What do you OT members seek in a relationship ?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

A relationship between two can come with a package of needs, wants, and all kinds of desires. What do you guys require ?

• Cuddling ?
  • Companionship ?
  • Bonding ?
  • Conversation ? 
  • Romance ? 
  • Gaming ? 
  • Activities ? 
  • Chemistry ? 
  • Expression ?
  • Control ? 
  • Other ? 

Explain to us all your desires and needs . .  .

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

loving, caring and sweet. Thats all i care about or need in a relationship.

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

Control and dominance, I mean there's really nothing better than controlling a person and having them at your beck and call for anything. It's a feeling that cannot be replicated by any other means.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
Serious relationship and fun and trust and faithful
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Sex

IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts
Well it depends on the other person and what kind of relationship you speak of, and probably what else is going on in my life at the time as well.
raymanproguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 raymanproguy
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I want someone who is loyal, someone is can express their emotions, but at the same time control them. I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak. To be quite honest, I don't care for conversation either. So many people disappoint me on an intellect level that I just ignore everybody. Now that I am on that subject, I want that person to understand when we move together there will be two separate rooms for both of us. The only time we enter each others' room is to give into our sexual needs. Someone who is loyal is nice too obviously, someone who cooks and clean is a plus too. That's really the top things that I look for, if I can think of more then I will post more
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Broadly speaking, I care about physical intimacy (which doesn't have to be sexual), emotional intimacy, and companionship. As for the people I'm interested in, I like folks who are empathetic, like-minded, emotionally mature, open, compassionate, and adventurous.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ghoklebutter
I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.raymanproguy
Oh, and someone who isn't an insensitive dipsh!t like this person.
Chuubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chuubby
Member since 2012 • 251 Posts
[QUOTE="raymanproguy"]I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.ghoklebutter

Tears are just gods piss raining down your face. In other words, when you cry God is pissing on your face because he is disgusted in how weak you are. John 22.3.5.1
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="raymanproguy"]I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.Chuubby

Tears are just gods piss raining down your face. In other words, when you cry God is pissing on your face because he is disgusted in how weak you are. John 22.3.5.1

lol what
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Warmth and comfort. 

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ghoklebutter

Warmth and comfort. 

soulless4now
I think my preferences can be better summarized as this, plus an adventurous and open personality. Maybe I'm asking for a bit too much. >_>
Chuubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chuubby
Member since 2012 • 251 Posts

[QUOTE="Chuubby"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] Oh, and someone who isn't an insensitive dipsh!t like this person.ghoklebutter

lol what

Don't laugh in the lords name, it's really insulting for hard working christians such as myself to see infadel scum like yourself piss over all my religion. :|

raymanproguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 raymanproguy
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="raymanproguy"]I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.ghoklebutter

Maybe you are the one who is too sensitive. Look at how much emotion you are displaying. Control yourself, I'm not **** on your preference despite the fact you are constantly listing these different emotions that just disgusts me about human beings.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="raymanproguy"]I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.raymanproguy

Maybe you are the one who is too sensitive. Look at how much emotion you are displaying. Control yourself, I'm not **** on your preference despite the fact you are constantly listing these different emotions that just disgusts me about human beings.

At least I'm not the one who thinks that people who cry are reprehensible. >_>
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 soulless4now
[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

Warmth and comfort. 

ghoklebutter
I think my preferences can be better summarized as this, plus an adventurous and open personality. Maybe I'm asking for a bit too much. >_>

Yeah that and emotionally stable. I won't want a clinger either. >.> And Yusuke! <3
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="soulless4now"]

Warmth and comfort. 

soulless4now

Yeah that and emotionally stable. I won't want a clinger either. >.> And Yusuke! <3

Eh, I kind of like people who are slightly clingy. I mean, I like my space and all, but I'm clingy myself, so I like clingy people. I don't think they are necessarily emotionally unstable, either, but they usually are in my experience. But to each his/her own.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
oooh cuddling? yes please. Other things too involving happiness.
Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts
Companionship, someone that can provide emotional support when I am in certain moods (I get stressed very easily at times), and someone who is relatively intelligent.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

somebody to love

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 soulless4now
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="soulless4now"][QUOTE="ghoklebutter"] I think my preferences can be better summarized as this, plus an adventurous and open personality. Maybe I'm asking for a bit too much. >_>

Eh, I kind of like people who are slightly clingy. I mean, I like my space and all, but I'm clingy myself, so I like clingy people. I don't think they are necessarily emotionally unstable, either, but they usually are in my experience. But to each his/her own.

I didn't mean the clingers are emotionally unstable. I was just saying I wouldn't want someone who was emotionally unstable. :P
lo_Pine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 lo_Pine
Member since 2012 • 4978 Posts
Like attitudes/philosophy. Intelligence and $$$
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Consent

er um

wait

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 whiskeystrike

Warmth and comfort. 

soulless4now
so fat people
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Someone who wants me, but doesn't need me.

