Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Medics......**** You!

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deus_Ex_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 Deus_Ex_Fan
Member since 2006 • 625 Posts
OT but had to ask: do they have the Support class and the crate of never-ending-ammo-and-grenades in BC2? Played BF2142 as Support and loved it (so much so I burned out playing the game all that summer). Loved that game, and the community is decent (a rarity these days).
Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Ondoval
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

OT but had to ask: do they have the Support class and the crate of never-ending-ammo-and-grenades in BC2? Played BF2142 as Support and loved it (so much so I burned out playing the game all that summer). Loved that game, and the community is decent (a rarity these days).Deus_Ex_Fan

They mixed the BF2 kits:

-Assault; assault rifles, grenade launchers, smoke grenades and the ammunition crates from the old support kits. Can use C4 if doesn't choose the AR.

-Engineer; silenced weapons from the Special Forces kit, repair tool, RPGs, AT mines.

-Medic; light machine guns from old support kit, health packs (doesn't instantly heal), defibrilators.

-Recon; sniper rifles, C4 demolition charges, mortar strike calling, detection mines.

-Shotguns, pistols, some riffles and assault rifles: free to equip for all. There's less kits, but much more room to customize your soldiers in each kit.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
The Medic is the easiest class in my opinion. You shouldn't be able to snipe with an M60....
yukilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 yukilla
Member since 2003 • 240 Posts

The Medic is the easiest class in my opinion. You shouldn't be able to snipe with an M60....SF_KiLLaMaN

I've lost count of the times I've been sniped with that weapon. Either they're hacking or the gun is overpowered to infinity plus double infinity

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#55 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]The Medic is the easiest class in my opinion. You shouldn't be able to snipe with an M60....yukilla

I've lost count of the times I've been sniped with that weapon. Either they're hacking or the gun is overpowered to infinity plus double infinity

Didnt they nerf it in the last patch? I haven't played since all the balance changes.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58538 Posts

hey hey hey hey...dont yell at us medics, aight?

It is just our protective instinct to go "Oh noes, a dead body! I must revive the poor lad!" and rush to him through enemy fire to revive.

Sometimes its a bad decision because we both end up dying after revivalwhen it would have been simply better and easier to just shoot the enemy.

But, as I said, it is just instinct to get those paddles out and shock.

thespywholied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thespywholied
Member since 2008 • 3358 Posts

hey hey hey hey...dont yell at us medics, aight?

It is just our protective instinct to go "Oh noes, a dead body! I must revive the poor lad!" and rush to him through enemy fire to revive.

Sometimes its a bad decision because we both end up dying after revivalwhen it would have been simply better and easier to just shoot the enemy.

But, as I said, it is just instinct to get those paddles out and shock.

mrbojangles25

This!

I am a medic and proud!

And you should thank us for risking our time to save ya in firefight! :'(

Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts
All the time I have been playing the game I have just realized that when you fall and a medic revices you it still counts as a death. BF2 and 2142 were never like that. Now I understanding what you are saying.
Avatar image for Anarchist-TKC-1
Anarchist-TKC-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Anarchist-TKC-1
Member since 2004 • 303 Posts
Yeah I think that's unfair it counts as a loss unlike other games! A medic is even more appreciated then!
Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ondoval

[QUOTE="yukilla"]

[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"]The Medic is the easiest class in my opinion. You shouldn't be able to snipe with an M60....MyopicCanadian

Didnt they nerf it in the last patch? I haven't played since all the balance changes.

M60 alone wasn't ever as powerful as the people said, but because the huge magazine and high damage per bullet was a cheap weapon. But that was in the past, currently isn't even the best LMG, and is far from being the overall better weapon in the game.

