

people like this blow my mind.

"i just cant pay a monthly fee".... but you can drop 60 dollars a month on a new game.

people get way too hung up on the reoccurring payment thing.

People mean it in a way that they won't play enough to warrant the $15 a month, not that they can't afford it.

If you play for 4 hours a month you've already gotten more entertainment for your money than going to see a movie at a theater.

Yes, but no one is going to subscribe monthly to anything if they are going to use it for 4 hrs a month.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

@FelipeInside: my example was a bare minimum. I wouldn't expect anyone to subscribe if they play only 4 hours a month.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Infinite_Access said:

@FelipeInside: my example was a bare minimum. I wouldn't expect anyone to subscribe if they play only 4 hours a month.

Yes, I know... but that's the problem right there.

If someone wants to play, say, 3 MMOs. That's $45 x month, and probably not enough gameplay to justify it. Most people don't have a problem subscribing to ONE MMO, but when people want to play a few... it adds up.