This is unfair!!!!

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jigsaw_McGraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 Jigsaw_McGraw
Member since 2006 • 1231 Posts
Al Qeada doesn't have the resources anymore to attack all three countries...its a bluff, all talk no action.
Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts

[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"]F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.Viper_GTS-R
Torturing is wrong but I have to agree :D

Torturing is only wrong if it doesnt work...

ElToRo_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 ElToRo_14
Member since 2005 • 1408 Posts
[QUOTE="joetira"][QUOTE="weffer"]Terrorism pisses me off. America needs to stop being so all up in everyones grill all the time. Osama bin Laden is also a jerk. George Bush is my number 2 hated person of all time.

I hate it when people overexagerate their hate for Bush. If he is really your number 2 most hated person of all time, then mabey you should open a history book because Bush is a good person relativly to other people like Hitler and Stalin, and etc.

Thats what a lot of people don't understand. Bush is really good compared to Stalin and Hitler But yeah, I doubt they'll attack those countries. But i might be exaggerating but what if they do? Might it be WWIII?
puremage1209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#104 puremage1209
Member since 2006 • 1960 Posts
Al Qaeda warned some countries (including mine) that if they dont stop selling oil to the US, they will make terrorist attacks in their petroleum ocean bases.
THis countries are Venezuela, Mexico and Canada.
I think this is pretty unfair because if they attack Mexico, the president will have no choice but declare war against Afghanistan which will be bad for our problem-full country:(
fanboy-buster
umm... thanks for the info
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts

[QUOTE="EJ902"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="EJ902"]Great, here we go again. Could someone summarise for me what exactly Al-Qaeda fight for? They've done many things that have pissed me off (and this one takes the cake), but I never learned why they do it. Still, no matter what their intentions, nothing makes their actions right.barabadwan

they are a radical wing of Islam, there is really no reason they do it, maybe because their prophet killed thousands of people. BTW im not trying to be negative about Islam im just stating facts. I really have no idea why they do it, they believe that they should kill every infidel and make the world a muslim world. Al-Queda really hasnt gained that much power, theyve actually lost most of it since we went in Afghanistan, but there are still some of them out there including Osama Bin laden. If things go out of hand in Iraq afhanistan, the middle east in general i think we are going to have to resort to nuclear strikes.

Ah, so basically they represent the epitome of human arrogance. Normally I think Nuclear strikes are barbaric, but I think these guys are on a sure way to earning one. True, they don't have much power, but it sickens me there are even people like that in the world.

So what you ar ebasically saying is that you should destroy arab nations and kill millions of innocent civillians for the acts an extremely minor section of the community.

No. I'm saying Al-Qaeda deserve it, but I also think it's barbaric in that thousands of innocents get caught in it.
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]You can all move to the UK. >_>im_very_kind
no they cant. the uk is meant for english people, scots and the northern irish(however temporary it is)

What about Welsh people?
seph_cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 seph_cool
Member since 2005 • 177 Posts
You can all move to the UK. >_>SolidSnake35
I dont think we are safe here in the Uk either, wat with us having US' back
tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts
[QUOTE="im_very_kind"]yeah, its human beings im talking about but you know what? theres a lot of human beings and the only ones i really like happen to be european. stop trying to be mr. christian moral all the time. human beings are animals, and if we can kill cows in cruel manners, then we can kill our enemies in warfare.

I'm sorry if the concept of morality is dead to you, but the fact remains that your generalization would wipe out an entire culture. If you were to bomb the middle east back to kingdom come, there would be no more muslim faith, as their main centers, being Mecca and Medina, would be destroyed completely. Not to mention the loss of life. There are about 425 million people living in the middle east. The losses would probably number between 50 and 100 million people (assuming we utilize nuclear weapons) or 25 and 50 million (assuming we use conventional weapons without regard to the Geneva Convention and the Rules of War) outright, them maybe another 50-100 million in the economic, political, and social turmoil. Nor would we be receiving oil from the region, which would probably end up bankrupting the entire western world. It's a domino effect of massive proportions.

And, as a side note, I agree that we can kill human beings in warfare, but you're talking about the wholesale slaughter of millions of people. If you made the decision, would you want to be listed among Adolf Hitler and Josep Stalin as one of the world's best known genocidal maniacs?

