Diablo III to have 40 second log in delays to handle stress

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Its a POSSIBLE 40 second delay AT LAUNCH. Who cares? :P

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

NaveedLife
Anyone who looks for the slightest reason to bash a Blizzard product.
hensothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 hensothor
Member since 2011 • 522 Posts
Misleading title. This just goes back to the complaints that it's online-only which is just troll-central at the moment. That said, I'm happy they are being proactive and ensuring a smooth launch.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#104 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts

[QUOTE="Ravenshout"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

Ummm....because I have a few dozen friends getting it and its a dungeon romp where I can kill sh!t. That's about all there is to it.

Plus, why are you talking as if you seem to know what I like in games....I don't even know you :lol:

wis3boi

Because you posted in a TOR-related thread. Of course, many people posted there, but since your avatar is Halley Williams, you stood out when I scanned through the thread. So I checked you out and found that you like Mass Effect.

Mass Effect is almost the polar opposite of games like Diablo in the overall RPG sphere.

Also, you will kill a lot...TONS.

Try not to break your fingerbones.

:P

I like a huge variety of games. obviously a dungeon romp isnt a story based game...I loved torchlight and still play it. Someones I want a particular type of game, and diablo is a well established co-op slaughterfest

Wiseboi is like me in ways. We play a variety of games, and are open-minded. On top of that, we both like Hayley Williams. ;) Ravenshout is a stalker! Quick! Everyone set your profile to PRIVATE. :P jk jk
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="PurpleHaze89"]

So people are seriously crying over a 40 second wait before they're going to play 4-5 hours at once? I mean, seriously? What the hell is wrong with some people... the crying over this game is riddicolous.

MirkoS77

Welcome to these forums. People whine and cry about anything they can find. I guess they would rather have instant gametime and unstable connection than wait a whole 40 seconds.....lol. As for me, I'm gonna buy Diablo3 about a week later, so the issues are less.

Yea but you're going to have to wait SEVEN DAYS. How to live like that?? The world will stop turning in that case...

TWO reasons: 1) I have a life. ie, I work, Coach a football team, Maintain a webpage, also house work....so I'm pretty busy during the week for gaming anyway. 2) I've waited 8 years for D3, what's 7 days more...
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#106 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

Quick! Everyone set your profile to PRIVATE. :P jk jkElann2008

That's actually a good idea, keeps the trolls out of your blogs and profile. Mine's been that way since '09.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts
Its already the number 1 pre-ordered and purchased PC game of all time, and troll are in here thinking something like this on release shouldnt be allowed and that we are blizzard fanboys for defending it? What is 40 seconds of my life? for the first few weeks.... Haters are going to hate, and be moronic at the same time.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#108 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

NaveedLife
Each time you attempt to log in after it fails to do so. So 40 times however many attempts, and given how popular the game is likely to be, I wouldn't be surprised to see World of Warcraft levels of wait times. Only with D3, you have to manually reattempt to connect on your own rather than just sitting in a queue.
JC_AEK4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109 JC_AEK4ever
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

Noooooo!!! Now i will have to wait 3 days and 40 seconds to play?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

DJ_Lae
Each time you attempt to log in after it fails to do so. So 40 times however many attempts, and given how popular the game is likely to be, I wouldn't be surprised to see World of Warcraft levels of wait times. Only with D3, you have to manually reattempt to connect on your own rather than just sitting in a queue.

OMG, does that mean it's like FIFA12 or MW3 where I have to wait to log on and play? Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo How long does STEAM take to turn on again? Righhhhtttttttt....