Ugly men dating beautiful women.

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LagsOfWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LagsOfWar
Member since 2010 • 124 Posts

Yesterday I went with some friends to a bar and we were hanging out and having a good time, then I saw this really beautiful girl, she was technically alone so I decided to go and have a chat with her, the thing that I remember the most about this girl is that she was very shy, well the point is that when I was talking to this girl a guy tried to hit me from behind, but my friends saw him and stopped him by grabbing him by the arms, suddenly this girl started yelling at me saying that I was a beast and stuff like that, after that we (me, my friends and this particular couple) got kicked out from this club, I was just astonished, not beacuse I got kicked out no, but the fact that the guy that was with this girl was her boyfriend and he was ugly as **** ....and he was a douchebag, I was like WTF why women are with ugly men? I don't get it!

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
he probably takes good care of her and makes her feel stable
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Klipsh
Member since 2012 • 608 Posts

you must be really ugly

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

their not ugly, their rich

austi722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 austi722
Member since 2009 • 452 Posts

Wait beast as in awesome/cool,etc or beast as in ugly,disgusting,etc? You may think he's ugly she may think he;s beuatiful. Everyone thinks of someone differently. And have different opinions. Now we all can agree a 1,000 pound person is ugly i'm sure.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Bigger the wallet, the prettier the women.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chris_Williams

Wait beast as in awesome/cool,etc or beast as in ugly,disgusting,etc? You may think he's ugly she may think he;s beuatiful. Everyone thinks of someone differently. And have different opinions. Now we all can agree a 1,000 pound person is ugly i'm sure.

austi722
from all the fetishes videos of big women i come across on the internet, we can't all agree on that.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

Chris_Williams

this

LagsOfWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LagsOfWar

austi722

Beast like a savage or a mean person, but in reality I didn't do anything I just turned back, and I saw my friends holding this guy, they told what he was going to do, I didn't do anything to that guy and then she starts yelling at me instead of my friends that had this guy grabbed by the arms.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you know
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
You're hitting on his girlfriend. Him getting upset over that doesn't make him a douchebag. Just remember though: You're not hitting that and he is. He's ugly, yet he can get her and you can't. And trust me, it's not his dlck size. This is why diIdos were invented, why waste your time and energy maintaining a relationship with a guy with a paper bag face and nothing you particularly like about him in favor of his wiener? $40 will get you the same thing, and you don't need to give a crap about the diIdo's feelings. So either he's really, really rich and she's really shallow, or she doesn't care what's on the outside and loves him for who he is, and would rather have a guy who isn't a conventional 'hottie' than one who might be but who is hideous on the inside. Like you sound like you probably are.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you know

Link?
LagsOfWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LagsOfWar

Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowZeviander

yeah but the thing is that he acted like a douche and that is something that I don't understand also, he tried to hit me from behind, and I didn't know that she was his girlfriend, he was insulting and saying **** to me when I was tried to apologize and seconds later we got kicked out so....

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowZeviander
Lies

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you know

Link?

GOOCHIE247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GOOCHIE247
Member since 2003 • 196 Posts

I seen some of the ugliest dudes that are broke with some fine ass females.... Get ya mouth peice up and ya di*k game down and yu woulnt have to worry about a lot bra.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]You're hitting on his girlfriend. Him getting upset over that doesn't make him a douchebag. Just remember though: You're not hitting that and he is. He's ugly, yet he can get her and you can't. And trust me, it's not his dlck size. This is why diIdos were invented, why waste your time and energy maintaining a relationship with a guy with a paper bag face and nothing you particularly like about him in favor of his wiener? $40 will get you the same thing, and you don't need to give a crap about the diIdo's feelings. So either he's really, really rich and she's really shallow, or she doesn't care what's on the outside and loves him for who he is, and would rather have a guy who isn't a conventional 'hottie' than one who might be but who is hideous on the inside. Like you sound like you probably are.

Uh yes it does make him a douchebag. When your GF is hot other dudes WILL hit on her especially in a bar. You don't need to rage about it, you simply just pull her away. My ex got hit on all the time, it never bothered me, probably because she was very clingly towards me. She was the one that got jealous when I'd get hit on lol.
resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

its all about the confidence which apparently you lack of

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XilePrincess

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowLagsOfWar

yeah but the thing is that he acted like a douche and that is something that I don't understand also, he tried to hit me from behind, and I didn't know that she was his girlfriend, he was insulting and saying **** to me when I was tried to apologize and seconds later we got kicked out so....

