Why do women always do this? :O

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 pengo93
Member since 2009 • 2005 Posts

They never go to the bathroom alone. You could be having a nice conversation with a lady and her friend will say "let's go" or something like that, and off they trot, in pairs or more, to the bathroom. Why? Is it part of a secret ritual that excludes anyone with a Y-chromosome? Is it something hotter and more sinister? Discuss.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 EmpCom
Member since 2005 • 3451 Posts
Do we have too discuss another pointless topic
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
C, and E... simultaneously.
pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pengo93

Do we have too discuss another pointless topicEmpCom

Yes.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EmpCom

[QUOTE="EmpCom"]Do we have too discuss another pointless topicpengo93

Yes.

Damm just when the mouse started running on its wheel again too
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts

Do we have too discuss another pointless topicEmpCom
You must be unfamiliar with pengo93.

Whatuptho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Whatuptho
Member since 2008 • 392 Posts

to get away from the dudes and gossip for a min.

df853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 df853
Member since 2004 • 1433 Posts

Ever seen Harold and Kumar go to White Castle? Remember those two girls that had that bag of Tacos, and they entered the women's bathroom where Harold and Kumar were hiding out? Remember that? And the girls played that one game? That's why. My theory is that this is a very popular game.

EmpCom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EmpCom

[QUOTE="EmpCom"]Do we have too discuss another pointless topiccybrcatter

Yeah until now
BilliePopK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 BilliePopK
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts

I usually go by myself when I need to. Otherwise if I'm with another girl, I'm forced to go with them. D: One of them has this thing about peeing in public bathrooms and needs a friend there. Don't ask me. I don't understand.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

So they can make sex plans to please my organs.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

They never go to the bathroom alone. You could be having a nice conversation with a lady and her friend will say "let's go" or something like that, and off they trot, in pairs or more, to the bathroom. Why? Is it part of a secret ritual that excludes anyone with a Y-chromosome? Is it something hotter and more sinister? Discuss.

pengo93

1) How many times have you been talking to a woman, and then seen her do that? I don't care if you kept a log, just throw out a number. The number doesn't have to be accurate, I'm not gonna do any fact-checking to make sure that your number is right. Just throw out a number. 1 time, 100 times, 1000 times, I don't care. You can completely make things up and pull those numbers out of thin air, that doesn't matter for the purposes of this discussion.

2) When those women came back and started talking to you again, did you ever ask THEM why they went to the restroom in groups? How many times did you actually ASK THEM? Again, I don't need accuracy or independently verifiable data. Just throw a number out there. In the cases in which you've seen this thing happen, HOW MANY TIMES have you actually ASKED the women in question why they did it?

Zyrokin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zyrokin
Member since 2010 • 1756 Posts

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"]Do we have too discuss another pointless topicEmpCom

Yeah until now

Learn quick young one. Your life depends on it.

pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 pengo93

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="EmpCom"]Do we have too discuss another pointless topicEmpCom

Yeah until now

8)

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

So they can make sex plans to please my organs.

dunl12496

organ

pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pengo93

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

MrGeezer

1) How many times have you been talking to a woman, and then seen her do that? I don't care if you kept a log, just throw out a number. The number doesn't have to be accurate, I'm not gonna do any fact-checking to make sure that your number is right. Just throw out a number. 1 time, 100 times, 1000 times, I don't care. You can completely make things up and pull those numbers out of thin air, that doesn't matter for the purposes of this discussion.

2) When those women came back and started talking to you again, did you ever ask THEM why they went to the restroom in groups? How many times did you actually ASK THEM? Again, I don't need accuracy or independently verifiable data. Just throw a number out there. In the cases in which you've seen this thing happen, HOW MANY TIMES have you actually ASKED the women in question why they did it?

1) About 5 times in conversation. Countless other times when I haven't been speaking to them.

2) I asked twice. The response was incoherent at best. Mostly giggling.

Rutzfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rutzfuz
Member since 2010 • 1202 Posts

My cousin says that she feels akward going to the bathroom alone. And so do many others. I was like WTF.

Avatar image for XiaolinPrincess
XiaolinPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 XiaolinPrincess
Member since 2006 • 7907 Posts
I am a female and I also wonder why females travel to the restroom in packs.
MichaeltheCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#19 MichaeltheCM
Member since 2005 • 22765 Posts
gossip and safety in numbers would be my guess
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Assuming that your premise is true, then you should probably note that whatever else women do differently from us, they're definitely more sociable on average.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

pengo93

1) About 5 times in conversation. Countless other times when I haven't been speaking to them.

So let me get this straight...on FIVE separate occasions, you've been in converasation with women, and seen them go into the restroom together. On a whopping TWO occasions, you actually asked the women why they went into the restroom as a group.

That's only 40% out of a total sample size of FIVE.

Total number of times in which you DID ask? TWO.

And yet, that's enough for you to state that "they never go to the bathroom alone?"

