What TV shows are you currently watching/watch regularly?

• 54 results
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@konvikt_17 said:

lots of Sleepy Hollow fans in here.

for me:

Sleepy Hollow

I had no idea that the movie got a series adaptation! I enjoyed the movie so much and watched it multiple times thus far so I'm definitely going to check this out soon.

Too bad not many episodes are out already though.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@konvikt_17 said:

for me:

Sleepy Hollow

I had no idea that the movie got a series adaptation! I enjoyed the movie so much and watched it multiple times thus far so I'm definitely going to check this out soon.

Oh it's not an adaptation of the movie. In fact, the only thing they have in common is the characters. Ichabod is there, and so is the headless horseman, Katrina, etc.. But it's something entirely different.. and absolutely wonderful.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By GazaAli

@harry_james_pot said:

@GazaAli said:

@konvikt_17 said:

for me:

Sleepy Hollow

Oh it's not an adaptation of the movie. In fact, the only thing they have in common is the characters. Ichabod is there, and so is the headless horseman, Katrina, etc.. But it's something entirely different.. and absolutely wonderful.

That's even more inviting. I already added it to my watch-list, but I couldn't help but feel a little skeptical that I'd feel somehow disillusioned having watched the movie multiple times already.

According to IMDB only two seasons are out already. I think I'm going to wait for the premier of the third season to start watching it.

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@harry_james_pot said:

That's even more inviting. I already added it to my watch-list, but I couldn't help but feel a little skeptical that I'd feel somehow disillusioned having watched the movie multiple times already.

According to IMDB only two seasons are out already. I think I'm going to wait for the premier of the third season to start watching it.

It's only at episode 5 of S2 atm. The third season premieres October next year, you're gonna wait until then?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 GazaAli

@harry_james_pot said:

@GazaAli said:

@harry_james_pot said:

It's only at episode 5 of S2 atm. The third season premieres October next year, you're gonna wait until then?

Unless I'll find myself with absolutely nothing to watch ,which is highly unlikely, yes I'm willing to wait no problem. I find my enjoyment and appreciation for any show to diminish severely when its spread out too thin. So I always wait for a show of interest to accumulate episodes before giving it a try.

Besides I have many things to keep me entertained for the time being. I'm about to start season 4 of Boradwalk Empire, and the new seasons of both Homeland and Downton Abbey have premiered. Person of Interest seems interesting too. I also divide my time between western shows and anime so my consumption of the former remains moderate.