Shlt happens. He saw some dude cozying up to his girlfriend and instincts took over rather than rational thought. It happens. Mine preaches LOGIC FOR EVERYTHING, RATIONAL DECISIONS but if at ANY point he saw some dude getting all up on me he would have his fist connecting with their face so quickly they'd never even see it coming. It's a natural instinct to protect your bottom bltch from other males trying to 'mate' with her. Animals do it, people do it. He was angry, so yeah a blind shot wasn't a fair move, but blame nature, not him.
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

lonewolf604

Zelda!

I just have to say it.

killblade37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killblade37
Member since 2006 • 1091 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]You're hitting on his girlfriend. Him getting upset over that doesn't make him a douchebag. Just remember though: You're not hitting that and he is. He's ugly, yet he can get her and you can't. And trust me, it's not his dlck size. This is why diIdos were invented, why waste your time and energy maintaining a relationship with a guy with a paper bag face and nothing you particularly like about him in favor of his wiener? $40 will get you the same thing, and you don't need to give a crap about the diIdo's feelings. So either he's really, really rich and she's really shallow, or she doesn't care what's on the outside and loves him for who he is, and would rather have a guy who isn't a conventional 'hottie' than one who might be but who is hideous on the inside. Like you sound like you probably are.bobaban
Uh yes it does make him a douchebag. When your GF is hot other dudes WILL hit on her especially in a bar. You don't need to rage about it, you simply just pull her away. My ex got hit on all the time, it never bothered me, probably because she was very clingly towards me. She was the one that got jealous when I'd get hit on lol.

Different people act differently depending on the situation. I could honestly say that i would also of got tempted to try to hit you. That being said honestly looks dont really matter. From what i learned is that A LOT of confidence and how you present yourself will go along way. NO GIRL is out of ANYONES leauge. Just know how to control the situaton when you are with a girl and she will be yours.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chris_Williams

[QUOTE="LagsOfWar"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowXilePrincess

Shlt happens. He saw some dude cozying up to his girlfriend and instincts took over rather than rational thought. It happens. Mine preaches LOGIC FOR EVERYTHING, RATIONAL DECISIONS but if at ANY point he saw some dude getting all up on me he would have his fist connecting with their face so quickly they'd never even see it coming. It's a natural instinct to protect your bottom bltch from other males trying to 'mate' with her. Animals do it, people do it. He was angry, so yeah a blind shot wasn't a fair move, but blame nature, not him.

okay i assume your a girl so i'm surprise you wrote that and you had me laughing for a good 5 minutes but ummm whats a bottom b*tch hahahah

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 XilePrincess
[QUOTE="bobaban"] Uh yes it does make him a douchebag. When your GF is hot other dudes WILL hit on her especially in a bar. You don't need to rage about it, you simply just pull her away. My ex got hit on all the time, it never bothered me, probably because she was very clingly towards me. She was the one that got jealous when I'd get hit on lol.

Maybe I have a different perspective because I have the kind of boyfriend who would lose his crap if he went to go take a leak and came back and a bunch of guys were trying to chat me up. I know from experience it's not because he's trying to be alphamale. He just wants to keep the 'competition' away as I said in my other post. It's nature to react strongly to 'intruders' approaching your mate. If you don't, then that's fine. There are all different kinds of relationships and that's perfectly acceptable. Some people are perfectly content with their S/O being hit on, and others feel extremely uncomfortable with it and put a stop to it. The same is true in terms of strippers, opposite sex friends, being friends with exes etc. It all depends on the couple as to what is okay and fine with them. It was probably a knee-jerk reaction on the boyfriend's part and I still feel that he isn't a douchebag simply because of the fact that he wasn't thinking rationally, he just acted. That doesn't make a person a douchebag. We all do it. It was a stupid situation all around, but being ugly has nothing to do with it. Any male has the ability to feel that way. The point is that the angry boyfriend being ugly has no merit in the situation. It would not have made him not a douchebag or more of one if he had been attractive, but because he was ugly, he's a douchebag for those actions when an attractive male wouldn't have been one? Wat? All I'm really hearing here is "This dude co ck blocked me and got pissed because he knows he has to hold onto this girl because he's ugly and won't get a girl like her again".
Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Pikachu69er
Member since 2012 • 1381 Posts

