New Crysis 2 Footage

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Yeah, what the hell. Crysis ended in a cliffhanger, and Warhead did nothing to explain it. They were returning to the island...and now they are in New York...GeneralShowzer

Half-Life 1 to Half-Life 2. Exactly the same.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"] Yeah, what the hell. Crysis ended in a cliffhanger, and Warhead did nothing to explain it. They were returning to the island...and now they are in New York...Ondoval

Half-Life 1 to Half-Life 2. Exactly the same.

........or the movies Predator 1 to Predator 2 (from jungle to Los Angeles). I bet the game designers drew some inspiration from those movies. The story went from Arnie to Danny Glover. But, I didn't mind. It's not like I'm a movie critic or anything. Same with games although I'd also like to know what happened in between Crysis and Crysis 2.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

Where did you pull those numbers from. One million by April 2008 are the only official numbers released. Might have risen up to two million by now. Crysis never sold three million, it's just an internet rumor.GeneralShowzer
They sold a million within 6 months, then by the end of 2008 2 million sold, then you count the DD which NPD never count and Warhead sales its definitely 4 million copies sold, world wide by 2010.

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

I can't wait for this game. I hope it's not dumbed down like Crysis Warhead was, however I can assume it will be. For some reason after playing Crysis I really don't like accepting anything less than it including CCC mod, and Texture mods. Warhead really broke my heart =(.

Spewaged

Why do you consider Warhead dumbed down ?

tehHaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 tehHaste
Member since 2009 • 258 Posts
this is old dude but still an awesome vid.
supras989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 supras989
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts

Haha great vid and all, but I'm getting pretty tired of just seeing these tech demo videos and stuff, am I one of the few who actually cares about the story lol. I could care less if it looked the same as Warhead and Crysis, because even then it would still look better than anything else out today

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#57 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"]Where did you pull those numbers from. One million by April 2008 are the only official numbers released. Might have risen up to two million by now. Crysis never sold three million, it's just an internet rumor.04dcarraher

They sold a million within 6 months, then by the end of 2008 2 million sold, then you count the DD which NPD never count and Warhead sales its definitely 4 million copies sold, world wide by 2010.

Again this is just your presumptions, if you have a link anywhere post it please.
killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts
Can anyone confirm that the Sandbox 3 (like the sandbox2) will be on the disc for Crysis 2! I am very interested in working with it and an answer would be very appreciated. Ontopic: Looks great, but I wonder how they got to New york :?
killa4lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 killa4lyfe
Member since 2008 • 3849 Posts

Haha great vid and all, but I'm getting pretty tired of just seeing these tech demo videos and stuff, am I one of the few who actually cares about the story lol. I could care less if it looked the same as Warhead and Crysis, because even then it would still look better than anything else out today

supras989
Yes exactly, I would love to see an actual Crysis 2 trailer. It looks to me that Crytek is more interested in marketing the tech rather than the game itself, which I find a bit depressing as one who loved both warhead and the original.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#60 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts

Heres another Cryengine 3 trailer.

I dunno, the console footage looks like Doom3 engine. I don't know what next gen ready means, is it from curent PC? Maybe they are preparing the engine for the next consoles but they will have to wait a long time.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="04dcarraher"]

Where did you pull those numbers from. One million by April 2008 are the only official numbers released. Might have risen up to two million by now. Crysis never sold three million, it's just an internet rumor.GeneralShowzer

Again this is just your presumptions, if you have a link anywhere post it please.

Look it up