Zelda/Link Sex Tape

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="nickmag"]I went on it, everyone it's safe. Kinda dissapointed it wasn't hentai or anything remotely interesting like that. It was that gay video about emo's that was posted last night.Def_Jef88
Hentai is bad for you..stop watching it please

its good for me....

Prove it..

well, i could show you... but the mods wouldnt be too happy with that

Explain how it is good for you then.
schoeffmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 schoeffmaster
Member since 2005 • 10674 Posts
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Dasc00

???

It's no laughing matter.

That GIF in your sig...really boils me blood....

Hey, don't disrespect the dead. Alot of my platoon was wiped out. I lost good friends. I wish that day never happened....I wish I could go back in time and warn them.

Also, what's wrong with my sig? 

Whats an LBHA-12??? Somekind of monster from the future?

I believe its the GIF in his sig.

Here is a rare picture of a LBHA-12 in action.  The thing is basically a monster. I heard only 3 were made ever, and the Iraqis are planning to make 2 more within the next 10 years. Be afraid buddy.....be very afraid.

Its kind of weird...but it looks like an rpg could easily take it out...
Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Dasc00

???

It's no laughing matter.

Hey, don't disrespect the dead. Alot of my platoon was wiped out. I lost good friends. I wish that day never happened....I wish I could go back in time and warn them.

Here is a rare picture of a LBHA-12 in action.  The thing is basically a monster. I heard only 3 were made ever, and the Iraqis are planning to make 2 more within the next 10 years. Be afraid buddy.....be very afraid.

Kinda looks like a rusted tractor...but looks can be deciving.....
nickmag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 nickmag
Member since 2006 • 6710 Posts
[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="nickmag"]I went on it, everyone it's safe. Kinda dissapointed it wasn't hentai or anything remotely interesting like that. It was that gay video about emo's that was posted last night.Denjin_hadouken

its good for me....

Prove it..

I'm guessing romance explosion :P
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Def_Jef88
Member since 2006 • 17441 Posts

[QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Def_Jef88"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="nickmag"]I went on it, everyone it's safe. Kinda dissapointed it wasn't hentai or anything remotely interesting like that. It was that gay video about emo's that was posted last night.Denjin_hadouken

its good for me....

Prove it..

i also think that explaining it would make the mods a little uneasy.....

use your imagination....  ;)..

PierSkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 PierSkillz
Member since 2007 • 2952 Posts
why did you post this in general topic as well? it's just some stupid kid in a link outfit talking, honestly I know your a newb but you don't have to tell everybody about it..
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#57 Dasc00
Member since 2006 • 4308 Posts
[QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Denjin_hadouken

???

It's no laughing matter.

Little girls dancing??? Or the gun?

Anime girls with big eyes dancing of course...

Gun in my sig is the M1800A3, fires .50 cal ammunition. Has the firepower of an M-16, and sniper rifle accuracy. One hit, and it's all over. FFS sdo you not know the anim ein my sig? Have you be living in a cave?
Dahamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Dahamu
Member since 2005 • 82 Posts

???

It's no laughing matter.

Please don't tell me that is a vechile for combat

Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

???

It's no laughing matter.

Also, what's wrong with my sig?

Gun in my sig is the M1800A3, fires .50 cal ammunition. Has the firepower of an M-16, and sniper rifle accuracy. One hit, and it's all over. FFS sdo you not know the anim ein my sig? Have you be living in a cave?

i dont know what it is either  :?
Fire_Ants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 Fire_Ants
Member since 2005 • 4256 Posts
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

???

It's no laughing matter.

[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Dahamu

???

It's no laughing matter.

Darn-tootin' it is! My uncle robby has thirty of those wedged in his barn!
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Dahamu

???

It's no laughing matter.

Habeeb it. I heard it actually survived the tactical nuke. Her'es an even rarer picture of its final form:  The person who took this picture sacrificed his whole family. He later died of AIDS and fail.
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Dahamu"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

???

It's no laughing matter.

Habeeb it. I heard it actually survived the tactical nuke. Her'es an even rarer picture of its final form:  The person who took this picture sacrificed his whole family. He later died of AIDS and fail.

nice......
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#63 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
I don't think I would want to click on this.
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Fire_Ants"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Def_Jef88

???

It's no laughing matter.

i dont know what it is either  :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtc
Dahamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Dahamu
And what war would it be used in exactly?
Erasorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Erasorn
Member since 2004 • 14502 Posts
[QUOTE="Dasc00"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtc

ROCK N' ROLL!!
Dahamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Dahamu

[QUOTE="Dasc00"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtcErasorn
ROCK N' ROLL!!

Guess he liked it...

Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Erasorn"][QUOTE="Dasc00"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtc

ROCK N' ROLL!!

HARDCORE
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Dasc00
And what war would it be used in exactly? Dahamu
We fought nazis during Operation Desert storm in Vietnam, silly.
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Def_Jef88
[QUOTE="Erasorn"][QUOTE="Dasc00"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtcDasc00
ROCK N' ROLL!!

HARDCORE

sure....
Dahamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Dahamu

[QUOTE="Dasc00"][QUOTE="Erasorn"][QUOTE="Dasc00"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ggMWYHUtcDef_Jef88
ROCK N' ROLL!!

HARDCORE

sure....

EMO!

Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Dasc00
hai guys i have a idea damahu wanna maek a sechs tape just me and you lol okay ttly
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#73 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.Dasc00
nothing can knock out an M1A1, not even Chuck Norris
Def_Jef88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Def_Jef88
hai guys i have a idea damahu wanna maek a sechs tape just me and you lol okay ttly Dasc00
wait... what?
Dasc00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Dasc00
[QUOTE="Dasc00"]Oh **** an LBHA-12. You see one of these coming, run, just run. Back in Desert Storm I saw one of these knock out an M1A1 from a half mile away, out of nowhere. After vanishing back into the night it came up behind the rear, hit one Humvee with a flak shell, and bum rushed another M1. It flipped, and the monster just backed up over it and crushed it into foil. All who fought it died, we only survived when an Aurora dropped in a teleport bomb. They threw in a tac nuke before the portal closed, I pray to God it finished it. Once those things get a taste of your blood, they don't stop, they just keep looking till they find you.UrbanSpartan125
nothing can knock out an M1A1, not even Chuck Norris

Dude, you weren't there man....YOU WEREN'T THERE