what the hell is wrong with the middle east? ep. 1 updated with statistics!

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

So I was listening to the radio today, and hear that 85% of women in Egypt have their cl1ter1s removed when they are children. (for those who don't know what that is it's the equivalent to the head of the pen1s, but with 2x the number of nerves). and that it's done this way so that women don't get pleasure from sex and therefore won't stray before marriage.

What is wrong with these people?

It's closer to 90%

NBC claims it's even higher

World health organization does too.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

So I was listening to the radio today, and hear that 85% of women in Egypt have their cl1ter1s removed when they are children. (for those who don't know what that is it's the equivalent to the head of the pen1s, but with 2x the number of nerves). and that it's done this way so that women don't get pleasure from sex and therefore won't stray before marriage.

MakeMeaSammitch

Lol that static is lie. I lived in Egypt for 4 years. Only a very small percentage of women living in tiny villages have got that done. And even now it is becoming an uncommon practice in those villages. Let me guess was this fox news radio?

punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

this is new to me tell me more.

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

Female mutilation is well-known in Islam unfortunately. Ackad

Really? How many muslim women you know who have had their cl-t cut off?

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
Female mutilation is well-known in Islam unfortunately. Ackad
Only problem is, that it's mostly practiced among African tribes and a fatwa was issued against the practice. Islam doesn't have the cleanest record for women's rights, but not even Islam would degenerate into such barbaric practices.
KingKinect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 KingKinect
Member since 2012 • 548 Posts

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

helwa1988

Lol that static is lie. I lived in Egypt for 4 years. Only a very small percentage of women living in tiny villages have got that done. And even now it is becoming an uncommon practice in those villages. Let me guess was this fox news radio?

Good news I reckon when these people finally have something similar to reformation in Europe they are going to shock the world. Egypt used to be the centre of western civilization and while I doubt it will ever be the centre again I can see it playing an important role again eventually.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Yeah Egypt is fvcked up
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

Female mutilation is well-known in Islam Ackad
Tell-Me-More.jpg

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

Seems to be more common in Africa than the Middle East though. 

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

so anyway yesterday i beat up my wife because i ordered her to make me a sandwich, i specificaly said cut the bread in a triangle shape, she gave me a aquare! i had to Honor kill her for that.

GrayF0X786

rofl. you got awesome sense of humour grayfox :lol:

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts
Yeah subsahara African tribes in Somalia and Ethiopia, that's totally in the middle east. Glad to see that informed radio show you listened to has taken up geography.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
hear that 85% of women in Egypt have their cl1ter1s removed when they are children. MakeMeaSammitch
Don't think that's remotely true.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

so anyway yesterday i beat up my wife because i ordered her to make me a sandwich, i specificaly said cut the bread in a triangle shape, she gave me a aquare! i had to Honor kill her for that.

GrayF0X786
If anyone else posted that I might think it was sarcasm.....
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

LJS9502_basic
If anyone else posted that I might think it was sarcasm.....

Rofl.
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#21 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

MakeMeaSammitch
lol sorry, but I would never believe that's even close to the truth
Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
85% sounds like they made it up. Granted there are those that do it but it's no way that common.
Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nayef_shroof
Member since 2011 • 709 Posts

85%? Really? Those morons probably never even spoke to a Middle Eastern individual. That "statistic" is ludicrously high, and it's apparent that they fabricated it. Only an extremely small (negligible) percentage of women in the Middle East have had their **** removed

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

jumping on the bandwagon...

I don't think that statistic is right.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MakeMeaSammitch

helwa1988

you're right, I was wrong.

It's closer to 90%

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MakeMeaSammitch

GrayF0X786

you're so passive aggressive when you know you're on the wrong side of things.

it's sad really.

and I wouldn't be surprised if you beat your wife irl.

85%? Really? Those morons probably never even spoke to a Middle Eastern individual. That "statistic" is ludicrously high, and it's apparent that they fabricated it. Only an extremely small (negligible) percentage of women in the Middle East have had their **** removed

Nayef_shroof

the world health organization disagrees....with me, my numbers were low.

lonewolfman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lonewolfman10
Member since 2012 • 528 Posts

The middle east is a weird part of the world

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

Mostly instituted by medicine (at least in the U.S., outside of Jewish circles), actually - to which there is still debate as to whether or not it is beneficial overall. Moreover, they aren't the same procedures, so, yeah. Not really sure why you think the comparisons are warranted. Silly, really.

Aljosa23

Of course I'm talking about the ethical concerns...of which there is no difference. Health benefits, risk, etc. is an entirely different debate but regardless of that in a perfect world that choice should be left to the person.

