Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

@WolfgarTheQuiet said:

@GreySeal9: Bro im feeling the chill today, some beer, not even close to edgy :D

But serious, compare the mainstream music from early 2000's to now compared to 90's and before

I know for a fact that mainstream music in the 90's and 80's sucked donkey dick because I was there. On the way to school in the mornings it was bullshit like this that was on Top 40 radio.

Loading Video...

If you were lucky they'd throw in a RHCP song or that one and only song from Jane's Addiction that got airplay. Yeah, you know the one.

But Mimi isn't shit! D:

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@sSubZerOo said:

Is this a joke? The internet has basically made every genre of music out there freely available and popular.. To this day I am discovering new artists, sub genres, etc etc that I never knew existed thanks to this.. If anything it is getting more popular because artists are more easily able to share their material..

just because it's new doesn't mean it's good. just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

@sSubZerOo said:

Is this a joke? The internet has basically made every genre of music out there freely available and popular.. To this day I am discovering new artists, sub genres, etc etc that I never knew existed thanks to this.. If anything it is getting more popular because artists are more easily able to share their material..

just because it's new doesn't mean it's good. just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad.

Thank you Captain Obvious but you missed the point of his post....

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@softwaregeek said:

@sSubZerOo said:

Thank you Captain Obvious but you missed the point of his post....

which was?