Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@attirex said:

Sounds like another fail.

When was the other fail?

BF1 needs some tweaking but it's a great game already.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@attirex said:

IMO this could be the best Battlefield since 2.

couly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 couly
Member since 2004 • 6278 Posts

People complaining about a beta is just silly. Anyway, I love it, brings me back to my old days of BF

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#56  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12804 Posts

@FelipeInside said:
@attirex said:

When was the other fail?

BF1 needs some tweaking but it's a great game already.

Hardline? Battlefront? but I disagree about saying BF1 is another fail, maybe it won't be as strong as BF4 but it's better than the 2 previous games.

attirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 attirex
Member since 2007 • 2453 Posts

Well, actually I hope it's not too sucky. I haven't played a good FPS MP shooter in years.

topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

Got bored after a couple hours.

Also if it wasn't for the horses I would probably forget it was even supposed to be set in WW1.

Avatar image for rosinmonkekyx17
rosinmonkekyx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rosinmonkekyx17
Member since 2015 • 3019 Posts
@PredatorRules said:
@rosinmonkekyx17 said:

Nerf the horse HP

Although I do love slicing people with the sword

Indeed nerf the horse sword - 1 shot kill? that's too much IMO unless you take their head off.

Overall I like the artillery truck (reminds me anti tanks), AA gun is very cool, light tank (1 person), rush mode; I think I enjoy the vehicles more than the infantry battles - unless I play as a sniper which is bad - I mean I see now why people told me about playing only 1 class.

IMO, I think it's better to be 1 shot kill with the sword. The horse is fast as hell and it takes a lot of time to circle back around, giving the target time to shoot and kill you

What they should do is drop the horse's HP, it seems too tanky

I honestly hate the vehicles, most of the time, I spawn in a car or a tank where I'm stuck staring at nothing while my teammates on the other side are shooting

I personally love the sniper, especially the iron-sight BA's

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@rosinmonkekyx17 said:
@PredatorRules said:
@rosinmonkekyx17 said:

Nerf the horse HP

Indeed nerf the horse sword - 1 shot kill? that's too much IMO unless you take their head off.

Overall I like the artillery truck (reminds me anti tanks), AA gun is very cool, light tank (1 person), rush mode; I think I enjoy the vehicles more than the infantry battles - unless I play as a sniper which is bad - I mean I see now why people told me about playing only 1 class.

IMO, I think it's better to be 1 shot kill with the sword. The horse is fast as hell and it takes a lot of time to circle back around, giving the target time to shoot and kill you

I honestly hate the vehicles, most of the time, I spawn in a car or a tank where I'm stuck staring at nothing while my teammates on the other side are shooting

You just need to aim at the player instead of the horse. The player goes down quickly with a few solid shots.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

You just need to aim at the player instead of the horse. The player goes down quickly with a few solid shots.

Certainly. The cavalry class is a bit weak all considering. You're just one big, raised, not-very-fast paper target.

Kh1ndjal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Kh1ndjal
Member since 2003 • 2788 Posts

i'm loving this battlefield. not only is the atmosphere really nice (for a WW1 game, although it can feel cheesy sci-fi-ish at times) but i love the bolt action action rifles, the clunky vehicles and propellor planes.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#63 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@FelipeInside said:
@rosinmonkekyx17 said:
@PredatorRules said:
@rosinmonkekyx17 said:

Nerf the horse HP

The horse doesn't matter, I always ride the horse to a flag then leave it. The horse class itself is where it's at.
You get one of the best rifles in the game, a health pack, an ammo pack, a light anti-tank grenade and more armor than normal classes. It's ridiculously powerful, Dice already said it's getting nerfed in the final release.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

This will sound odd but I actually agree with KH. This has the potential to be the best battlefield in recent memory. It has managed to bring back that feeling of actually being in a battle that has been gone since bad company 2 imo.

Avatar image for rosinmonkekyx17
rosinmonkekyx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By rosinmonkekyx17
Member since 2015 • 3019 Posts

@FelipeInside: Oh I do, but I think the horse shouldn't be able to soak up a full mag from a semi auto rifle

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#66 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I played a bit more and my initially negative impessions were improved a bit, I can sort of understand why they wanted to limit bolt action rifles since that would slow down the pace of the game and they are trying to keep it action-oriented. I'm also starting to enjoy the gunplay.

I just think they need a better mode. They should have taken inspiration from historical battles for set-ups; older BF games had those attack/defend conquest maps where one team would start with all the flags and the other would have to capture them all but have a ticket advantage. I think that type of setup would work well here. As it stands conquest is Call of Duty levels of chaotic running around with no semblance of a front line and absolutely no teamwork. I wish DICE had focused more on improving this rather than useless gimmicks like a death train...

Rush feels a bit empty with 32 players and there needs to be more cover between the attackers spawns and the objectives.

thepizzatree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 thepizzatree
Member since 2016 • 33 Posts

Well, its not much to talk about now.. When more maps, vehicles and weapons come into the game, my guess is it will be a lot of fun. I've been a fan of battlefield since the old 1942 and this has the chance to be the best since then. Graphics are amazing and the feel is really good.. I have high hopes for the game. Please dice.. Don't let me down on this one..