You ever run into with your bully years after the fact? What was your reaction?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SailorSatourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SailorSatourne
Member since 2012 • 40 Posts

So, I'm sure a number of us had tormentors in school. Anybody else run into them years later? How'd you handle it, what was your or their reaction?

I ran into mine at the gym once, a couple years after Jr. High. He actually approached me and tried to strike up a nice conversation. For me, I try to make the past the past, and I did my best to maintain that conversation but...it was just so damn awkward. I really wanted to tell him, "I honestly hold nothing against you, I'm just naturally this socially awkward", but that probably would have made things even worse. I felt kind of guilty when it was over because I think I gave him the vibe that I still hold a grudge or something, when in reality, I'm just terrible with having conversations with strangers. >_>

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Thankfully I didn't really have any bullies in school.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5
Member since 2009 • 4084 Posts

Yeah, but then I got revenge by kicking her ass at a game of tiddlywinks.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 seahorse123
Member since 2012 • 1237 Posts
Thank goodness I was home schooled.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pirate700

Thank goodness I was home schooled.seahorse123
Why?

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
Thank goodness I was home schooled.seahorse123
lol ... no pre-marital coziness
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 seahorse123

[QUOTE="seahorse123"]Thank goodness I was home schooled.Pirate700

Why?

Most are simply not good enough.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="seahorse123"]Thank goodness I was home schooled.seahorse123

Why?

I guess you think your folks are better teachers of the curriculum? lol

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seahorse123

[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Why?

Pirate700

I was taught by a teacher at my home.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="seahorse123"] Most are simply not good enough.seahorse123

I was taught by a teacher at my home.

:o That couldn't have been cheap.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 seahorse123
I am sure it was. My parents thought it was necessary and I agree with them. I went to 2 public schools they were bad, so I was home schooled.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

nobody bullied me

like there would be no point

it would be like bullying 10guy

but i don't do drugs, i'm naturally always asleep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

I am sure it was. My parents thought it was necessary and I agree with them. I went to 2 public schools they were bad, so I was home schooled.seahorse123

Yeah I was home schooled too. On one hand I think it made me a better person, but on the other I can't help but feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff kids do during those years. On a side note I avoid telling people that I am irl at all costs. They either think you should be a shining intellectual example of why home schooling works, or they think you're an anti social freak and they don't want to have much to do with you. It can be rather difficult.

Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts

Pirate700
Same here
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 seahorse123

[QUOTE="seahorse123"]I am sure it was. My parents thought it was necessary and I agree with them. I went to 2 public schools they were bad, so I was home schooled.BATTOSAI76

Yeah I was home schooled too. On one hand I think it made me a better person, but on the other I can't help but feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff kids do during those years. On a side note I avoid telling people that I am irl at all costs. They either think you should be a shining intellectual example of why home schooling works, or they think you're an anti social freak and they don't want to have much to do with you. It can be rather difficult.

Yeah true, friends at school is a nice experience.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

The one bully that I ever had problems with only lasted like 3 weeks. He would take my lunch, pull my chair out from under me at lunch, do things and blame them on me, smack me with chalk erasers etc etc. Told teachers, told parents, nobody did anythin. So one day during gym class I pushed him off the top of those retractable gym bleachers (probably like 8 feet high) and then while he was laying there trying to get up, I kicked him in the face repeatedly with a pair of Brahma boots.

I got expelled originally but was allowed to come back and be in ISD instead. When he came back to school he had to wear this plastic shell thing on the lower part of his face to hold his nose in the right spot and had to wear this wire mesh stuff in his mouth.

Never fvcked with anybody else ever again.

If I ever do run into him, I hope he remembers me and how I fvcked his sh1t up. Absolutely hate bullies and I totally advocate full on violence against them.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 seahorse123

The one bully that I ever had problems with only lasted like 3 weeks. He would take my lunch, pull my chair out from under me at lunch, do things and blame them on me, smack me with chalk erasers etc etc. Told teachers, told parents, nobody did anythin. So one day during gym class I pushed him off the top of those retractable gym bleachers (probably like 8 feet high) and then while he was laying there trying to get up, I kicked him in the face repeatedly with a pair of Brahma boots.

I got expelled originally but was allowed to come back and be in ISD instead. When he came back to school he had to wear this plastic shell thing on the lower part of his face to hold his nose in the right spot and had to wear this wire mesh stuff in his mouth.

If I ever do run into him, I hope he remembers me and how I fvcked his sh1t up. Absolutely hate bullies and I totally advocate full on violence against them.

