Drake's Uncharted PC Port

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Enosh88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Enosh88
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

buy a ps3

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#52 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

Woot, old threads!

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts
Quite few, its one of the best games i have played with amazing story, it better not come to pc ever, i getting tired of the pc user hate towards casual linear games...
This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.bblundell
See what am talking about? "Its crap, its stupid...no i dont want the percfect pc to be tainted with that stupid game" Jesus Christ....
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Quite few, its one of the best games i have played with amazing story, it better not come to pc ever, i getting tired of the pc user hate towards casual linear games... [QUOTE="bblundell"]This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.dakan45
See what am talking about? "Its crap, its stupid...no i dont want the percfect pc to be tainted with that stupid game" Jesus Christ....

Its his opinion; he's entitled to it. You're acting in the same way by saying it should never come to PC.

Anyhow, it is a great game, but I highly doubt we will ever see it on PC.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"]Quite few, its one of the best games i have played with amazing story, it better not come to pc ever, i getting tired of the pc user hate towards casual linear games... [QUOTE="bblundell"]This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.psn8214

Its his opinion; he's entitled to it. You're acting in the same way by saying it should never come to PC.

Anyhow, it is a great game, but I highly doubt we will ever see it on PC.

Wel, if it comes then i am gonna be happy, butsadly i cant go crazy because i already completed the game on ps3 4 times. Now its time for uncharted 2
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Wel, if it comes then i am gonna be happy, butsadly i cant go crazy because i already completed the game on ps3 4 times. Now its time for uncharted 2dakan45

Indeed. I completed it thrice. The possibility is almost null though.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 dakan45

[QUOTE="dakan45"] Wel, if it comes then i am gonna be happy, butsadly i cant go crazy because i already completed the game on ps3 4 times. Now its time for uncharted 2psn8214

Indeed. I completed it thrice. The possibility is almost null though.

My point exactly, i really like those story focused action adventure games.
vertex68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 vertex68
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

Ive played a few hours of it on the PS3 and really enjoyed it.

I would consider myself a fairly devout PC gamer too.

TerroRizing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TerroRizing
Member since 2007 • 3210 Posts

I liked the first game, but the second is a bit lame with the overuse of cutscenes.

VortX07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 VortX07
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Really? I thought it was a fair balance as the dialogue the characters had during gameplay made you feel as though things were unfolding as you played, as well as during the cut-scenes. I'd love to see a PC port but it seems as unlikely as a Heavy Rain port :-( Guess I'm gonna have to fork out the cash for a PS3 soon, can't keep running over to my friends house to play PS3 exclusive titles forever lol

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#61 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
[QUOTE="Miguel16"]

this isnt microsoft.this is sony.they gu keep it exclusive to PS. they are the publishers afterall

biggest_loser

Then what would it take for them to bring it to PC? We're done running! It is time we faced Sony!

LOL - ah those were the days 8)
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#64 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

[QUOTE="cazador1989"]I would love to see one. Who thinks it will happen?sammysalsa

Lol: A few weeks ago many may remember how I tried to start a petition for this. When I saw this topic just a moment ago I was like: "You are Sh*tt*ng me" lol. Will you go to war with me brother and help bring this game home to PC where it belongs? It will be like Craig Wing returning to South Sydney or that other Biblical Story The Prodigal Son.

Why does it belong on PC?

Dude look at the date - I wrote that in 07 probably smoking tomacco. Tamacccoooo :twisted:

sammysalsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 sammysalsa
Member since 2004 • 1832 Posts

[QUOTE="sammysalsa"]

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

Lol: A few weeks ago many may remember how I tried to start a petition for this. When I saw this topic just a moment ago I was like: "You are Sh*tt*ng me" lol. Will you go to war with me brother and help bring this game home to PC where it belongs? It will be like Craig Wing returning to South Sydney or that other Biblical Story The Prodigal Son.

biggest_loser

Why does it belong on PC?

