What are your favorite headphones?

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by FallenAdversary (58 posts) -
As a guy who goes through lots of headphones by being unintentionally rough with them I really have found that I like the Panasonic HJE120 earbuds. They're tough and my first pair lasted me a lot longer than normal headphones would.
#152 Posted by Allenmorgan1234 (51 posts) -

what about Boss is it not of any worth to be mentioned here .. i love it very much for its voice and music quality .. clear like a crystal.. in my opinion it's a real deal when it comes to music..

6pm Coupon Code

#153 Posted by kraken2109 (13029 posts) -
what about Boss is it not of any worth to be mentioned here .. i love it very much for its voice and music quality .. clear like a crystal.. in my opinion it's a real deal when it comes to music..Allenmorgan1234
Do you mean Bose?
#154 Posted by Unowuero (8 posts) -
Sometimes I use a BOSS BD-2 to sound like old Green Day! :P
#155 Posted by Dogswithguns (10737 posts) -

I've never bought hundred dollar headphones or so No noise canceling or anything like that I just like normal old ear buds, unlike the new ones that seem to violate your ears. Two years ago I fell in love with the gummy headphones from JVC, It was totally unexpected as I got them for like 6 bucks as a replacement of my current ones I left at home while I was on vacation. So yeah, I recommend those if you just want some cheap ear buds that sound greatpiranha_inc

This

#156 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (2571 posts) -

[QUOTE="piranha_inc"]I've never bought hundred dollar headphones or so No noise canceling or anything like that I just like normal old ear buds, unlike the new ones that seem to violate your ears. Two years ago I fell in love with the gummy headphones from JVC, It was totally unexpected as I got them for like 6 bucks as a replacement of my current ones I left at home while I was on vacation. So yeah, I recommend those if you just want some cheap ear buds that sound greatDogswithguns

This

You guys must think a dying bird sounds good too

#157 Posted by medusacharmer (14 posts) -
AKG never fails.
#158 Posted by Imst (13 posts) -
SkullCandy's SLYR and Razer's Kraken
#159 Posted by DJ_Headshot (6178 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"]

[QUOTE="piranha_inc"]I've never bought hundred dollar headphones or so No noise canceling or anything like that I just like normal old ear buds, unlike the new ones that seem to violate your ears. Two years ago I fell in love with the gummy headphones from JVC, It was totally unexpected as I got them for like 6 bucks as a replacement of my current ones I left at home while I was on vacation. So yeah, I recommend those if you just want some cheap ear buds that sound great_SKatEDiRt_

This

Good enough to eat?

#160 Posted by kraken2109 (13029 posts) -
SkullCandy's SLYR and Razer's KrakenImst
lol no
#161 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (2571 posts) -

[QUOTE="_SKatEDiRt_"]

[QUOTE="Dogswithguns"]

This

DJ_Headshot

Good enough to eat?

My dogs will like it.

#162 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Imst"]SkullCandy's SLYR and Razer's Krakenkraken2109
lol no

People have reported that the SLYR is actually a good headset.
#163 Posted by kraken2109 (13029 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Imst"]SkullCandy's SLYR and Razer's KrakenWolfetan
lol no

Still reckon there are better options for the money
#164 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] lol no

Not the worst choice though.
#165 Posted by DJ_Headshot (6178 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] lol nokraken2109

I'd say Superfluxes 681EVO and a seprate mic would likely offer better sound quality and positional accuracy over the skullcandy.

#166 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] People have reported that the SLYR is actually a good headset.DJ_Headshot

I'd say Superfluxes 681EVO and a seprate mic would likely offer better sound quality and positional accuracy over the skullcandy.

Hesh 2, Aviator, and the Mix Master Mike are decent headphones.
#167 Posted by kraken2109 (13029 posts) -

[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] People have reported that the SLYR is actually a good headset.DJ_Headshot

There are quite a few surprisingly good value headphones around under £100. Normally it's from the smaller or less well known companies like superlux (fairly well known to headphone people but not like sennheiser to the average joe). I hear good things about the Somic MH 463, open back with 50mm drivers for £45.
#168 Posted by MechGamer110 (29 posts) -
My favorite headphones has to be the Sony MDR-V6, they are very comfortable and they also have good sound. I have been using them for a couple of years now and I have to say they are very good. If you use the Sony MDR-V6 headphones with EAX in games you will be amazed at the sound quality.
#169 Posted by Hseptic (1566 posts) -
Beats and Skullcandy Titans for me. However the best one I ever had was a pair of Logitech Ultimate Ears.
#170 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
Beats and Skullcandy Titans for me. However the best one I ever had was a pair of Logitech Ultimate Ears.Hseptic
Hm, of course the UE is your favorite, they are an audiophile company. What UE's did you have?
#171 Posted by Hseptic (1566 posts) -
[QUOTE="Hseptic"]Beats and Skullcandy Titans for me. However the best one I ever had was a pair of Logitech Ultimate Ears.Wolfetan
Hm, of course the UE is your favorite, they are an audiophile company. What UE's did you have?

5 Pro Extended Bass
#172 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="Hseptic"]Beats and Skullcandy Titans for me. However the best one I ever had was a pair of Logitech Ultimate Ears.Hseptic

5 Pro Extended Bass

Makes sense.
#173 Posted by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

Sennhesier 598

#174 Posted by moondoggey (544 posts) -
skull candy hesh 2 are what i been useing for the past year there awesome
#175 Posted by alstream (15 posts) -
I try to chose something with good quality of sound but I don't not take to expensive becouse usually I use it for 6 months before they fail.
#176 Posted by rambofen044 (1 posts) -
Razer Tiamat 7.1 and Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset is my best game buddy and they r just awesom....
#178 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4125 posts) -
AKG K240s I love everything about them.