Alter_Echo
His probably sitting in a dirty motel crying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5d1cb98d088e5

Alter_Echo

*applause

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I didn't really get bullied. But, I got myself into a few fights during my freshman year. On the last one, both me and the other guy got kicked out of HS. We both transferred to a different HS and became friends. He died last year though.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pirate700

Alter_Echo

Wow...seems a bit over the top. Many bullies need to be taught a lesson but you're lucky you're not sitting in a prison cell right now or giving him your paycheck for the next 20 years.

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Pirate700

Wow...seems a bit over the top. Many bullies need to be taught a lesson but you're lucky you're not sitting in a prison cell right now or giving him your paycheck for the next 20 years.

It was either be extreme or do nothing at all. This kid was 2 feet taller than me and probably over double my weight. Had I half assed it, he would have gotten up and beat me into a pulp. It HAD to be a convincing beating that was bad enough to not only stop it THEN but to stop it in the future.

For the rest of school he wouldn't even look in my direction. Mission accomplished.

His folks did try to sue my parents for the medical costs but since we were an impoverished family living on welfare without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, getting anything from us was a losing battle.

Avatar image for FartingInPublic
FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FartingInPublic
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I hear of all of these people getting bullied in High School/ Middle School.. I was never once messed with in middle school or high school, and I was a loner in these schools of about 4,000 students.. How do people get picked on that bad.. Are people really that much of **** Go lift some weights and defend yourself.. If outside of school, i could understand why not many people would defend themselves, as the person attacking may have a weapon..
Avatar image for insanewolfninja
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#24 insanewolfninja
Member since 2005 • 4919 Posts
I was bullied my whole life especially these kids next door. I got into boxing and mma at 16 years old. last year the kid next door was going through heroin detox and was hitting his grandma. I went over told him i was staying till cops came. He got in my face saying hes been in prison and he will beat me sleevless. I left hooked his face and double legged slammed him he got up threw up and ran off into the woods. Cops came understood why i used force i did not get in trouble and i had satisfaction and peace that I wanted for 16 years. It's not like in movies when you hurt someone and you feel guilty no it felt great I woulda killed him to if i could but it is what it is.
FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FartingInPublic

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Alter_Echo

It was either be extreme or do nothing at all. This kid was 2 feet taller than me and probably over double my weight. Had I half assed it, he would have gotten up and beat me into a pulp. It HAD to be a convincing beating that was bad enough to not only stop it THEN but to stop it in the future.

For the rest of school he wouldn't even look in my direction. Mission accomplished.

His folks did try to sue my parents for the medical costs but since we were an impoverished family living on welfare without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, getting anything from us was a losing battle.

Dude, good job man. Seriously, I have great respect that you stood up for yourself.. If you are minding your own business.. and somebody contantly **** with you and wont help you, you have the right to give them a fewhard kicks in the face and testicles.. People have to learn the hard way sometimes.
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 insanewolfninja

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Alter_Echo

Dont worry you were in the right man. Some people just don't know what it's like. I believe violence is completely necessary. I mean why do you think we have war? its only cured nazis and commuism.
LordTrexGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 LordTrexGuy
Member since 2008 • 504 Posts

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

Alter_Echo

Gotta agree on the be extreme or do nothing at all thing. This guy I know at school tried to bully me, but thinking he was a few inches taller and a bit broader led to his donwfall. It was freshman year and while playing soccer, I kicked his leg by mistake. When he tried to push me, all I had to do was punch his nose hard three times and he had a visit to the doctor. Meanwhile, literally everyone on the field cheered me and this act made me respected greatly. Nowadays though, we're friends and play soccer together since down here we believe in 'forgive and forget'.

FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FartingInPublic
[QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]Wow...seems a bit over the top. Many bullies need to be taught a lesson but you're lucky you're not sitting in a prison cell right now or giving him your paycheck for the next 20 years.

insanewolfninja

Dont worry you were in the right man. Some people just don't know what it's like. I believe violence is completely necessary. I mean why do you think we have war? its only cured nazis and commuism.

Yes, talking and having peace should be the first option.. but when somebody is so blind with violence towards others.. nothing will helpe them change except for a good smack down.
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="insanewolfninja"][QUOTE="Alter_Echo"]

FartingInPublic

Yes, talking and having peace should be the first option.. but when somebody is so blind with violence towards others.. nothing will helpe them change except for a good smack down.

That is how i feel. Some people are scared of violence and shun everything to do with it but thats blind. Humans are violent by nature.
FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FartingInPublic
[QUOTE="insanewolfninja"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"][QUOTE="insanewolfninja"] Dont worry you were in the right man. Some people just don't know what it's like. I believe violence is completely necessary. I mean why do you think we have war? its only cured nazis and commuism.

That is how i feel. Some people are scared of violence and shun everything to do with it but thats blind. Humans are violent by nature.