Dude look at the date - I wrote that in 07 probably smoking tomacco. Tamacccoooo :twisted:

ROFL sorry dude, i just saw it on the first page :P/

Deleting.................. now

MondeEdlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MondeEdlu
Member since 2005 • 181 Posts

wheres the "no chance in hell" option?

sony and pc? thats an automatic wont happen

Nitrous2O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Nitrous2O
Member since 2004 • 1813 Posts

biggest_loser

LOL. 2007, indeed those were the days. Discovery and revolution of cultural values, identity and diversity, reflection on peace, experimentatation --- and of course the tamacccoooo!!!

Recently picked up Uncharted 2, definitely have to try and make some time for the game in the near future. If given less emphasis on quick-time events in particular, I still say it's a franchise that would have been nice to have had on the PC.

SemperFi10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 SemperFi10
Member since 2004 • 3139 Posts

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]Dude look at the date - I wrote that in 07 probably smoking tomacco. Tamacccoooo :twisted:

Nitrous2O

LOL. 2007, indeed those were the days. Discovery and revolution of cultural values, identity and diversity, reflection on peace, experimentatation --- and of course the tamacccoooo!!!

Recently picked up Uncharted 2, definitely have to try and make some time for the game in the near future. If given less emphasis on quick-time events in particular, I still say it's a franchise that would have been nice to have had on the PC.

Actually I'm about to go outside and smoke some... uh... tomacco?
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

I would Love it but Sony has the rights and I don't see them porting it to PC.

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

I hate exclusives. This and God of War series and Ratchet and Clank series is some games I'd love to play..

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

I hate exclusives. This and God of War series and Ratchet and Clank series is some games I'd love to play..

Morphic

I love exclusives. What is the point of having three consoles and PC if they all have the same games.

Avatar image for Captain__Tripps
Captain__Tripps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Captain__Tripps
Member since 2006 • 4523 Posts
[QUOTE="Cranler"]

[QUOTE="00Raziel00"]It wont come out on PC it don't suit its style.brianpoetzel

Any shooter whether its 1st or 3rd person is best suited to a mouse kb. I also dont see how the platforming would be any tougher with a mouse and kb.

Anyways I must say this game has the best combat I've ever seen in a shooter. I highly doubt it will ever come to pc though.

It is a bit more difficult. I tried PoP with a M/kb and I just couldn't do it. But that doesn't matter because the PCs have many gamepad options including the 360 controller.

Tomb Raider works find with a kb/mouse... don't know how it compares gameplay wise though.
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#73 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
first party game, never gonna happen
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
This game looks stupid imo, and really don't wanna see it ported to PC....more than likely it won't happen.bblundell
Well the game is great but I dont think Sony would bring it to PC the only PC game they make is Everquest and that was because they wanted to make a MMO which was to advanced for consoles at the time.
Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

I've been playing Uncharted 2 and I must say, it is phenomenal. And I just played what is now one of my alltime favorite levels in any game. This is no Tomb Raider, the production value of this game puts any TR game to shame. Playing this game all I can think is how the developers have been reading my mind all these years. Is there such a thing as a perfect singleplayer experience? This is as close as it's ever gonna get. I haven't felt this way about a game since . . .the original Half-life! Finally at long last, I can say I am glad to have a PS3.

CDudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 CDudu
Member since 2007 • 694 Posts

No way.

Uncharted,Demons Souls and MGS are system sellers.

l-lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 l-lord
Member since 2009 • 853 Posts

I got the PS3! But saddly i have to buy myself a 15 inch screen so the the whole tiny resolution of the game won't stretch and won't look like crap. I really rather like to play the game how it supposed to look like on the trailers or maybe even better. Sorry but i just can't stand 1280x600 stretched on a 40 inch screen.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

0%.

It's arguably the biggest exclusive franchise the PS3 has, it's developed by a company that has always released games exclusively on Sony platforms, and exclusives are the only thing that moves people into buying a PS3, so no, it's not going to happen until emulation allows it.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"][QUOTE="Miguel16"]

this isnt microsoft.this is sony.they gu keep it exclusive to PS. they are the publishers afterall

biggest_loser

Then what would it take for them to bring it to PC? We're done running! It is time we faced Sony!

LOL - ah those were the days 8)

murekkep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#80 murekkep
Member since 2005 • 758 Posts
Play Station exclusive games never comes to other platforms.