Why is thing changing? And everyone!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Shattered-dream
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#1 Shattered-dream
Member since 2012 • 729 Posts

I mean think about it use to be a 100 years ago or so everyone in the USA was Christians or believed in God. Now most of the people say he is fake. Why has the times changed so much? And back then if you was gay you hid it from people. Now if people is gay or whatever they are happy with themselves,The world done got it self in a dang hurry. Everyone has no morals anymore. Society is bad. I think the main problem with the world is nothing is wrong anymore. And nothing shocks anyone anymore. Can't we just get things back to the way they was with God and make everything right again? 

Somewhere out there I still believe in a place called home the way I remember it. With people standing tall saying they beleieve in God and they are proud to say it!I still believe in this place that use to be my town, I still believe in a place called home!

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shattered-dream

I mean think about it use to be a 100 years ago or so everyone in the USA was Christians or believed in God. Now most of the people say he is fake. Why has the times changed so much? And back then if you was gay you hid it from people. Now if people is gay or whatever they are happy with themselves,The world done got it self in a dang hurry. Everyone has no morals anymore. Society is bad. I think the main problem with the world is nothing is wrong anymore. And nothing shocks anyone anymore. Can't we just get things back to the way they was with God and make everything right again? 

Somewhere out there I still believe in a place called home the way I remember it. With people standing tall saying they beleieve in God and they are proud to say it!I still believe in this place that use to be my town, I still believe in a place called home!

Shattered-dream

And we need a real man as president to save this country. And Obama is the worst president of all time!

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

Shattered-dream

No morals? Please, the majority just stopped following made up rules from some book that was written 2000 years ago. Most people have more morals now than what people had in the 19th and early 20th century. Just because we don't believe in some bearded dude in the sky and we allow people to be different hardly constitutes a lack of morals

jngbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jngbb
Member since 2004 • 1593 Posts
Yeah! Let's get people back to the way it used to be, where marriage was, according to the bible, a holy testament written by man as the word of the lord, between a man and a woman... and his other wife... and her female slave... and his slave... and a prisoner of war... and a raper and his victim.
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"] Noone has any morals? Back in the 1800s people would go out and lynch black people for very shakey reasons, sound very moral. [QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

chaplainDMK

Shattered-dream

No morals? Please, the majority just stopped following made up rules from some book that was written 2000 years ago. Most people have more morals now than what people had in the 19th and early 20th century. Just because we don't believe in some bearded dude in the sky and we allow people to be different hardly constitutes a lack of morals

You are the downfall of this nation. Like George Wahington once said if they ever take God out the office it will the downfall of this great nation. So I guess you disagree with the founding fathers ay?

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

This thread is stupid. Not even going to put energy into a proper reply.

0/10

jngbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jngbb

0/10

Celldrax
Ya, now that I think about it, this seems like an obvious troll. I feel ashamed.
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shattered-dream

Yeah! Let's get people back to the way it used to be, where marriage was, according to the bible, a holy testament written by man as the word of the lord, between a man and a woman... and his other wife... and her female slave... and his slave... and a prisoner of war... and a raper and his victim. jngbb

Well atleast back then we did not see all these kids dying innocent everyday. If that's what it takes I'm for it!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

0/10

Celldrax

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

0/10

jngbb

Ya, now that I think about it, this seems like an obvious troll. I feel ashamed.

You people take everything as a joke. That's why kids die everyday and this world is heading for Hell!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Shattered-dream

And I hope it continues this way
No religion in a hundred years =D

That next bolded comment makes no fucking sense

Lets not

jngbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jngbb
wis3boi... I love your profile picture. She is my dreamgirl.
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Celldrax"]

0/10

wis3boi

You guys think it's cute to follow the crowd. Well it's not I hate to tell you this people on here don't care a less about you ! 

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="jngbb"][QUOTE="Celldrax"]

0/10

Shattered-dream

You people take everything as a joke. That's why kids die everyday and this world is heading for Hell!

Unlike a hundred years ago when children didn't die

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

[QUOTE="jngbb"] Ya, now that I think about it, this seems like an obvious troll. I feel ashamed. chaoscougar1

Yes they died but not by people like they are today. Every month hear about people involved in school shootings you think that's funny too?