BS on that, because I see women walk into the bathroom alone all the ****ing time. Even if you eliminate the instances in which they do go to the bathroom in groups just to make you think that they are scheming against you, they're still gonna have to do their business. And...do you SERIOUSLY think that women generally are afraid to take a **** alone? If you're willing to admit that women actually poop, are you SERIOUSLY telling me that all women somehow won't spray diarhea all over the seats without being accompanied by one of her friends?

Really?!

I mean...men can be pretty vulgar and stuff. I once knew a few dudes who were obsessed with balls, and obsessed with ****. And they'd do stuff like...they'd hear that you're about to go on a date at 7 PM, then they'd either take a picture of their balls, or take a picture of the giant **** that they just dropped. Then they'd tape that picture to your door. So that when your date shows up, the first thing she sees is either balls or a giant ****ing turd.

But that's almost always in retrospect. Most of those guys would drop a load and then take a picture of it afterwards, but they dont' usually want another dude with a camera hanging around while they're taking a ****. Do YOU like people hanging around while you're dropping a load? Does ANYONE like that? Does your girlfriend like other women hanging around talking to her while taking a dump? Most of the PEOPLE I know, man or woman, they like to do their **** in private and don't like to have a bunch of their friends hanging around hearing drops and farts and "Oh my God, WTF is THAT?!"

So..as long as we recognize that women actually do have some nasty **** coming out of them, then I think that we can probably agree that sometimes they DO like to go to the bathroom alone.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#22 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3639 Posts
My guess would be gossip and having someone to talk to while in the stalls.
pengo93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pengo93

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

So let me get this straight...on FIVE separate occasions, you've been in converasation with women, and seen them go into the restroom together. On a whopping TWO occasions, you actually asked the women why they went into the restroom as a group.

And yet, that's enough for you to state that "they never go to the bathroom alone?"

BS on that, because I see women walk into the bathroom alone all the ****ing time. Even if you eliminate the instances in which they do go to the bathroom in groups just to make you think that they are scheming against you, they're still gonna have to do their business. And...do you SERIOUSLY think that women generally are afraid to take a **** alone? If you're willing to admit that women actually poop, are you SERIOUSLY telling me that all women somehow won't spray diarhea all over the seats without being accompanied by one of her friends?

Really?!

I mean...men can be pretty vulgar and stuff. I once knew a few dudes who were obsessed with balls, and obsessed with ****. And they'd do stuff like...they'd hear that you're about to go on a date at 7 PM, then they'd either take a picture of their balls, or take a picture of the giant **** that they just dropped. Then they'd tape that picture to your door. So that when your date shows up, the first thing she sees is either balls or a giant ****ing turd.

But that's almost always in retrospect. Most of those guys would drop a load and then take a picture of it afterwards, but they dont' usually want another dude with a camera hanging around while they're taking a ****. Do YOU like people hanging around while you're dropping a load? Does ANYONE like that? Does your girlfriend like other women hanging around talking to her while taking a dump? Most of the PEOPLE I know, man or woman, they like to do their **** in private and don't like to have a bunch of their friends hanging around hearing drops and farts and "Oh my God, WTF is THAT?!"

So..as long as we recognize that women actually do have some nasty **** coming out of them, then I think that we can probably agree that sometimes they DO like to go to the bathroom alone.

U mad?

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Baconbits2004

Do YOU like people hanging around while you're dropping a load? Does ANYONE like that? Does your girlfriend like other women hanging around talking to her while taking a dump? Most of the PEOPLE I know, man or woman, they like to do their **** in private and don't like to have a bunch of their friends hanging around hearing drops and farts and "Oh my God, WTF is THAT?!"

MrGeezer

This, right here.
May I sig quote it?

ubpoker123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ubpoker123
Member since 2007 • 877 Posts

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

Really?!

S*** JUST GOT CONFUSING!
rockerbikie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rockerbikie
Member since 2010 • 10027 Posts

Nobody knows. What's a better question. Why don't men travel to the toilet in packs?

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Do YOU like people hanging around while you're dropping a load? Does ANYONE like that? Does your girlfriend like other women hanging around talking to her while taking a dump? Most of the PEOPLE I know, man or woman, they like to do their **** in private and don't like to have a bunch of their friends hanging around hearing drops and farts and "Oh my God, WTF is THAT?!"

Baconbits2004

This, right here.
May I sig quote it?

If you can get it to fit, then go at it.

rockerbikie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rockerbikie
Member since 2010 • 10027 Posts

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

**** load of text.

It's true, I like to go to the toilet by myself.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cybrcatter

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="pengo93"]

ubpoker123

Really?!

S*** JUST GOT CONFUSING!

Well played.

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Baconbits2004

[QUOTE="Baconbits2004"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Do YOU like people hanging around while you're dropping a load? Does ANYONE like that? Does your girlfriend like other women hanging around talking to her while taking a dump? Most of the PEOPLE I know, man or woman, they like to do their **** in private and don't like to have a bunch of their friends hanging around hearing drops and farts and "Oh my God, WTF is THAT?!"

MrGeezer

This, right here.
May I sig quote it?

