Why is thing changing? And everyone!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#51 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I don't know what you're talking about. Thing hasn't changed.

250px-Thing_v2_1_coverart.jpg

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

I mean think about it use to be a 100 years ago or so everyone in the USA was Christians or believed in God. Now most of the people say he is fake. Why has the times changed so much? And back then if you was gay you hid it from people. Now if people is gay or whatever they are happy with themselves,The world done got it self in a dang hurry. Everyone has no morals anymore. Society is bad. I think the main problem with the world is nothing is wrong anymore. And nothing shocks anyone anymore. Can't we just get things back to the way they was with God and make everything right again? 

Somewhere out there I still believe in a place called home the way I remember it. With people standing tall saying they beleieve in God and they are proud to say it!I still believe in this place that use to be my town, I still believe in a place called home!

Shattered-dream

its a new age, people now have new beliefs. its the age of aquarious.

AnubisWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 AnubisWolf
Member since 2002 • 1773 Posts

This guy has some points and what really saddens me is that people these days have no beliefs. You just can't do that do you know why?

Because every single one of you are going to experience something that can't be explained by science. Something will happen and you will believe in God if only for a moment.

You will always wonder on the back of your mind whether or not God is real. People did not whorship him all these years on a hunch and a book.

Most people who bad mouth the bible have never read it. That is a sad fact.

The main reason you will turn back to God is the fact that EVERYONE, athiest or believer, fears their final judgement. What if you get to the end, and you're standing there in front of God, or your heart is being weighed by Anubis, and you say "I don't believe in anything." ?

TheHighWind

This is all highly unlikely.  I'm on vacation.

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts
I really don't care which religion people believe in, I just wish they didn't push it onto others. Hell, cohabitation is illegal in my state. Sex toys are illegal in another. Why? Christians care a LOT about what you do in the bedroom. Ridiculous.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I really don't care which religion people believe in, I just wish they didn't push it onto others. Hell, cohabitation is illegal in my state. Sex toys are illegal in another. Why? Christians care a LOT about what you do in the bedroom. Ridiculous.UCF_Knight

Just ask the pope, he pulled out early

josephl64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 josephl64
Member since 2008 • 4424 Posts
[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]I really don't care which religion people believe in, I just wish they didn't push it onto others. Hell, cohabitation is illegal in my state. Sex toys are illegal in another. Why? Christians care a LOT about what you do in the bedroom. Ridiculous.

Florida? But yeah I totally agree with you. I really couldn't care less about what others believe in as long as it isn't pushed upon others like that
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 UCF_Knight
[QUOTE="josephl64"][QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]I really don't care which religion people believe in, I just wish they didn't push it onto others. Hell, cohabitation is illegal in my state. Sex toys are illegal in another. Why? Christians care a LOT about what you do in the bedroom. Ridiculous.

Florida? But yeah I totally agree with you. I really couldn't care less about what others believe in as long as it isn't pushed upon others like that

Yep. I'm technically living with my girlfriend illegally. Though gay couples can live together and it's perfectly legal. /irony
chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

This thread is stupid. Not even going to put energy into a proper reply.

0/10

Celldrax
josephl64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 josephl64
Member since 2008 • 4424 Posts
[QUOTE="UCF_Knight"][QUOTE="josephl64"][QUOTE="UCF_Knight"]I really don't care which religion people believe in, I just wish they didn't push it onto others. Hell, cohabitation is illegal in my state. Sex toys are illegal in another. Why? Christians care a LOT about what you do in the bedroom. Ridiculous.

Yep. I'm technically living with my girlfriend illegally. Though gay couples can live together and it's perfectly legal. /irony

you're ever the rebel...an inspiration to us all :)
Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#60 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]You are the downfall of this nation. Like George Wahington once said if they ever take God out the office it will the downfall of this great nation. So I guess you disagree with the founding fathers ay?br0kenrabbit
You want to bring the founding fathers into this? Okay. :D"Lighthouses are more useful than churches." - Benjamin Franklin

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." - John Adams

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man." - Thomas Jefferson

"God is an essence that we know nothing of. Until this awful blasphemy is got rid of, there will never be any liberal science in the world." - John Adams

"We discover in the gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, of superstition, fanaticism and fabrication ." - Thomas Jefferson

"In the affairs of the world, men are saved not by faith, but by the lack of it." - Benjamin Franklin

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."- Benjamin Franklin

"I looked around for Gods judgments, but saw no signs of them." - Benjamin Franklin

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange belief that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies." - Thomas Paine

"The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion." - Thomas Paine

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."- Thomas Paine....NEXT!

I used a quote by the first you fail. This country was founding on religion

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 UCF_Knight
I used a quote by the first you fail. This country was founding on religionShattered-dream
A religion that wished for religious freedom, yet persecuted others for not abiding by its customs and beliefs. I don't mind the country deviating from that sort of hypocrisy. Though it's certainly still relevant.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]You are the downfall of this nation. Like George Wahington once said if they ever take God out the office it will the downfall of this great nation. So I guess you disagree with the founding fathers ay?Shattered-dream

You want to bring the founding fathers into this? Okay. :D"Lighthouses are more useful than churches." - Benjamin Franklin

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." - John Adams

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man." - Thomas Jefferson

"God is an essence that we know nothing of. Until this awful blasphemy is got rid of, there will never be any liberal science in the world." - John Adams

"We discover in the gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, of superstition, fanaticism and fabrication ." - Thomas Jefferson

"In the affairs of the world, men are saved not by faith, but by the lack of it." - Benjamin Franklin

"I looked around for Gods judgments, but saw no signs of them." - Benjamin Franklin

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange belief that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies." - Thomas Paine

"The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion." - Thomas Paine

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."- Thomas Paine....NEXT!

Those are all paraphrased, those sentences lack context.  It is not the bible/god, it is how people abuse and change it to fit their life.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts

Shattered-dream

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." -Treaty of Tripoli ratified unanimously by the U.S. senate on June 7, 1797

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#64 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

br0kenrabbit

"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Musselmen; and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." -Treaty of Tripoli ratified unanimously by the U.S. senate on June 7, 1797

Damn remind me to post this on facebook the next time my republican co workers start piping up about God in schools. 

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]You are the downfall of this nation. Like George Wahington once said if they ever take God out the office it will the downfall of this great nation. So I guess you disagree with the founding fathers ay?Shattered-dream

How many times is God mentioned in the Constitution?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Typical ignorance