I believe you're 21 years old, right? It's funny how someone five years your junior can actually speak more sanely on such a touchy subject, isn't it?
Avatar image for deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5b4bf92fc902e
Member since 2006 • 3052 Posts

[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"]F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.Viper_GTS-R
Torturing is wrong but I have to agree :D

Thats not right, American soldiers get tortured but they are not allowed to torture the enemy back.

tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts
[QUOTE="tycoonmike"][QUOTE="im_very_kind"][QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]You can all move to the UK. >_>im_very_kind
no they cant. the uk is meant for english people, scots and the northern irish(however temporary it is)

And its exactly this type of thinking that breeds terrorism, the belief that one culture is better than all else.

actually, this dosent breed terrorism and throughout history theres no reason to believe that it breeds "terrorism" to be nationalist. the term terrorist is actually kind of a loose one. the uk belongs to the people who have a heritage in the isles.

First off, I shall give you my definition of a terrorist, as any person who utilizes violence against innocent civilians to further a political or religious cause.

Second off, isn't it funny how the two countries that Al-Qaeda hate the most, the United States and Israel, are predominantly Christian and Jewish states, respectively? Al-Qaeda hates Christians and Jews, thus they will go after the countries that are predominantly that faith. The fact of the matter is that we don't even have to be nationalists to be targets, so long as people practice Christianity or Judaism, they will be around, hunting us down.

Third off, then why do you have immigration? If you were to say that the British Isles are only for they who have English, Welch, Irish, or Scottish blood (correct me if I left one out), sooner or later, though most certainly later, your gene pool would stagnate. Look at the royal family, for instance. How many royals (lords or ladies) do you have over there? If it's the number I think it is, and with all due respect to your Queen and the Royal Family, the royal family is simply one huge example of incest. If you are only allowed to marry into families with royal standing, sooner or later, you're marrying a brother or sister that you don't even know about. As biological history has shown, the use of the same blood over and over again eventually leads to the demise of all beings involved.

I probably just made enemies of the entire British population on Gamespot, but its one of those things that just has to be said.
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
You can all move to the UK. >_>SolidSnake35
HAHA Nice, but oil is being sold for dirt cheap prices.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts

You silly sheltered people with your ear plugs and blindfolds. There will always be war. War has always been about Resources. Religion has always been used to manipulate or brainwash the masses into conflict, but ultimately someone is always after commodities, wealth and power.

If Asia can't keep their rocks on their side of the fence or rectify the problem after one of their rocks hits one of our windows we will have to go over there and fix it for them. They don't deserve jurisdiction. They require intervention, because obviously they can't manage their situation.

War is always in effect. While not deployed the world is on standby and everybody fights a cold war until it heats up into a declaration of war. Until war is official all nations are prepairing for war and anticipating war. Governments don't stockpile Warheads, Attack helicopters, tanks, aircraft and other equipment for kicks and giggles.There is no prevention, only contingency.

As for the torture. War is ugly. Just because the enemy commits crimes doesn't mean we should, BUT on the battlefield crime falls into a very gray area. The majority (not all) of the grunts can't be trusted. Who knows what stupid decisions they might make while unsupervised or what atrocities might occur while no one is observing.

Torture is essential. For information extraction. I have no sympathy for a person that was attempting to kill me moments ago. The only reason he would be alive would be because he was neutralized and he might have information. Since he would no longer be an active threat capturing and interrogating him would be the wise thing to do.People seem to forget, weather he's inactive or active he is still a threat and the intent was to eliminate him. His capture would merely be a bonus, not pacification.

This is how I would extract information. I would take the guys hand and place it on the table then start breaking his fingers. Once out of fingers I would then shove my dagger through his hand nailing it to the table. Or blow a hole in his hand with my pistol. If he wants medical attention he best tell me everything he knows. It stops when he talks. If some other prisoners were there witnessing this and  he wants to continue being a bellidgerent hardass about it I would put my pistol to his ear and blow his brains out so others would realize I am not playing around and they will be next if they don't comply.

I guarantee if you put a bullet in his foot or hand and break some finger and maybe his arm or ankle then leave the jerk restrained in a cell until he feels like talking he will talk. He will eventually give into the pain. Try to kill me or my comrades  then I have no sympathy. I would be doing that prisoner a favor by torturing him, because his existence is of use so he would still be alive. If he helps me I would Help him. All he has to do is sellout his allegiance and help me defeat my enemy. If he does that I will make sure he his confined to a cell and taken care of until the war is over. Upon resolution he could go back to his life. If he's willing to die for his cause I honor him for his conviction but unfortunately for him he would remain a threat due to his hostile intent. So he would leave me no choice.

It's simple. Help me and he will not be harmed. He decides what happens. He controls the abuse. Everyone understands pain. It's simple. Comply and the pain will stop.

Â