Games you've never finished.

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

Guild Wars... so... boring...

Wikipedian
0_0 - so easy to finish, so fun to play with friends online or just having a good party
snared04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#52 snared04
Member since 2009 • 455 Posts

Oops.. yeah forgot:

Dragon Age: Origins

Red Alert 3 - *shivers*

Command and Conquer 3

Company of Heroes - stuck on some damn mission, never bothered again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5926b7362eeb7
deactivated-5926b7362eeb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 deactivated-5926b7362eeb7
Member since 2009 • 126 Posts

GTA IV - Still playing it sometimes, its too realistic or something, I actually don't really enjoy it that much.

Etrom The Astral Essence - Crashed too frequently (and isn't that good anyway)

PTMags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 PTMags
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts

re 5. The controls and horrible inventory, bad camera and shoddy AI runined the game for me.

omenodebander

Ugh, YES YES YES x1000. I wanted to like RE5, I really did; but it played like a game straight from the late 90s for no reason other than trying to keep the same Resident Evil "survival" horror feel from the very first game even though it was really more of a TPS/action game. Just allow me to move while aiming and fix the **** inventory system and i'd be happy.

I probably have about 30 games or so that I either havent finished or havent even opened/downloaded. This Steam sale certainly isn't helping either. And between working full-time, going to school (only part-time for the summer), and having a fiance, i'll be lucky if I ever finish half of them.

MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
Bioshock-Sooooo boring and is the only game where the atmosphere and graphics made it unbearable to play STALKER SoC: Idk where im at anymore -____- that game is buggy as hell got to Chernobyl and dont know what to do from there :? Assasins Creed 2- one big giant chore game :| Guild Wars- Dumb dumb people Far Cry 2-I got fid up with all the angry African men chasing me when I step foot on the road. :|
kunggustaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kunggustaf
Member since 2005 • 883 Posts

I have these:

-PC-
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect
World in Conflict
Borderlands
Aliens versus Predator
Company of Hereos
Crysis Warhead

and some really old ones:

Deus Ex
Mafia
Morrowind
Starcraft (protoss campaign >_>) + Brood War
Diablo 2
Fallout 2
No one lives forever 2

Will most likely not finish all of these ever, especially now when TF2 drains my soul

fsinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 fsinz
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Kings Bounty
Bigsteve3570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Bigsteve3570
Member since 2009 • 975 Posts
I havn't finished many games, but I usually get around to them all eventually. I just can't iron man through one game at a time.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

[QUOTE="dakan45"]Gothic 3, i got bored and since it was not linear and story focused as....say mass effect. i saw no reason to keep on playing since i had no fun at all.PublicNuisance

That's my problem with a lot of games as well. Story really has taken a front seat for me the last couple of years.

This, It's pretty much the main reason i avoided the elder scrolls, i mean like Oblivion, I did the whole "escape prison with the king" thing and then was thrown into some world going "wtf am i supposed to do?" i ended up stealing some dude's horse and dieing only to realize i forgot to save. Never touched the game again..
Niner0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 Niner0
Member since 2005 • 1630 Posts

Not many.

Red Dead Redemption (didn't get bored, just contracted a wrist injury from drumming that's worsened by moving the thumbsticks on the 360 ;S)

Bioshock (got bored JUST before the ending)

Far Cry 2 (bored half-way through the game)

neyney23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 neyney23
Member since 2009 • 67 Posts

Assassins Creed 2 - I borrowed it off a mate and then got halfway and he wanted it back so never saw that again.

The Witcher - Got bored

GTA IV - As soon as i unlocked all 3 islands i stopped.

V8 Supercars Australia 3 - Self Explanitory

NFS Prostreet - Got bored

Gears of War - Passed out from too much Genericness

Blazing Angels 2 - Coudnt get passed 1 mission then rage quit

Spore - Waste of Time

Far Cry 2 - Ugh

And many more that i have wiped from my memory.

TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts

Dead Space. The controls are so useless I find it unplayable.

STALKER: Clear Sky. I get slaughtered during the final battle against Strelok because my armour is too degraded.

bogaty
I hated dead space as well, it got boring after an hour.
LTZH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#63 LTZH
Member since 2003 • 2704 Posts
X3 Batman AA Crysis Far Cry 2 Half Life 2 thats about it...
TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts
[QUOTE="Wikipedian"]

PredatorRules
0_0 - so easy to finish, so fun to play with friends online or just having a good party

i love guild wars, i guess its not everyones cup of tea.
Jordanserg31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#65 Jordanserg31
Member since 2009 • 323 Posts

Some where for the old XBOX
Most where over 5 years ago

Juiced - couldn't finish the last challange
Blinx: The Time Sweeper - Last boss took to long
Doom 3: Borrowed it for a day
Need For Speed Prostreet (Wii) - Last Race was hard
UT3: Needed a Login
Diablo 2 (PC): Got Stuck on a Quest

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts
Bioshock-Sooooo boring and is the only game where the atmosphere and graphics made it unbearable to play|MrLions
why? :( i think the audio visual presentation was the only good thing about that generic and boring shooter. e: or do you by any chance mean bearable instead of unbearable?
Skeptomania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Skeptomania
Member since 2004 • 8104 Posts

I have no problem quitting a game if it's not entertaining me. I've done it many times. I also don't mind walking out of a movie for the same reason. Some games I can think of that I've never finished:

Bioshock: Got bored

FarCry2: Got bored and it crashed on me a couple of times

Doom3 expansion: boring

GTA4: Played a good bit of it, but it got repetitive and boring

Emraldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Emraldo
Member since 2004 • 1959 Posts

So many, but memorable ones are:

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PC) - Stuck on the final boss. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't do it. I had to just watch the end cinematic on YouTube :cry:

Mafia (PC) - No real reason for this one, I just never finished it. Also having the ending spoiled for me kinda killed my will to beat it before Mafia 2.

Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (PC) - Every time I play this I get to the same point, and then the game becomes unplayable. I've given up hope.

CONAN (X360) - Stuck on the final boss. I tried to the point of controller-throwing rage, but to no avail.

Ninja Gaiden (XBOX) - Stuck on one of many middle bosses. To be fair though, I don't own the game so I've never had a chance again to beat it.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#70 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

Crysis - gameplay is too boring to me. Playing it feels like a chore rather than having fun, and I haven't even reached the alien part yet, which I hear is much worse than the first part of the game. I'm gonna try and finish this so I can review it because I think one should only review games that were at least beaten (except if it's really bad), but it's not very easy if you can play much more fun games at the same time.

Far Cry 2 - I played it about 1.5 years ago at my brother's and I had quite some fun with it, but my save got deleted. Now I got it myself and started playing again, but I just can't get myself to play for more than 20 minutes at a time.

And quite a few other games.

DraugenCP
Well same here, gameplay was chore rather having fun but i pushed myself to complete it, just to see what happens later on. Admitedly i liked the alien part more, how? Well it maybe did not have the suit abilities and freedom people liked about crysis as far as you fight humans, but combat was a mess anyway and the fact that with aliens it was more of a mess did not annoy me since the story felt more epic at that part. I gave warhead a go, but sadly i was deathbored, i dont know why, i expected it to continue the aliens fight with the same way for some reason.
MrLions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MrLions
Member since 2007 • 9833 Posts
[QUOTE="MrLions"]Bioshock-Sooooo boring and is the only game where the atmosphere and graphics made it unbearable to play|groowagon
why? :( i think the audio visual presentation was the only good thing about that generic and boring shooter. e: or do you by any chance mean bearable instead of unbearable?

