Red Dead Redmeption vs Alpha Protocol

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts
[QUOTE="flukki"]

[QUOTE="Renevent42"]

Maybe because those people don't care about the scores, and are saying that on a personal level? RDR looks to have a lot more features and the setting is much more appealing to me. The 97% score has nothing to do with anything.

You pretend to be "above the hype" yet are knee deep in it to the point of your viewpoints are jaded by it. Maybe you didn't fall for the hype (how silly), but you sure did let it affect you.

Renevent42

The setting is also appealing to me, I am a big western fan! But do I run around like some others and say the game will be "better than gta 4" solely based on trailers and before I ever got a hands on the game? No...

First the hype - then the disappointment ... unfortunately it's often that way ... at least for some gamers ...

To be honest I didn't see anyone flat out say RDR is better than GTAIV...but I didn't read every post in this thread either. Even if someone did, I think it's more relative or just expectation...not actually making that claim outright.

naw you usually see those comments in other boards.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
So what does that have to do with this discussion, then? People say dumb things all the time...I'm sure there are people on "other boards" making dumb claims about Alpha Protocol as well.
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#53 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Do you think if Red Dead Redemption will make it to the PC?
TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TerrorRizzing

believe it or not, im actually much more confident in obsidian making a good game than rockstar san diego. Obsidian hasnt let me down yet, and considering some of the key members from black isle are part of the team, Im thinking a game built from the ground up by them will be awesome.

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TerrorRizzing
[QUOTE="Renevent42"]So what does that have to do with this discussion, then? People say dumb things all the time...I'm sure there are people on "other boards" making dumb claims about Alpha Protocol as well.

I dont know, I didnt bring up people saying rdr was going to be better than gta iv.
Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
Do you think if Red Dead Redemption will make it to the PC?Jd1680a
Based on history I'd say the chance is more likely than not.
TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 TerrorRizzing
[QUOTE="Jd1680a"]Do you think if Red Dead Redemption will make it to the PC?Renevent42
Based on history I'd say the chance is more likely than not.

I think it will if its successful enough. If it looks like they can make money with a pc version, they wil port it. Rockstar Toronto could be the ones to port it.
gashoe13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#58 gashoe13
Member since 2007 • 511 Posts

I vote Alpha Protocol, it looks SOOOOO AWESOME.

Thought it's best just to wait for reviews. Coming out pretty soon, so....

If the reviews are any lower than 8.0, grab RDR.