Independent + Independent = My Ideal Relationship.

So what I want is;

• Someone who can take care of themselves.
  • Has a life of their own.
  • Someone who is NOT super emotional or attachy.
  • Open-minded.
  • Can argue in a logical sense and support their side properly.
  • Someone who has their own bank account and doesn't need to seek mine.
  • Someone who trusts me and doesn't invade my privacy.

A relationship built on love, trust, and respect for one another. A relationship that is benefitical to both of us BUT not the reason for living.

This kind of relationship is hard to find. Ugh...so many women are so traditional.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="soulless4now"]

Warmth and comfort. 

whiskeystrike
so fat people

I know some fat people who are actually quite cold (in regards to either personality or body temperature or both).
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

Am I the only one who always has trouble with these kinds of lists?

When I make general lists, they're just kind of boring. "Smart, funny, good listener..." Stuff I'd imagine most people are looking for. And I don't like specific lists where I try and name every single attribute of the person I want to be in a relationship with, because honestly I have no idea yet specifically what kind of person I would truly be happy with. I say today I want someone who's adventurous and loves to travel, but I don't know what I'll be like in the future. Maybe that's because I don't have a wealth of experience yet though.

But regardless, I'll make a go of it. I think the few key things I'm looking for are honesty, trust, and an open mind. I think I could work around a lot of specifics if those three things are golden.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

So what I want is;

• Open-minded.

A relationship built on love, trust, and respect for one another. A relationship that is benefitical to both of us BUT not the reason for living.

This kind of relationship is hard to find. Ugh...so many women are so traditional.

ShadowDeathX

I like your way of thinking, perhaps you should come over here in England, the women you describe are here. However you have one huge impression to give

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ghoklebutter
Am I the only one who always has trouble with these kinds of lists? When I make general lists, they're just kind of boring. "Smart, funny, good listener..." Stuff I'd imagine most people are looking for. And I don't like specific lists where I try and name every single attribute of the person I want to be in a relationship with, because honestly I have no idea yet specifically what kind of person I would truly be happy with. I say today I want someone who's adventurous and loves to travel, but I don't know what I'll be like in the future. Maybe that's because I don't have a wealth of experience yet though. But regardless, I'll make a go of it. I think the few key things I'm looking for are honesty, trust, and an open mind. I think I could work around a lot of specifics if those three things are golden. LZ71
Good point. And another problem with these lists is that they can be very limiting in nature. There are a few essential things I desire in partners, but when I expand them all the way, it's pretty much impossible for me to be open to people who aren't exactly what I wish for.
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]

So what I want is;

• Open-minded.

megaspiderweb09

I like your way of thinking, perhaps you should come over here in England, the women you describe are here. However you have one huge impression to give

Well Thank You ^^... I'm still finishing off my studies for now, so finding a mate is not my priority. If it does come to my path, I wouldn't mind. Once I finish my studies, I'll be traveling a lot. :) England I shall visit.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#32 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

I prefer a good looking girl with needs. One whose affection can be bought and her desire to be with me depending solely upon the size of my checkbook.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Sex Conversation Sex Fun Sex Chill Sex Be faithful Give me my space Sex Stay pretty Great sex Support me no matter what
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 soulless4now
so fat peoplewhiskeystrike
Wrong.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

[QUOTE="LZ71"]Am I the only one who always has trouble with these kinds of lists? When I make general lists, they're just kind of boring. "Smart, funny, good listener..." Stuff I'd imagine most people are looking for. And I don't like specific lists where I try and name every single attribute of the person I want to be in a relationship with, because honestly I have no idea yet specifically what kind of person I would truly be happy with. I say today I want someone who's adventurous and loves to travel, but I don't know what I'll be like in the future. Maybe that's because I don't have a wealth of experience yet though. But regardless, I'll make a go of it. I think the few key things I'm looking for are honesty, trust, and an open mind. I think I could work around a lot of specifics if those three things are golden. ghoklebutter
Good point. And another problem with these lists is that they can be very limiting in nature. There are a few essential things I desire in partners, but when I expand them all the way, it's pretty much impossible for me to be open to people who aren't exactly what I wish for.

Exactly. Like you said, those essentials are the things I'm going to be looking for. If go further and try to fulfill all my "wishes" for a person, I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time alone, and missing out on fun, worthwhile and potentially amazing relationships. 

Which reminds me of a clip from a favorite movie of mine. 

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ghoklebutter

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"][QUOTE="LZ71"]Am I the only one who always has trouble with these kinds of lists? When I make general lists, they're just kind of boring. "Smart, funny, good listener..." Stuff I'd imagine most people are looking for. And I don't like specific lists where I try and name every single attribute of the person I want to be in a relationship with, because honestly I have no idea yet specifically what kind of person I would truly be happy with. I say today I want someone who's adventurous and loves to travel, but I don't know what I'll be like in the future. Maybe that's because I don't have a wealth of experience yet though. But regardless, I'll make a go of it. I think the few key things I'm looking for are honesty, trust, and an open mind. I think I could work around a lot of specifics if those three things are golden. LZ71

Exactly. Like you said, those essentials are the things I'm going to be looking for. If go further and try to fulfill all my "wishes" for a person, I imagine I'll be spending a lot of time alone, and missing out on fun, worthwhile and potentially amazing relationships. 

