Your worst driving hates!

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

So lets start off by saying I passed my test 4 month ago and I love driving, but I do however get angry while driving. So I have been noticing a lot of things that really make me mad when I drive, I am gonna list mine and they just add yours etc. So here we go, old people...yeah I said it, these over 65 people who can barely still hold the wheel, they pull out on you at junctions and just dont give a ****, I have even seen one old guy use his indicators one way and turn the other then proceed to go down a 60 road at 30, made me wanna just bump his ass out of the way. Even worse when they get an ego trip in their Mercedes when you try to overtake them and they speed up :S

Secondly, people who walk their dogs without leads on near roads. Sure its cool that your dog follows you but guess what they can get freaked out for no reason and run straight into the middle of the road, so why not just put it on a lead then it will be safe. We all know what would happen, if I hit the dog it would end up being my fault speeding or being careless, the owner wouldnt get blamed for not having it on a lead :(

Lastly, pepole who dont move (usually in big cars). So your going down a narrow road and some guy in a big 4x4 wont move an inch, so rather than sharing a road he barges you out of the way while you get your nice clean rims in a ditch, arrggggghhhhh!

Post driving things that make you rage!

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#2 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

People with what I call the "Can't Be Passed Disease"

I'll be driving with cruise control usually set to around 5-10 over normal limit. I'll come up to a car going slow, move to pass and as I go by they suddenly speed up and take off. Short while later I'm going the same speed and they've slowed down. As I approach they speed up again. Everytime.

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

I dont mind cyclists in the streets that hug the curb but I hate the ones that take up half the damn road so that you are stuck behind them an have to wit for the opposite side of the road to clear up before you can pass them.

Vighneshvara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vighneshvara
Member since 2011 • 54 Posts

I'll be driving with cruise control usually set to around 5-10 over normal limit. I'll come up to a car going slow, move to pass and as I go by they suddenly speed up and take off. Short while later I'm going the same speed and they've slowed down. As I approach they speed up again. Everytime.

Skarwolf
This, sooo much. I have to take a 3 hour highway drive at least once a month, and something like this happens every single time. I like to call it "passing tag." It gets sooo annoying though, especially when it's the same car the entire way...
iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts

Tailgaters. I am petrified when I drive so I always try and go exactly the speed limit. I was in an accident when I was around 9 or 10 and I still hate cars and driving, but it must be done. I never try to prevent passing but they still just ride my ass and give me dirty looks when we go different ways.

inb4 beta

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

I hate every other driver on the road but me pretty much.

People going 35 in 45 zones is at the top for me. Usually they are people from the area too which irritates me even more.

LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

AsshoIes who won't let you merge.

TChaivong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 TChaivong
Member since 2004 • 3693 Posts

People who don't signal or start signaling as they're changing lanes, that's how people get hurt!The purpose of signals to warn people beforehand.

gohan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 gohan_3
Member since 2003 • 1094 Posts

It's called a speed limit, not suggested speed, although it annoys the hell out of me to

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#10 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

WHEN UR DRIVING WIT UR HONEY AND

No but seriously I really don't road rage much. Actually I don't think I have, ever. :P

CanadianEh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 CanadianEh
Member since 2002 • 7173 Posts
Yield and merge lanes - they're different, people.
Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

Skarwolf
Yep. Pretty much this. When I'm on the highway, I always use cruise control. I do my best to keep my speed consistent and to keep traffic flowing by only using the left lane when passing. People who don't do this irritate me.
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.
Phaze-Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phaze-Two
Member since 2009 • 3444 Posts

people who try to teach other people a lesson while driving, while they themselves are driving dangerously.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
Women.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.freek666

I don't go out of my way to go around them. I've clipped a couple. Why the f*** do they have to do it in the city. Go do it on a road with no traffic you pricks.

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Skarwolf

People really piss me off when they do that. I just speed up even faster (if possible) until I've passed them.

Slow, clueless drivers get on my nerves as well....as well as retired old guys in fancy cars....I've noticed they tend to not really sive a sh*t. And also drivers who don't even consider slowing down when they're coming up to a roundabout.....I almost feel tempted to t-bone them...

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
People driving slow when the cops aren't around, especially on the highway.
z50macdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 z50macdaddy
Member since 2010 • 498 Posts

People who park WAY to close to your car.