Health benefits affect the ethics of the matter, and the time in which one commits the action affects the health benefits. Really simple.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] oh really??SNIPER4321

Sorry, I can't tell you more right now. I'm busy not beating my wife and treating women like they're human beings.

please tell that to Pre islamic Arab pagans. How arabs before Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to burried women alive, beat them. and torture them. islam than give Women rights and respect. but than again u will believe herp derp CNN and BBC said apple is orange so it is orange.

You're so brainwashed it's sad. This is why the middle east is such a shithole. People like you are too blind to leave religion behind. You simply defend it's barbaric ways.

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pie-junior

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]

MakeMeaSammitch

It's closer to 90%

Your links tell that current numbers (in schoolgirls, not women and teenagers) are more in the area around 50-60 percent. That's still astonishingly high but, you know, with your rep- this kind of thread needed backing from the start.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]

MakeMeaSammitch

It's closer to 90%

wahahaha you're just like Sniper but instead your hating Islam where as that moron trys to defend it with a little illuminati sauce added to it.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="helwa1988"]

GrayF0X786

It's closer to 90%

wahahaha you're just like Sniper but instead your hating Islam where as that moron trys to defend it with a little illuminati sauce added to it.

these things are true though, and they're very bad.

figures you'd defend it.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MakeMeaSammitch

Your links tell that current numbers (in schoolgirls, not women and teenagers) are more in the area around 50-60 percent. That's still astonishingly high but, you know, with your rep- this kind of thread needed backing from the start.pie-junior
is it cause I'm irish?

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

GrayF0X786

You're joking about honor killing?

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 pie-junior

[QUOTE="pie-junior"] Your links tell that current numbers (in schoolgirls, not women and teenagers) are more in the area around 50-60 percent. That's still astonishingly high but, you know, with your rep- this kind of thread needed backing from the start.MakeMeaSammitch

is it cause I'm irish?

mhm I'm guessing a northern ireland unionist type? It's ok, I just need to fit you inside a superficial boxed category construct for future quips and references' sake
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

airshocker

You're joking about honor killing?

im serious! this one time she took a shit in the toilet with her burka off, my god all hell broke lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

im serious! this one time she took a shit in the toilet with her burka off, my god all hell broke lose.

GrayF0X786

Just an FYI. Joking about killing is still against the ToS for this website. This website could definitely benefit from not having you around for a week or so.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GrayF0X786

LOL!!. Grayfox was Sarcastic. I cant believe u ppls think of serious!!SNIPER4321
you think i'm joking? 9491916-one-square-bread-sliced-isolatedhere is the picture of that bread she sliced, fvcking unacceptable sniper.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
grayfox is trying too hard.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

airshocker

Just an FYI. Joking about killing is still against the ToS for this website. This website could definitely benefit from not having you around for a week or so.

9491916-one-square-bread-sliced-isolated

Avatar image for Majd_Abdulqadir
Majd_Abdulqadir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Majd_Abdulqadir
Member since 2009 • 295 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

airshocker

This whole thread is a joke and should be locked.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GrayF0X786

[QUOTE="airshocker"]

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

Majd_Abdulqadir

This whole thread is a joke and should be locked.

Don't think thats going to happen Akhi.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MakeMeaSammitch

[QUOTE="pie-junior"] Your links tell that current numbers (in schoolgirls, not women and teenagers) are more in the area around 50-60 percent. That's still astonishingly high but, you know, with your rep- this kind of thread needed backing from the start.pie-junior

is it cause I'm irish?

mhm I'm guessing a northern ireland unionist type? It's ok, I just need to fit you inside a superficial boxed category construct for future quips and references' sake

hell if I know what region my irish genes are from

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GrayF0X786

Islam has stood strong for 1400 years and will continue to stand strong! :)

pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 pie-junior
Does anyone of our own muslim community have items to contradict OP?

[QUOTE="pie-junior"][QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]is it cause I'm irish?

MakeMeaSammitch

hell if I know what region my irish genes are from

If you're really an american I will be very upset with you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

9491916-one-square-bread-sliced-isolated

GrayF0X786

You are truly scum of the earth. I thank every god that has ever been worshipped that I'm not a backwards, morally bankrupt, pathetic excuse for a man like you.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrayF0X786

Does anyone of our own muslim community have items to contradict OP? pie-junior
yeah its called common sense. its sufficient to go against what tc said.

Nayef_shroof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Nayef_shroof
Member since 2011 • 709 Posts

[QUOTE="GOGOGOGURT"]

[QUOTE="Nayef_shroof"] Oh really? So criminals, for example, are behind Muslims?MakeMeaSammitch

Anyone can be a criminal.  Not everyone can be a muslim.

not every muslim shoots up dark knight rises theaters but everybody who shoots up dark knight rises theaters is muslim.

Stop being so disingenuous. When he committed that atrocity, he was still a Christian :/. You know very well he "converted" to Islam for other motives.