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="jngbb"] Ya, now that I think about it, this seems like an obvious troll. I feel ashamed. chaoscougar1

And people only think you are cool because your sig. You act like your so smart. I was number 2 in my class pal. Don't act cute your not funny, or charming!

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
Why don't you join the WBC? They seem like your kind of people.
jngbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jngbb

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

Shattered-dream

And people only think you are cool because your sig. You act like your so smart. I was number 2 in my class pal. Don't act cute your not funny, or charming!

And I'm undefeated in air hockey.
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
White Power!
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shattered-dream

Why don't you join the WBC? They seem like your kind of people. chaplainDMK

I'm a gamer I'm just tired of people mocking God on this site. And putting lesbain sigs. If everyone was gay humans would go extinct

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Unlike a hundred years ago when children didn't die

jngbb

And I'm undefeated in air hockey.

So that's really not going to help you in life!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

Shattered-dream

*you're
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shattered-dream

chaoscougar1

*you're

Don't correct me !

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaplainDMK"]Why don't you join the WBC? They seem like your kind of people. Shattered-dream

I'm a gamer I'm just tired of people mocking God on this site. And putting lesbain sigs. If everyone was gay humans would go extinct

hahahahahahahahahaha Well You aren't wrong I guess And don't hate on lesbians Makes you sound kinda gay
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

Shattered-dream

*you're

Don't correct me !

You were 2nd in your class I shouldn't have to
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="chaplainDMK"]Why don't you join the WBC? They seem like your kind of people. chaoscougar1

hahahahahahahahahaha Well You aren't wrong I guess And don't hate on lesbians Makes you sound kinda gay

I support what is right man!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chaoscougar1

Shattered-dream

What is right according to the Bible?
Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] *you'rechaoscougar1

Don't correct me !

And I don't have to act smart to prove it!

Shattered-dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Shattered-dream

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] hahahahahahahahahaha Well You aren't wrong I guess And don't hate on lesbians Makes you sound kinda gaychaoscougar1

Read it and find out man!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 chaoscougar1

Don't correct me !

Shattered-dream

And I don't have to act smart to prove it!

:\

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 chaoscougar1

Shattered-dream

Read it and find out man!

Dunno Just seems like an oxymoron to me
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

Shattered-dream

In the other thread you said you got kicked out of high school.....
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts

Shattered-dream

*you're

Don't correct me !

I would have to agree, Shattered-dream. Making sexy girls as your online image is a blatant attempt at sub-conscious influence.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 chaoscougar1

Mafiree

In the other thread you said you got kicked out of high school.....

Maybe him and another sibling are home schooled :)
Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
Whats wrong with this country? People like you.
Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

Trying too hard/10

300gn6o.gif

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

This guy has some points and what really saddens me is that people these days have no beliefs. You just can't do that do you know why?

Because every single one of you are going to experience something that can't be explained by science. Something will happen and you will believe in God if only for a moment.

You will always wonder on the back of your mind whether or not God is real. People did not whorship him all these years on a hunch and a book.

Most people who bad mouth the bible have never read it. That is a sad fact.

The main reason you will turn back to God is the fact that EVERYONE, athiest or believer, fears their final judgement. What if you get to the end, and you're standing there in front of God, or your heart is being weighed by Anubis, and you say "I don't believe in anything." ?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

This guy has some points and what really saddens me is that people these days have no beliefs. You just can't do that do you know why?

Because every single one of you are going to experience something that can't be explained by science. Something will happen and you will believe in God if only for a moment.

You will always wonder on the back of your mind whether or not God is real. People did not whorship him all these years on a hunch and a book.

The main reason you will turn back to God is the fact that EVERYONE, athiest or believer, fears their final judgement. What if you get to the end, and you're standing there in front of God, or your heart is being weighed by Anubis, and you say "I don't believe in anything." ?

TheHighWind

god of the gaps fallacy.

Pascal's wager fallacy.

Next?

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

[QUOTE="TheHighWind"]

wis3boi

god of the gaps fallacy.

Pascal's wager fallacy.

Next?