DJ419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DJ419
Member since 2005 • 1016 Posts

People who don't use their turning signals properly, & slow drivers in the left lane. Those are my biggest annoyances.

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

I hate driving the speed limit and having some huge 4x4 driving right up my ass. Nearly had one rear end me when I stopped at a round a bout.

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

[QUOTE="freek666"]Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.cheese_game619

I don't go out of my way to go around them. I've clipped a couple. Why the f*** do they have to do it in the city. Go do it on a road with no traffic you pricks.

Man I was driving through Melbourne at 7 in the morning for work and they were just the worst. But some of them are pricks just for being pricks. One of them once punched my old mans car for supposedly not indicating when he was just going straight, so he took the axe out the back of the car and hacked his bike to pieces before driving off.
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

We have this one turn at the intersection that leads to my condo and people routinely don't get into the lane quick enough and sit in the through lane with their blinkers on trying to get over. That infuriates me to no end because there's a Walgreens across the intersection where they can enter and exit onto the road they need to be on.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

i rage, unhealthily, at people who dont use their turning signals.

tailgaters.

stopping at a green light.

some women drivers. just today i came across 3 horrible female drivers in quick succession.

people who inch up at red lights. Getting 1 inch away from my bumper is not going to make the light turn green, so stop it!

theres more but they elude me right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

people who inch up at red lights. Getting 1 inch away from my bumper is not going to make the light turn green, so stop it!

konvikt_17

Had a guy do that to me while we were on an incline and my truck busted his shiny new Volkswagon up. Laughed, showed him my badge and was still chuckling when the officer I knew ruled the accident in my favor.

Slashless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

#27 Slashless
Member since 2011 • 9534 Posts

konvikt_17

K, I rarely rage during driving but that really gets on my nerves :|

Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts
When people don't use their turn signal and just turn abruptly and I almost run into the back of them. :roll:
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17699 Posts
  • People who think that if you're not tailgating the car in front of you, you're going slow in the fast lane. I keep a safe distance between me and the car in front when I'm in the passing lane, this does not mean I'm not passing. Annoys the sh*t out of me.
  • People who don't know what the merge lane is for and sit there at the light or stop sign until all traffic has passed, obviously petrified that *gasp* someone won't let them merge.
  • People who don't know the difference between a yield and stop sign. There's a narrow bridge down the road where I live with yield signs on each side. People alternate. It's not a STOP sign, it's a YIELD sign, morons. All traffic going one direction shouldgo at once, then all the other traffic should go when clear. I've gone following the car in front and have more than once been flipped off by people who don't know how to f**kin' drive and expected me to stop. Stop is alternating. Yield means the flow of traffic goes all at once no matter how many cars there are.

Dipsh*ts need to go back to driving school.

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
My biggest one is people who pull out in front of you having no intention of getting up to speed before you reach them and often times ending up driving slowly or even turning again off the road and they could have just waited 5 seconds and not bothered anyone. The other would be slow drivers going slow for no reason and people who tailgate but never pass regardless of what speed you go and i usually call them something starting with P.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
deactivated-5d25ae64ef918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
Member since 2008 • 8101 Posts
Drivers from Staten Island. Seriously they just suck.
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

Backseat drivers. If I have passengers, I don't want them to be whiny b!tches when I don't come to a complete stop in clear, low-speed intersections or am "only going 10 over" on the highway. If what I'm going isn't fast enough, get the hell out and get your own ride.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cheese_game619

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]

[QUOTE="freek666"]Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.freek666

Man I was driving through Melbourne at 7 in the morning for work and they were just the worst. But some of them are pricks just for being pricks. One of them once punched my old mans car for supposedly not indicating when he was just going straight, so he took the axe out the back of the car and hacked his bike to pieces before driving off.

LOL imagine being behind that.

"Damn that guy on the bike just punched that guy's car... man if that was me I would be so ang--WHATTHEFUUUWGINREIVDMHEJUSTPULLEDOUTAF***INGAXE

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#34 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
Women on cell phones! Holy crap almost every time I have an issue with others on the road almost always end up that chick with one hand on the phone and the other on the road.
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

- People who wont let you pass

-People who get all road raged out over the simplest things

-Peds darting across the street ( I have to slam on the breaks this morning because some guy who wasn't even at a crosswalk decided to cross the road while traffic was moving

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

• People who think that if you're not tailgating the car in front of you, you're going slow in the fast lane. I keep a safe distance between me and the car in front when I'm in the passing lane, this does not mean I'm not passing. Annoys the sh*t out of me.