Not all girls and guys go for looks, just saying.. i'm not shallow in the slightest, and my friend has always dated the popular guys but she ends up getting hurt so she's looking for someone different! and that's my time to swoop in ;)

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 XilePrincess

okay i assume your a girl so i'm surprise you wrote that and you had me laughing for a good 5 minutes but ummm whats a bottom b*tch hahahah

Chris_Williams
The 'dictionary' definition is a pimp's longest-term hooker, who is basically his second in command. Makes the most money, deals with his crap for him when he can't and collects money from his other hookers. Basically a pimpette who still is a hooker. South Park made an episode called "Butters' Bottom Bltch" which is where most people know the term. I was using the term to mean his 'best' girl, as in the one who is worth the most to him, or just his girlfriend who he actually cares about. I realize how very, very loosely and open to interpretation I used that phrase. But I think you get the idea.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e376fa88bd45
deactivated-5e376fa88bd45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 deactivated-5e376fa88bd45
Member since 2004 • 4403 Posts

This could just be a very simple case of him being better then you.

EverRiseRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 EverRiseRage
Member since 2010 • 201 Posts

[QUOTE="LagsOfWar"]

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowXilePrincess

You are right in this, it's a natural thing to protect you mate, but being impulsive is stupid, there is self control and that is something that makes us very different from many animals, and from what I've read he tried to apologize and this person was still angry, IMO both are responsible, the TC for doing something stupid and the boyfriend by reacting in a stupid way...

dercoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dercoo
Member since 2006 • 12555 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you knowLagsOfWar

Alcohol+ justified anger can= d-bag,

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i love how everyone is making it look like if a woman loves a man for what's inside and not the looks ,the man should be very happy and proud of himself.well..NO! if i ever find out that my girl thinks i'm ugly and likes me only for my personality,i will definitely find it a turn off and leave the girl.my appearance is a part of me and expect my partner to like that part too.unless i was involved in some kind of a platonic love i wouldn't see any reason to keep a relationship in which my partner wasn't physically passionate towards me.in fact that's what making her shallow and unworthy.

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
So relationships are based on looks according to you? The reason you got kicked out the bar is probably because you're about 12 if that's what you believe.
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

a) big wallet

b) big cock

c) personality

d) the pretty woman wants to settle down

either one of them are the answer.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Some women actually aren't shallow. ...the more you know

^
fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#33 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts
They have game and/or money.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

if its true i wonder why she called yu beast?

downright ugly or you were just being annoying to her.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#35 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts
Everyone has a different definition of ugly or attractive.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

[QUOTE="bobaban"] Uh yes it does make him a douchebag. When your GF is hot other dudes WILL hit on her especially in a bar. You don't need to rage about it, you simply just pull her away. My ex got hit on all the time, it never bothered me, probably because she was very clingly towards me. She was the one that got jealous when I'd get hit on lol.XilePrincess
Maybe I have a different perspective because I have the kind of boyfriend who would lose his crap if he went to go take a leak and came back and a bunch of guys were trying to chat me up. I know from experience it's not because he's trying to be alphamale. He just wants to keep the 'competition' away as I said in my other post. It's nature to react strongly to 'intruders' approaching your mate. If you don't, then that's fine. There are all different kinds of relationships and that's perfectly acceptable. Some people are perfectly content with their S/O being hit on, and others feel extremely uncomfortable with it and put a stop to it. The same is true in terms of strippers, opposite sex friends, being friends with exes etc. It all depends on the couple as to what is okay and fine with them. It was probably a knee-jerk reaction on the boyfriend's part and I still feel that he isn't a douchebag simply because of the fact that he wasn't thinking rationally, he just acted. That doesn't make a person a douchebag. We all do it. It was a stupid situation all around, but being ugly has nothing to do with it. Any male has the ability to feel that way. The point is that the angry boyfriend being ugly has no merit in the situation. It would not have made him not a douchebag or more of one if he had been attractive, but because he was ugly, he's a douchebag for those actions when an attractive male wouldn't have been one? Wat? All I'm really hearing here is "This dude co ck blocked me and got pissed because he knows he has to hold onto this girl because he's ugly and won't get a girl like her again".

Ugh, what are you rambling on about? The guy didn't know she was with someone. What part don't you get.