DJ_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DJ_Headshot
Member since 2010 • 6427 Posts

[QUOTE="MyopicCanadian"][QUOTE="yukilla"]

Ondoval

M60 alone wasn't ever as powerful as the people said, but because the huge magazine and high damage per bullet was a cheap weapon. But that was in the past, currently isn't even the best LMG, and is far from being the overall better weapon in the game.

what is the the best LMG and what is the best weapon in the game?
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58538 Posts

OT but had to ask: do they have the Support class and the crate of never-ending-ammo-and-grenades in BC2? Played BF2142 as Support and loved it (so much so I burned out playing the game all that summer). Loved that game, and the community is decent (a rarity these days).Deus_Ex_Fan

There are four base classes, with the choice to make a variatiotion on a couple of them, totaling six classes that play significantldifferent:

1. Assault class gets an assault rifle, under-barrel launcher (grenade, shotgun, or smoke rounds), ammo box

2. Engineer gets a silenced submachine gun, choice of three rocket launchers (RPG, Carl Gustav, AT4) or antitank mine, and a repair tool

3. Medic ****gets a machine gun, medkit, and paddles to revive people with

4. Recon gets a sniper rifle, binoculars for mortor strikes or C4, and motion sensor mines.

5. Assault ****can drop their assault rifle in favor of the "general unlockable weapons" and get C4 instead of the underbarrel launcher. So, for example, when I play as assault I take the G3 (available to all ****s) and get the C4 so I can blow up tanks and buildings.

6. Recon ****can drop the sniper rifle in favor of the general weapons as well.

There are also three slots for perks; one slot for equipment perk, one slot for a weapon perk, and one slot for a vehicle perk. So, for example, when I make my assault **** I chose

G3 assautl rifle
1911 pistol
C4 explosives
Run fast perk (equipment)
Magnum round (weapon)
Alternate weapon (vehicle)

Thomassione

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Thomassione
Member since 2010 • 577 Posts
Some medics are jerks., Including me ;p!! I'd rather watch someone die and then revive him, simply because it gets more XP then throwing a health pack at him. xD
Ondoval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Ondoval

what is the the best LMG and what is the best weapon in the game?DJ_Headshot

1-There's a hierarchy based on the distance, so some weapons that are great at some ranges are awful at others. An overall review: Point blank = knives, shotguns; very close = pistols, shotguns; short to mid range = assault rifles, smgs, lmgs; mid to long range = assault rifles, grenade launcher, Carl Gustav; long to very long range = sniper rifles, RPGs, mortar strike.

2-Most of weapon types had currently very balanced stats, which means that your choice must be about how you are more confident (semi auto fire, full auto, burst maybe?) or the kind of iron sights or rate of fire you like most. Slow but lethal, or low damage but high rate of fire? Anyway, I'll show you the current stats:

The pics remarks the highest damage per second and the changes (up = blue, red = down) in the latest patch. You can fin the full stats in this page with all the explanation needed:

http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/

A sample:

3-But you must take in consideration some other factors. In example: some weapons with excellent stats had very bad iron sights (too obtrusive) that forces you to spent a slot in a red dot sight or X4 scope. Also, even if the pistols dps is very similar user generally likes the ones with the highest damage in the first bullet, since most of times you use the handguns to finish a damaged foe.

4-Taking all of tis in consideration, my personal choices:

Assault: very balanced assault rifles except the ugly F2000. The best 2 are the XM8 and the AN-94. Both have great dps and big damage x bullet, which means you can kill 2-3 foes without refill the magazine. The AN-94 2 round burst makes easy to control the spray.

Engineer: My fav is the SCAR-L since is a Delta Force Waapon (stile points) but the basic one is equaly efficient. Another very good one is the PP2000; Uzi is the worse, avoid it.

Medic: The M249 is great in dps but the muzzle fire blinds you; the SM8 LMG and MG36 looks the most balanced in both short and long range dps; the MG36 also has a free red dot sight included.

Recon: M24, T88, GOL and M95 are heavy hitters with 1 shot kill at close and 1 heashot kill at range; the differences are the reload is slightly better in GOL and only M95 damages vehicles (but is slower). If you want to use the others the VSS is the best for CQC.

Pistols: hard to choice, if you nerves are made of steel the best one the Rex and then > 1911 > M9 >MP-443 > M93R. If not, the M9 or 1911 are the best.

Shotguns: Saiga or USAS-12, the other three only if you never mis a shot ( 870, SPAS-12 and Neostead are 1 shot = 1 kill, but very slow, which means if you don't master their use a lot of times the dead will be you.

M14, Thompson, G3, Garand: matter of tastes, Thompson did the best for me.

RPGs: overall the CG is the best except against tanks (then use the last one). Another thing: AT-mines > RPGs.