Which reminds me of a clip from a favorite movie of mine. 

"Robin is better than the girl of my dreams; she's real." Awesome quote. I should keep that in mind.
WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Intelligence, good sense of humor, tolerant, and doesn't expect me to pick up the check every damn time I go out to eat with her. F*ck traditional courtesy, we both have jobs for a reason.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

A companion.

Someone I can hangout and fvck.

She doesn't have to like everything I like and neither do I have to like everything she likes.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 whiskeystrike

A companion.

She doesn't have to like everything I like and neither do I have to like everything she likes.

Rockman999
hey babby how's it going
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

I don't date anybody who cries. That is the first sign that, that person is pathetic and weak.raymanproguy

Tears are just gods piss raining down your face. In other words, when you cry God is pissing on your face because he is disgusted in how weak you are. John 22.3.5.1Chuubby

lol

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

[QUOTE="Rockman999"]

A companion.

whiskeystrike

hey babby how's it going

Nope.

I'm still not talking to you after what happened last night.

When I woke up this morning there was glitter and whipped cream EVERYWHERE!

:|

IdioticIcarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 IdioticIcarus
Member since 2012 • 2167 Posts
Honestly I just want someone I like, who likes me back. The rest is just kind of a plus.
-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

I prefer a good looking girl with needs. One whose affection can be bought and her desire to be with me depending solely upon the size of my checkbook.

Master_ShakeXXX
Sounds like you are looking for a hooker not a partner. :lol:
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 whiskeystrike

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"][QUOTE="Rockman999"]

A companion.

Rockman999

hey babby how's it going

Nope.

I'm still not talking to you after what happened last night.

When I woke up this morning there was glitter and whipped cream EVERYWHERE!

:|

just marking my territory
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Respectful Trustful Compromise (But only needing to do it on rare occasions) Open-minded emotionally stable and not overly sensitive Strong-willed Logical thinker Has common sense Mutual hobbies and interests Creative Sense of humor Don't have too high of expectations for everything Not high maintenance but takes care of herself in terms of fitness and hygiene .....I think I covered most of it....
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#46 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

just off the bat, gaming is a plus but it is most certainly not a must. what is a must is she gotta be ok with it, cause I'm not not dropping my one major passion-hobby just for a woman. and i wouldn't do or expect that out of her of her major passionate hobby either - whatever it may be. 

As for what i look for in personality? I look for someone who is truly-open minded and flexible and yet strongly values traditional family values and roles. I look for a wife who wants to be a mom, not a career-woman who drops her kids off in daycares, or in Saudi's case, where the maid takes over the role of mom.  Someone who comes from very tight family bonds as well. It's why i've said before many times, that the people i bond with the best (in general for the most part) are the Saudi-halfy/East-West families. Families that don't treat the social bonds as "your 18 and your out" set up....

I got no qualms whatsoever with career-women, one who has the passion and drive to go where she wants. but it's not what I'M looking for. I've made very strong bonds with a few women i had the pleasure of getting to know in college that i hope to not let go so easily while at the same time given their passions or personalities i've mostly not thought of them as long-term romantic material.

and that isn't to say that i want to be an absent-father always being the workaholic. I have very very few memories of my dad as a young boy.  my dad was always working, he spoiled me and my siblings but never really played with us or bonded, and at least half of my childhood memories are him playing the disciplinary role. 

but see, right now, that's a big thing i'm looking for, someone to settle down with. Not mess around with, not a gaming buddy that i also happen to be sexually attracted to - though that'd be a huge plus. 

EDIT:

someone who is thick skinned, you have no idea how attractive it is to me when i can say - lets say - a dirty sex joke, and the girl genuinely laughs and can toss it back. I dunno, i guess it shows me how emotionally stable and mature you are in handling that subject material. I love it when women can dish out jokes and jibes as well as take them. 

Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

Honestly I just want someone I like, who likes me back. The rest is just kind of a plus.IdioticIcarus

Aww same here.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Good bj skills, everything else is extraneous.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#49 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
[QUOTE="tocool340"]Respectful Trustful Compromise (But only needing to do it on rare occasions) Open-minded emotionally stable and not overly sensitive Strong-willed Logical thinker Has common sense Mutual hobbies and interests Creative Sense of humor Don't have too high of expectations for everything Not high maintenance but takes care of herself in terms of fitness and hygiene .....I think I covered most of it....

That sounds pretty good. You thought about that well.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

A serious one, where I have, maybe, something in common with her, and who actually cares about me as much as I would her.