Kenmore has a good one you just have to tap it with your hands and the water comes out.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Now we have computers and video games though.

dagreenfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dagreenfish
Member since 2010 • 1818 Posts
Troll job? Seems like a troll job.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

itt

Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17877 Posts

You are the downfall of this nation. Like George Wahington once said if they ever take God out the office it will the downfall of this great nation. So I guess you disagree with the founding fathers ay?

Shattered-dream

You want to bring the founding fathers into this?

Okay. :D

"Lighthouses are more useful than churches." - Benjamin Franklin

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no religion in it." - John Adams

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man." - Thomas Jefferson

"God is an essence that we know nothing of. Until this awful blasphemy is got rid of, there will never be any liberal science in the world." - John Adams

"We discover in the gospels a groundwork of vulgar ignorance, of things impossible, of superstition, fanaticism and fabrication ." - Thomas Jefferson

"In the affairs of the world, men are saved not by faith, but by the lack of it." - Benjamin Franklin

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason."- Benjamin Franklin

"I looked around for Gods judgments, but saw no signs of them." - Benjamin Franklin

"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange belief that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies." - Thomas Paine

"The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion." - Thomas Paine

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. Each of those churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my own part, I disbelieve them all."- Thomas Paine

....NEXT!

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 br0kenrabbit

TheHighWind

Most people who profess faith in the Bible haven't read it, and those who have hardly understand it. Do you know how many Christians I've come across who don't know that 'Hell' in the KJV is actually SEVEN different words with entirely different meanings, not one of which means what you think 'hell' means?

Of course you don't.

And to reply to your questions about facing God, I have one of my own:

If it was proven without a doubt that God and Jesus weren't real, like proven to the point where there could be no argument otherwise, who do you think would lose more of their moral character: the atheist or the Christian?

Godly_Cure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Godly_Cure
Member since 2007 • 4293 Posts
This won't end well.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

Shattered-dream

Yes they died but not by people like they are today. Every month hear about people involved in school shootings you think that's funny too?

keyword: hear 100 years ago it was too much effort to broadcast every little death to the entire country and they were too busy working in mines and hunting so kids dying wasn't unheard of anyway, you're a terrible troll. To be a good troll you need to have the winning hand at least once otherwise no one will bother.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts

[QUOTE="jngbb"]Yeah! Let's get people back to the way it used to be, where marriage was, according to the bible, a holy testament written by man as the word of the lord, between a man and a woman... and his other wife... and her female slave... and his slave... and a prisoner of war... and a raper and his victim. Shattered-dream

Well atleast back then we did not see all these kids dying innocent everyday. If that's what it takes I'm for it!

Because we didn't have the technology, exposure or media to reveal all the bad stuff around the world. Instead people were happily ignorant, naive and intolorent. Bad troll thread.
LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

Well lotta changes in the last 100 years

Industrialization made living easier, people had more free time for mental masturbation

Increased communication/media - before if 100 guys died in a mine nobody heard about it, now if an ant farts in Africa it's on every channel

Capitalism has pretty much won and taken over, there are no more villages and societies, it's every man for himself.

But the main thing is the discovery of oil which increased transportation, made the world easily mobile, increased food production, plastics, synthetics, etc.

Before people rarely traveled away from where they were born. They had time to establish deep roots, deep cultures.

Right now, it's not so much that our culture is messed up, we don't HAVE a culture, we don't HAVE roots, the citizens have nothing in common.

The US isn't a nation, it's just a chunk of land with random people on it.

Mexico = Culture

China = Culture

Africa = Culture

Iran  = Culture

US/Anglo = Cultureless generic society, like milk that's pasteurized, has no flavor

As a non-Anglo I feel sorry for Anglos, they lost their culture and way of life, their traditions and native ways are basically gone.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 br0kenrabbit

US/Anglo = Cultureless generic society, like milk that's pasteurized, has no flavor

As a non-Anglo I feel sorry for Anglos, they lost their culture and way of life, their traditions and native ways are basically gone.

LazySloth718

I can give many examples of American culture: Hollywood, Rock n Roll and all its descendants, jazz, blues, hot dogs, hamburgers, basketball, NFL, NASCAR, blue jeans, T-shirts etc.

Just because we aren't a homogeneous people doesn't mean we lack culture.