MirkoS77

This. Sososososo much. Happens to me so much. I notice that people sometimes move over a little bit to let you know that there's a slow guy in front of him. I drive a small car. It should be obvious to people that I'm not going at the speed I want to go if I'm staying behind a car in the fast lane, but no! Ugh.

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Everyone's already said everything I dislike about drivers, so let me add one more. People who don't know how to use roundabouts. #1. Don't yield to traffic outside the roundabout, if you do that, you should be slapped. #2. Signal when you're going to leave the roundabout. No one does, but you're supposed to, so people will know you're leaving, instead of having to assume.
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17699 Posts

[QUOTE="MirkoS77"]

Rikusaki

This. Sososososo much. Happens to me so much. I notice that people sometimes move over a little bit to let you know that there's a slow guy in front of him. I drive a small car. It should be obvious to people that I'm not going at the speed I want to go if I'm staying behind a car in the fast lane, but no! Ugh.

Yea, I love it when someone cuts me off and gets a whopping ten feet ahead of me, even though I'm still passing. I can only go as fast as the guy ahead of me. Cute sig,btw.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178880 Posts
The other drivers.....
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
People who park their cars on busy roads. People who don't use their turn signals.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]

[QUOTE="freek666"]Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.freek666

Your dad is awesome.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178880 Posts
People who park their cars on busy roads. People who use their turn signals.Lonelynight
Why do turn signals bother you?
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

I live in a town of 25 000 people. They're all nuts behind the wheel. No one can handle having thier car come to a complete stop, even at a red light. A few months ago I was waiting for oncoming traffic to make a left turn at a light. When this small gap appears I decided to not risk it and wait. The old man in is 70's behind me didn't, he made the left hand turn from behind me. I'm still not sure if he ever cared about the car with smoking tires that almost hit him, I thought that cars was going to slide into me.

And lots of people can't seem to keep thier car in the lane. They seem to put the left wheels right on the center line of the road?????

And the people that can't be passed, I'd just love for it to be legal to give them a bump for being an ass!

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]People who park their cars on busy roads. People who use their turn signals.LJS9502_basic
Why do turn signals bother you?

lol typo, I meant to say people who don't use their turn signals
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts
>All of he above. I hate when I (the normal person I am) wait in line to get off to the freeway, and you have "those" people that cut in at the slightest chance they get, no matter how tight the gap is. I also fin it funn that EVERYONE of those people drive either a big ass/expensive vehicle. Always screws with me because I have to stay as close to the person quake of me as I can (which is definitely something I don't like to do).
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts

[QUOTE="freek666"]Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.cheese_game619

wat You drive in the city, but don't expect people to be able to ride bikes there? And you hit them? I hope you've been reported for hit and run.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 cheese_game619

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]

[QUOTE="freek666"]Cyclists are the scum of the roads. A good portion of them refuse to follow the ACTUAL law, go through reds, lean on the car at red lights (just jerk back and forth to make them lose their balance), whatever.Engrish_Major

wat You drive in the city, but don't expect people to be able to ride bikes there? And you hit them? I hope you've been reported for hit and run.

I don't want them to ride their bikes there, I have not been reported and finally, f*** you.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Engrish_Major

I don't want them to ride their bikes there, I have not been reported and finally, f*** you.

cheese_game619
Oh, nice. It doesn't matter what you want. People ride bikes in the city, and it's perfectly legal. If you don't like it, too bad.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cheese_game619

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"]

Engrish_Major

Oh, nice. It doesn't matter what you want. People ride bikes in the city, and it's perfectly legal. If you don't like it, too bad.

Too bad for them when they get knocked over for not sticking to their little lanes.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Engrish_Major

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"][QUOTE="cheese_game619"]

cheese_game619

Too bad for them when they get knocked over for not sticking to their little lanes.

Keep cars out of the bike lane, and I'll stay out of your car lane ;) Also, when there are bike lanes everywhere I need to go.