Just cause 2 has to be the most poorly coded game I ever seen.

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
Just Cause 2 is a technical marvel.
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
The game doesn't crash for me at all. But it feel like a clunky port. The control scheme is clearly designed to work best with a console controller. I can't honestly play the game more than a few minutes before the god awful controls get in the way of the gaming experience. I just uninstalled it and don't care.
TrooperManaic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 TrooperManaic
Member since 2004 • 3863 Posts

I reset my overclock and it still crashed V.V

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
Actually Just Cause 2 was a decent port, even better with a controller in hand. Weird how it seems to run so poorly for you. Do you have any leftover driver fragments perhaps? Sometimes those can be the problem. :)
Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

Great game. It's never crashed on me.

The only problem I've had is the inconsistent frame rate. I'll go through an area getting 30-40 fps, go through the same area another time and get 22 fps, play the game the next day and get a steady 35 fps - all in the same spot.

All of this happens with me not changing one single setting. I don't get it.

XrAshOOdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 XrAshOOdX
Member since 2009 • 28 Posts
Not else than your computer is the problem. PS: The game is great and I've finished it on Xbox, and I wish I could play even more but my Xbox got replaced by PS3.
JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts

Personally I like the game but you cant go 20 minutes without the game crashing. I feel like it could be a great game but I simply cannot play it, and I have tried nearly every suggustion I have come across to remidy it. 

After crashing for maybe like the 30th time I give up on the game but I gotta say $3 on steam sale isnt half bad, if it was any more I would be SERIOUSLY regretting my purchase. Im letting anyone who reads this know before they buy it, this game is just simply unplayable. You may want to think before you buy this one.

TrooperManaic
and not a single comment on the actual code-change your topic title since you don't know what you're talking about.
Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

The game doesn't crash for me at all. But it feel like a clunky port. The control scheme is clearly designed to work best with a console controller. I can't honestly play the game more than a few minutes before the god awful controls get in the way of the gaming experience. I just uninstalled it and don't care.SKaREO

Why didn't you just play it with a controller?

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]The game doesn't crash for me at all. But it feel like a clunky port. The control scheme is clearly designed to work best with a console controller. I can't honestly play the game more than a few minutes before the god awful controls get in the way of the gaming experience. I just uninstalled it and don't care.Ben-Buja

I was going to say the same. Or try and get used to the controls. Or customise it. Who buys a game and then uninstalls it after a few minutes.
Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

[QUOTE="Ben-Buja"]

[QUOTE="SKaREO"]The game doesn't crash for me at all. But it feel like a clunky port. The control scheme is clearly designed to work best with a console controller. I can't honestly play the game more than a few minutes before the god awful controls get in the way of the gaming experience. I just uninstalled it and don't care.MonoSilver

I was going to say the same. Or try and get used to the controls. Or customise it. Who buys a game and then uninstalls it after a few minutes.

Maybe someone who didn't pay for it in the first place

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#61 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I've never had issues, neither has anyone else I know, so it's not the game but likely something on your end.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#62 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
Didn't crash once. chrisrooR
Same here.