I have a name for those kind of guys who would hit someone before figuring out what was happening in a given situation---insecure losers. People who got stuff going for them don't go around punching people unless it's absolutely necessary. I've came back from the rest room and had men talking to my wife before. And you know what, when I get there she's like "I would like to introduce you to my husband" and guess what: they leave.

And trust me I would have no problem beating the sh!t out of someone who did anything to my wife that was not right.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts
XilePrincess
I gotta say... You make these threads worth reading. :D
JeanAlex22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JeanAlex22
Member since 2011 • 307 Posts

he probably takes good care of her and makes her feel stableZumaJones07

Wow, I was actually thinking of the dude being rich, or being good in bed . . .

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

What is it with men that get agressive when another guy talks to their girlfriend? If your relationship is good and based on trust there's nothing to worry about, your girlfriend can handle the situation. Don't act like some sort of Gorilla, it's highly unattractive and makes you look stupid, immature and insecure.

Diwashb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Diwashb
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts

Chris_Williams
^This.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

I kind of vote that this didn't happen at all.
he never got up and talked to the girl but saw teh girl with a dude and decided ima talk about him on an online forum.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

some women arent that shallow and actually try and look for a relationship. imo a girl doesnt have to be glamorous or a anorexic to be beautiful.and guys dont have to be buff hulk football players.....etc...etc...

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#43 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

Who calls someone a beast ? What 3rd world country are you or were they from ?

This is probably what the situation is and I'll give you an example from my own history;

In highschool there was an italian girl who I thought was gorgeous and fun to talk to. She didn't look like a typical italian girl. I'd always try to be nice to her. Eventually asked her out. She cut off communication & had her friend tell me it wasn't going to happen. When I asked why, I was just told, it can't happen that is all. I figured it was me. Then she came and told me it wasn't me at all and once again it just couldn't happen.

I then began seeing her with probably the ugliest guy in our grade. This short, squat, very hairy italian dude with very greasy looking slicked back hair.

They're marriage was arranged in highschool. 25+ years later I see them around town. She now looks like she's 50+ and her face looks dead & h looks like a balding fat mario bros. and more greasy.

This is probably the case with those two. More then likely they're indian, or arabic cousins who're arranged to be married.

noscope-ak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 noscope-ak47
Member since 2012 • 1318 Posts

You're hitting on his girlfriend. Him getting upset over that doesn't make him a douchebag. Just remember though: You're not hitting that and he is. He's ugly, yet he can get her and you can't. And trust me, it's not his dlck size. This is why diIdos were invented, why waste your time and energy maintaining a relationship with a guy with a paper bag face and nothing you particularly like about him in favor of his wiener? $40 will get you the same thing, and you don't need to give a crap about the diIdo's feelings. So either he's really, really rich and she's really shallow, or she doesn't care what's on the outside and loves him for who he is, and would rather have a guy who isn't a conventional 'hottie' than one who might be but who is hideous on the inside. Like you sound like you probably are.XilePrincess

A diIldo don't talk dirty or smack ass or pull hair or have a good body throw her around ect. It was made for ugly old fat women or women that stars must be in a certain place to get off.

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
He may be ugly but have lots of swagger.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
[QUOTE="LagsOfWar"]

That is a very terrible excuse, people were born to mate with more than one person, doesn't justify cheating.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
I see good looking men with ugly women far more often.
leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#48 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts
It's all about the benjamins baby
buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

Yesterday I went with some friends to a bar and we were hanging out and having a good time, then I saw this really beautiful girl, she was technically alone so I decided to go and have a chat with her, the thing that I remember the most about this girl is that she was very shy, well the point is that when I was talking to this girl a guy tried to hit me from behind, but my friends saw him and stopped him by grabbing him by the arms, suddenly this girl started yelling at me saying that I was a beast and stuff like that, after that we (me, my friends and this particular couple) got kicked out from this club, I was just astonished, not beacuse I got kicked out no, but the fact that the guy that was with this girl was her boyfriend and he was ugly as **** ....and he was a douchebag, I was like WTF why women are with ugly men? I don't get it!

LagsOfWar

some women are so beautiful that most men won't even approach them and therefore they think they're ugly and take the nicest guy available or whatever they can get when they get desperate enough.

sad but true.

AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#50 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Having a smooth tounge (in both sense of the word) and money is the way. Looks are what attract most, but sometimes for people that work alot or didn't intially look for someone - they go for those with personalities they like. Crazy right?