What age did you lose your virginity?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iantheone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 Iantheone
Member since 2007 • 8242 Posts
O.o at the results
dracos9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#352 dracos9000
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts

Im 27 and still a virgin my goal is to stay a virgin throughout my entire lifetime. No big reason behind it; just one day I thought to myself "hmm lets try to stay a virgin for as long as possible." Im also male so there have been times where its been difficult since I find women extremely attractive and they also find me attractive. I was surprised with how many virgins there are in OT.

codesrc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 codesrc
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Poll says it all. People/Gamers here spend most of their time playing video games rather than giving s*** to someone.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#354 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I was 18, and it was with someone special.
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts

Im 27 and still a virgin my goal is to stay a virgin throughout my entire lifetime. No big reason behind it; just one day I thought to myself "hmm lets try to stay a virgin for as long as possible." Im also male so there have been times where its been difficult since I find women extremely attractive and they also find me attractive. I was surprised with how many virgins there are in OT.

dracos9000
Don't see why you're surprised. GS forums are full of young people, and everyone starts out a virgin. I'm actually surprised at how many 14-16 year olds have already lost their virginity, and only 57% are virgins. Must be an American thing, or a recent thing.
ff7fan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356 ff7fan2
Member since 2006 • 31413 Posts
19 and haven't yet. It's not like I put some sort of special meaning to virginity (aka there's no way I'm going to wait until marriage). I just have more important stuff to worry about at the moment.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#357 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
17. I regret it though. I should have waited until I was married first.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#358 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
19 and haven't yet. It's not like I put some sort of special meaning to virginity (aka there's no way I'm going to wait until marriage). I just have more important stuff to worry about at the moment.ff7fan2
I'm proud of you. And I'm not being sarcastic either.
MHA2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#359 MHA2010
Member since 2010 • 114 Posts
I'm 16 years old. haven't lost it yet.
metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 metalkitten
Member since 2004 • 9249 Posts
hm...27 i think? i got a very good reason for it too....i was never interested in a single person before that (and hey im bi so i got more to choose from...) i didnt really see any point in having sex with someone i dont care about... (and no im not religious) and all friends i had had sex, but i wasnt one bit jealouse of their sexual deaseases and stories... i actually really loved being a virgin, cause it was kinda unique for that age and for some reason people got really attracted to it so really to all people out there...mastrubate is way better then having sex with random people u think u got a crush on (yeah yeah so i dont fall easily or crush on people) oh and when u do find the right one...u gonna be really happy u waited cause ur story will be way better then ur friends who just did it with someone they liked or to loose it
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#361 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
16, still a virgin.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#362 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
O.o at the resultsIantheone
You're surprised?
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#363 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

hm...27 i think? i got a very good reason for it too....i was never interested in a single person before that (and hey im bi so i got more to choose from...) i didnt really see any point in having sex with someone i dont care about... (and no im not religious) and all friends i had had sex, but i wasnt one bit jealouse of their sexual deaseases and stories... i actually really loved being a virgin, cause it was kinda unique for that age and for some reason people got really attracted to it so really to all people out there...mastrubate is way better then having sex with random people u think u got a crush on (yeah yeah so i dont fall easily or crush on people) oh and when u do find the right one...u gonna be really happy u waited cause ur story will be way better then ur friends who just did it with someone they liked or to loose itmetalkitten

Do you think you would have felt the same way if you were male?

metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 metalkitten

[QUOTE="metalkitten"]hm...27 i think? i got a very good reason for it too....i was never interested in a single person before that (and hey im bi so i got more to choose from...) i didnt really see any point in having sex with someone i dont care about... (and no im not religious) and all friends i had had sex, but i wasnt one bit jealouse of their sexual deaseases and stories... i actually really loved being a virgin, cause it was kinda unique for that age and for some reason people got really attracted to it so really to all people out there...mastrubate is way better then having sex with random people u think u got a crush on (yeah yeah so i dont fall easily or crush on people) oh and when u do find the right one...u gonna be really happy u waited cause ur story will be way better then ur friends who just did it with someone they liked or to loose itBaconbits2004

i think in general a female would be more attractive then a male if a virgin - except i find virgins more attractive no matter what sex in my country females is just as pressured to have sex early as males (legal age here for sex is 15) so yeah i dont think it would have been much difference for me if i was male or not - i still think i would notcare what other think and follow my own path and i have tons of malefriends who regret their first times and some who waited for the right, in fact i got more malefriends stories then femalefriends and whats wrong with mastrubating until u find the right one? if not - ure clearly not doing it right...