Of course. You should always try to solve things civilly, and peacefully.. but sometimes, people are just so blind that they can't.. violence is an unfortunate but neccessary thing sometimes.
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="FartingInPublic"][QUOTE="insanewolfninja"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"] Yes, talking and having peace should be the first option.. but when somebody is so blind with violence towards others.. nothing will helpe them change except for a good smack down.

Of course. You should always try to solve things civilly, and peacefully.. but sometimes, people are just so blind that they can't.. violence is an unfortunate but neccessary thing sometimes.

My grandpa was in Navy during WWII my cousin is succesful ammy boxer. MY uncle was a Marine. My family is family of fighters. http://www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html Thats good link that man knows how the world works I am sheepdog. I see someone hurting someone else I have no problem putting them down. And to be honest I enjoy fighting and hurting bad people. Those who dont have warrior mindset will think thats odd but it is what it is.
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

Pirate700

I bet that's because you WERE the school bully.

Have you ever run into any of your bullying victims years after the fact? What was their reaction?

:P

FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 FartingInPublic
[QUOTE="insanewolfninja"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"][QUOTE="insanewolfninja"] That is how i feel. Some people are scared of violence and shun everything to do with it but thats blind. Humans are violent by nature.

My grandpa was in Navy during WWII my cousin is succesful ammy boxer. MY uncle was a Marine. My family is family of fighters. http://www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html Thats good link that man knows how the world works I am sheepdog. I see someone hurting someone else I have no problem putting them down. And to be honest I enjoy fighting and hurting bad people. Those who dont have warrior mindset will think thats odd but it is what it is.

Nothing wrong with wanting violent types of people to get hurt. they deserve it.. but. If you wanted good people who mind their own business to be hurt.. that would be a messed up view.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Pirate700

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Stesilaus

I bet that's because you WERE the school bully.

How do you figure? I was never a bully. As kind of a fun loving joker, I tended to just get a long with most people well.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I had sex with her.
Champo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Champo9
Member since 2013 • 27 Posts
Well I confronted some girl who called me creepy a couple years ago (the confrontation occured on facebook). I basically just whined but ended up feeling bad because she was going through grief of someone she lost at the time. Then there are a couple dudes I confronted (also online) they just ended up making fun of me lol. I usually just let stuff go though.
David719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 David719
Member since 2007 • 2187 Posts

No, I never really got bullied.

insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="FartingInPublic"][QUOTE="insanewolfninja"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"] Of course. You should always try to solve things civilly, and peacefully.. but sometimes, people are just so blind that they can't.. violence is an unfortunate but neccessary thing sometimes.

Nothing wrong with wanting violent types of people to get hurt. they deserve it.. but. If you wanted good people who mind their own business to be hurt.. that would be a messed up view.

Absolutely not i believe in respecting everyone.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#39 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Why?

Pirate700

They probably are!
Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

How do you figure? I was never a bully. As kind of a fun loving joker, I tended to just get a long with most people well.

Pirate700

I was just kidding. :)

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
I guess you think your folks are better teachers of the curriculum? lol Pirate700
The curriculum in US schools these days is a joke. Most parents could teach their children more by getting a few books and reading to them for 12 years.
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Dont worry you were in the right man. Some people just don't know what it's like. I believe violence is completely necessary. I mean why do you think we have war? its only cured nazis and commuism. insanewolfninja
Was with you till the last sentence.
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="insanewolfninja"]Dont worry you were in the right man. Some people just don't know what it's like. I believe violence is completely necessary. I mean why do you think we have war? its only cured nazis and commuism. dramaybaz
Was with you till the last sentence.

I understand it's odd viewpoint of mine but thats just me.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#44 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
No, they got shot, ran over by a bus, or doing serious time in jail.....well, I never truly consider them bullies, just people who bothered me often...
BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

I became friends for the most part with the people who used to bully me in 9th grade.

I was such a wuss back then

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#47 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]I guess you think your folks are better teachers of the curriculum? lol Zeviander
The curriculum in US schools these days is a joke. Most parents could teach their children more by getting a few books and reading to them for 12 years.

I have to agree to an extent. If done properly, homeschooling can be a very good education.
insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 insanewolfninja
[QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]I guess you think your folks are better teachers of the curriculum? lol jim_shorts

I have to agree to an extent. If done properly, homeschooling can be a very good education.

Being homeschooled was what led to my bullying but that's not homeschoolings fault. That's jackoffs fault. If you keep socialized in some sort sports curriculum or whatever gets them congregating then no matter your education who cares.
The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

I have never been bullied.

Anybody I dealt with either respected me or they feared me. As such, they'd leave me alone.

insanewolfninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 insanewolfninja

I have never been bullied.

Anybody I dealt with either respected me or they feared me. As such, they'd leave me alone.

The__Kraken
I fear you for that sig alone. What is that thing?