If you can get it to fit, then go at it.

Thanks. =D

IceBlazerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 IceBlazerX
Member since 2010 • 3286 Posts
D and E.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

Gossip. I'm not going to lie, I do it. Women enjoy each other's company.

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cybrcatter

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

From my experience, I'd have to conclude that that tends to be a love-hate relationship.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Suzy_Q_Kazoo

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

cybrcatter

From my experience, I'd have to conclude that that tends to be a love-hate relationship.

Yeeeeah, but for the most part you enjoy your friends. Things can get pretty catty at times, but if your friend is being a b**** then they're not much of a friend in the first place.
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
They tell me they have orgys in there. I don't believe them. >.>
cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cybrcatter

[QUOTE="cybrcatter"]

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Yeeeeah, but for the most part you enjoy your friends. Things can get pretty catty at times, but if your friend is being a b**** then they're not much of a friend in the first place.

No doubt. And I'm half joking.

Since I love making generalizations, I've given my theory about female friendships on many occasions:

Women are either best friends, or enemies. There's no middle ground, and there's no slow transition from one state to the other, only an abrupt polar switch.

Obviously this isn't a golden rule, but I've seen it happen enough to elevate it to joke worthy status. The disproving stares of female coworkers that always seems to accompany the joke is purely coincidental. >_>

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Suzy_Q_Kazoo

No doubt. And I'm half joking.

Since I love making generalizations, I've given my theory about female friendships on many occasions:

Women are either best friends, or enemies. There's no middle ground, and there's no slow transition from one state to the other, only an abrupt polar switch.

Obviously this isn't a golden rule, but I've seen it happen enough to elevate it to joke worthy status. The disproving stares of female coworkers that always seems to accompany the joke is purely coincidental. >_>

cybrcatter

I'd say that's not a half bad generalization at all :P

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
Most women travel in packs. It's a security thing mostly, better to all go to the bathroom in a group than randomly one at a time and have to find each other in a crowded area. It's hard to explain, but there's various reasons for the security blanket. Girls that are just looking to avoid getting cornered by some sleazy gross guy at a party or bar will always have a wingman or wingwoman to get them out of there asap should one sidle up to her. For teenage/tweenage girls going to the bathroom in packs at the mall or school is for one of two reasons, not leaving anybody alone (packs of 3 will usually go together, but if they're a group of four only two will go) or to make it look like none of them are actually peeing, and are just going in there to fluff themselves. Which they are. But after they pee. Also some of them will make a beeline for the bathroom to say nasty things about the other 14 year old girls.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
deactivated-6016e81e8e30f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-6016e81e8e30f
Member since 2009 • 12955 Posts
Only seen one girl who tried dragging others to the bathroom like that; it was usually so she could try to gossip and talk behind other peoples back. Sadly the sex party(s)...(ies?) theory some men hold is without evidence. =(
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Safety in numbers sounds good since I have zero idea what women do.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

idk but from experience its to gossip and backstab people that are outside

On one experience i was chatting up a real nice girl at a school ball that was a year older than me and her friend dragged her into the room with about 5 other girls at the same time and 1 of the girls was in my year and a real B**** she had it at me all year ever since she had a go at me for not being a vegeterian and i proved her wrong in every arguement she made and ever since then she had been having goes at me but anyway back on topic she musta said something bad about me to the girl i was talking to cause when she came back out she left my conversation fast and didnt like smile anymore when i talked to her,

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cybrcatter

idk but from experience its to gossip and backstab people that are outside

On one experience i was chatting up a real nice girl at a school ball that was a year older than me and her friend dragged her into the room with about 5 other girls at the same time and 1 of the girls was in my year and a real B**** she had it at me all year ever since she had a go at me for not being a vegeterian and i proved her wrong in every arguement she made and ever since then she had been having goes at me but anyway back on topic she musta said something bad about me to the girl i was talking to cause when she came back out she left my conversation fast and didnt like smile anymore when i talked to her,

sonofsmeagle

Maybe the other girls were warning her about your run-on sentences?

optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 optiow
Member since 2008 • 28284 Posts
I have wondered that for years. And in my educated opinion, they do in there to talk to each other without anyone else hearing them.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Hmm... I don't really do this. I usually just get up and go alone, and if one of my girl friends gets up to go to the bathroom, I don't tag along simply for the sake of tagging along. I have noticed that occasionally my best friend and I go into the bathroom together and leave our guy friends back at the table or whatever, but I don't think either one of us does it arbitrarily. I guess most women like to go together to chatter, gossip, put make-up on, talk about things they don't want to talk about with the entire group, etc. Maybe they simply just don't like being alone. I don't know. I don't fully understand it myself.
ExGabu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ExGabu
Member since 2010 • 207 Posts

The truth is that I have been waiting in the bathroom every single one of those times, sorry man.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
I've always assumed it's to gossip about someone they've seen in the room or their dates, aswell as freshen themselves up.
andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

I assume it's to ward off Predators attracted by the smell of blood, seriously, girls are disgusting bleeding all the time.