Nope, I mean unbearable talk about making a game look kiddie! I hated the character models sooo much in that game! Just talking about it makes me so angry cause people love it so much :x :x :x
ProjectClash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ProjectClash
Member since 2010 • 805 Posts

I'll stick to the Xbox 360 otherwise this list could go on forever, so far i havn't completed:

- Dead Space

- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

I usually complete every game i buy, however i doubt i will ever complete those two.

i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts
Fable, still have to do the last quest Far Cry, I stopped after the mutants appeared Crysis, I stopped after the aliens appeared Mass Effect 2, wasn't having any fun Bad Company 2, It got boring Just Cause 2, Repetitive Dragon Age, two words THE FADE Assassins Creed 2, Feels like im doing it chores and alot more I cant remember.
jebediahdexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 jebediahdexter
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Well for me, I usually finish most of my games, but sometimes I just get too caught up in playing TF2 for weeks at a time that I don't play any other games.

The games that come to mind are:

Jade Empire--I like the game, but I just haven't gotten back around to playing it.

Fallout 3--It's decent, I just sometimes get overwhelmed by all the quests that I feel I have to complete. I guess I sort of burned out on Bethesda games with Oblivion, which I completed around 7 times.

Half Life 2: Episode 2--For some reason I can't beat the very last mission with all of the Striders attacking the base.

Torchlight--I'm really close to completing this one, I just took a break from it and haven't returned to it.

Metro 2033--Again, another game that I really like, I just took a break and haven't gotten back around to it.

Star Wars: KOTOR--I haven't really played much of the game, although I really like it. Seeing my brother beat it in 3 days on the Xbox ruined the plot for me, so I don't really have an urge to play it.

Morrowind--Again, another game that I play a little bit of, but I can't get past the first few quests because I feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the game.

That's about it for the games that I haven't finished. Not too many, but more than I would like.

Wikipedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Wikipedian
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts

[QUOTE="Wikipedian"]

PredatorRules

well, maybe its because i chose a bad class. I was a Elementalist/Warrior who used melee swords. Either way, it wasn't very noob friendly.

I'm also having extreme difficulty sticking to KOTOR. I'm having issues with this one fight. I created a crappy character by trying to balance all statistics.

cabose38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cabose38
Member since 2005 • 1162 Posts

Most recently, Dragon Age. Just couldn't get into the combat. It felt like a necessity to pause the game to assign skills to be used etc, every few seconds. I got about halfway through.Wrecked69

Yes, welcome to WRPGs. I thought that too but it grew on me for some reason. Although I just started, I understand what you're talking about.

Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#77 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
A few games on the top of my head. STALKER: call of pripyat FEAR 2 Crysis (stopped at the alien part)
Rickylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Rickylee
Member since 2002 • 1342 Posts

Well for me, I usually finish most of my games, but sometimes I just get too caught up in playing TF2 for weeks at a time that I don't play any other games.

The games that come to mind are:

Jade Empire--I like the game, but I just haven't gotten back around to playing it.

Fallout 3--It's decent, I just sometimes get overwhelmed by all the quests that I feel I have to complete. I guess I sort of burned out on Bethesda games with Oblivion, which I completed around 7 times.

Half Life 2: Episode 2--For some reason I can't beat the very last mission with all of the Striders attacking the base.

Torchlight--I'm really close to completing this one, I just took a break from it and haven't returned to it.

Metro 2033--Again, another game that I really like, I just took a break and haven't gotten back around to it.

Star Wars: KOTOR--I haven't really played much of the game, although I really like it. Seeing my brother beat it in 3 days on the Xbox ruined the plot for me, so I don't really have an urge to play it.

Morrowind--Again, another game that I play a little bit of, but I can't get past the first few quests because I feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of the game.

That's about it for the games that I haven't finished. Not too many, but more than I would like.

jebediahdexter

We are opposites. I rarely finish all my games yet of the ones you listed only Jade Empire, Torchlight, and Metro 2033 I haven't finished. I only own Metro 2033 of those three and I'm in the middle of it now. However there's a good chance that I wont finish it. That's just me.