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#365 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

[QUOTE="Baconbits2004"]

[QUOTE="metalkitten"]hm...27 i think? i got a very good reason for it too....i was never interested in a single person before that (and hey im bi so i got more to choose from...) i didnt really see any point in having sex with someone i dont care about... (and no im not religious) and all friends i had had sex, but i wasnt one bit jealouse of their sexual deaseases and stories... i actually really loved being a virgin, cause it was kinda unique for that age and for some reason people got really attracted to it so really to all people out there...mastrubate is way better then having sex with random people u think u got a crush on (yeah yeah so i dont fall easily or crush on people) oh and when u do find the right one...u gonna be really happy u waited cause ur story will be way better then ur friends who just did it with someone they liked or to loose itmetalkitten

i think in general a female would be more attractive then a male if a virgin - except i find virgins more attractive no matter what sex in my country females is just as pressured to have sex early as males (legal age here for sex is 15) so yeah i dont think it would have been much difference for me if i was male or not - i still think i would notcare what other think and follow my own path and i have tons of malefriends who regret their first times and some who waited for the right, in fact i got more malefriends stories then femalefriends and whats wrong with mastrubating until u find the right one? if not - ure clearly not doing it right...

Just curious~ would you happen to be someone who has been told in the past that you were too picky with your men/women?
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

dracos9000
Dude.... Go slay the dragon already jeez.
Avatar image for tocklestein2005
tocklestein2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 tocklestein2005
Member since 2008 • 5532 Posts

15. It was sad.

Stanley09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 Stanley09
Member since 2009 • 1656 Posts

dracos9000

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

BAHAHHAHAHAH thankkkkk youuuuu. Much love man much love. Minus is being paul peirce cause the celts are the best.

metalkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 metalkitten
[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="metalkitten"]

[QUOTE="Baconbits2004"]

Just curious~ would you happen to be someone who has been told in the past that you were too picky with your men/women?

well yes ofcourse...why not be picky? its ur life, pleasure and health after all
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Symphonycometh

[QUOTE="Symphonycometh"][QUOTE="metalkitten"] i think in general a female would be more attractive then a male if a virgin - except i find virgins more attractive no matter what sex in my country females is just as pressured to have sex early as males (legal age here for sex is 15) so yeah i dont think it would have been much difference for me if i was male or not - i still think i would notcare what other think and follow my own path and i have tons of malefriends who regret their first times and some who waited for the right, in fact i got more malefriends stories then femalefriends and whats wrong with mastrubating until u find the right one? if not - ure clearly not doing it right...

metalkitten

well yes ofcourse...why not be picky? its ur life, pleasure and health after all

You'll be happy to know that I agree with you 100%.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
Last option.
marluxia101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 marluxia101
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

damn everyones a virgin...ive only given oral sex but i count that as not being a virgin(im eighteen)

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#374 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
20. Old, maybe, but while I did everything but full-on sex (if we're talking oral I'd be in my early teens) I decided to wait until I met someone I actually felt I'd have a future with. And 8 years later we have a kid and it's great - I'm glad I waited.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 Symphonycometh

damn everyones a virgin...ive only given oral sex but i count that as not being a virgin(im 18)

marluxia101

Dang there are a lot of intelligent 1 year olds in this world.

EDIT: And darn your edit. =p

marluxia101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 marluxia101
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

[QUOTE="marluxia101"]

damn everyones a virgin...ive only given oral sex but i count that as not being a virgin(im 18)

Symphonycometh

Dang there are a lot of intelligent 1 year olds in this world.

EDIT: And darn your edit. =p

lol yeah i saw that...didnt know those two numbers meant glasses,I regret it...but at least it wasnt full on intercourse

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#377 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Unexpected results, are unexpected! :lol:

crippled_ram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379 crippled_ram
Member since 2010 • 1583 Posts
I'm 19, still a virgin :(
crippled_ram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380 crippled_ram
Member since 2010 • 1583 Posts
:lol: at the results
lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

:lol: holy **** that's a lot of virgins.

GTbiking4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 GTbiking4life
Member since 2010 • 490 Posts

lazerface216

Is there anything wrong with being a virgin? I say absolutely NOT.

kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts

lazerface216
Hey, when I tell girls my favourite MC is a dude that wears a mask they give me cockeye.
XturnalS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 XturnalS
Member since 2004 • 5020 Posts

There is no 12-13 option so I picked 14-15.

Was I young? Hell yeah was it too early? Not for me.

Sex is great but if you don't want to do it then don't. If you do? Well go at it.

0Tyler0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 0Tyler0
Member since 2008 • 2602 Posts
I kinda lost my virginity at a strip club when I got a lap dance. I was wearing warm up pants and no underwear, it was practically penetration.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12143 Posts

I'm trying, stop rushing me :?

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#387 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3677 Posts
Virgin, and proud of it still waiting for the right person to come around.
PoeticTheory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 PoeticTheory
Member since 2010 • 673 Posts
I was 15.8)