This is unfair!!!!

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fanboy-buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 fanboy-buster
Member since 2006 • 4594 Posts
Al Qaeda warned some countries (including mine) that if they dont stop selling oil to the US, they will make terrorist attacks in their petroleum ocean bases.
THis countries are Venezuela, Mexico and Canada.
I think this is pretty unfair because if they attack Mexico, the president will have no choice but declare war against Afghanistan which will be bad for our problem-full country:(
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#2 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
You can all move to the UK. >_>
mark4091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mark4091
Member since 2007 • 3780 Posts
I dont think mexico would declare war on afghanistan ,plus most of those terrorists are having problems defending they're country let alone attacking others.
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Call me crazy but I don’t think Al Qaeda cares much a bout what is fair or not.
AncientNecro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 AncientNecro
Member since 2003 • 4957 Posts

Call me crazy but I don’t think Al Qaeda cares much a bout what is fair or not.duxup

no kidding...

i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts
Al Qaeda warned some countries (including mine) that if they dont stop selling oil to the US, they will make terrorist attacks in their petroleum ocean bases.
I think this is pretty unfair because if they attack Mexico, the president will have no choice but declare war against Afghanistan which will be bad for our problem-full country:(
fanboy-buster
Thats ridicilous. If they do that. We will stop exporting stuff to Afghanistan. Not being a racist but Afghanistan F'ed the world up.
Eastdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eastdabest
Member since 2006 • 652 Posts

US + Mexico = Afghanistan out of existence.....

weffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 weffer
Member since 2004 • 1004 Posts
Terrorism pisses me off. America needs to stop being so all up in everyones grill all the time. Osama bin Laden is also a jerk. George Bush is my number 2 hated person of all time.
fanboy-buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fanboy-buster
Call me crazy but I don’t think Al Qaeda cares much a bout what is fair or not.duxup
I mean why do they want to attack my beautiful country???
They have a problem with the US, not with Mexico.
fanboy-buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fanboy-buster
[QUOTE="weffer"]Terrorism pisses me off. America needs to stop being so all up in everyones grill all the time. Osama bin Laden is also a jerk. George Bush is my number 2 hated person of all time.

Who is number one???
GsSanAndreas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GsSanAndreas
Member since 2004 • 3075 Posts
Every1 is forgetin about lovely Canada. wat did we ever do?   Maybe they should stop attacking ppl before everyone owns them
sinarilias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sinarilias
Member since 2004 • 2185 Posts
[QUOTE="weffer"]Terrorism pisses me off. America needs to stop being so all up in everyones grill all the time. Osama bin Laden is also a jerk. George Bush is my number 2 hated person of all time.

[QUOTE="duxup"]Call me crazy but I don’t think Al Qaeda cares much a bout what is fair or not.fanboy-buster

They have a problem with everybody.
Andrew0987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Andrew0987
Member since 2004 • 7491 Posts
I doubt the US would stand by and allow its oil sources be attacked. We would probably have your back. 
GrimeySnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 GrimeySnake
Member since 2004 • 298 Posts
venezuela already hates us... well atleast bush.. chavez= the new castro. a weed in our backyard.
videogamer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 videogamer456
Member since 2005 • 13282 Posts
You can all move to the UK. >_>SolidSnake35
Can I come too? Do you have satellite so we can watch some football games?
AeroTow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 AeroTow
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts
Canada and Mexico are both beautifull countries, but i doubt Al Quida really care how beautifull it is.
Viper_GTS-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Viper_GTS-R
Member since 2004 • 4454 Posts
F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.X-gamer-88
Torturing is wrong but I have to agree :D
joetira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 joetira
Member since 2005 • 2879 Posts

I hate it when people overexagerate their hate for Bush. If he is really your number 2 most hated person of all time, then mabey you should open a history book because Bush is a good person relativly to other people like Hitler and Stalin, and etc.
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts
Lets nuke Afghanistan. Problem solved. But seriously I refuse to let terrorist threat phase me or scare me. Let the ******* try anything they want. They are just giving us more reason to kill them. Eventually the rest of their world is gonna come around and support the US more if these idiots don't stop.....
Viper_GTS-R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Viper_GTS-R
Member since 2004 • 4454 Posts
[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]Lets nuke Afghanistan. Problem solved. But seriously I refuse to let terrorist threat phase me or scare me. Let the ******* try anything they want. They are just giving us more reason to kill them. Eventually the rest of their world is gonna come around and support the US more if these idiots don't stop.....

The only reason that hasnt happend is cause there are people that arent terrorist that live in Afghanistan belive it or not :shock:
fanboy-buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fanboy-buster
venezuela already hates us... well atleast bush.. chavez= the new castro. a weed in our backyard.GrimeySnake
Actually Chavez hates Bush, but not the American population.
Ironic it is, Venezuela's economy depends 60% or more in the US becuase is one of their largest exporters...and still Chavez doesnt like Bush and is saying he will not sell more oil to them
Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Apenoot
Member since 2005 • 2087 Posts

Eventually the rest of their world is gonna come around and support the US more if these idiots don't stop.....LostProphetFLCL

With all the anti-American/Bush sentiments even in America and Europe I actually doubt it... :(

joetira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 joetira
Member since 2005 • 2879 Posts
[QUOTE="LostProphetFLCL"]Lets nuke Afghanistan. Problem solved. But seriously I refuse to let terrorist threat phase me or scare me. Let the ******* try anything they want. They are just giving us more reason to kill them. Eventually the rest of their world is gonna come around and support the US more if these idiots don't stop.....

exactly, everyone one is against us right now, but as soon as these dumbasses attack a country who is doing no harm to them, we will get all the support we lost. Its as if they're trying to give us everything we need to kick their ass.
daniel52587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 daniel52587
Member since 2005 • 3028 Posts
F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.X-gamer-88
I second that.
Blu_Falcon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Blu_Falcon37
Member since 2006 • 4041 Posts
Life's not fair, if someone tells you other wise then they're trying to sell you something:wink:
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sped_ed
Member since 2006 • 217 Posts
[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"]F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.daniel52587
I second that.

and you're ignorant.
Apenoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Apenoot
Member since 2005 • 2087 Posts

and you're ignorant.sped_ed

If you're going to insult ppl, at least give a reason why you think they're stupid or ignorant

sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sped_ed

[QUOTE="sped_ed"] and you're ignorant.Apenoot

If you're going to insult ppl, at least give a reason why you think they're stupid or ignorant

lol
edd721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 edd721
Member since 2005 • 204 Posts
venezuela already hates us... well atleast bush.. chavez= the new castro. a weed in our backyard.GrimeySnake
We don't hate bush (at least the smart Venezuelans like me), we don't hate US, in fact I would love to live there, but I CAN'T (economical problem), chavez is an "!·%!·$&$/%/$&$·"="!)"!"!(%$·"%)!ª%$·"(ª)%%&)ª"·)"%)"ª()%·)"(ª()$·))"!$("!($!)$(!%$!($!"%"%(!%(%)%)"!(%&$·%(")!!(·")!"!"(·!·(!(··/(!$%!($%!"$("·)$(!"=$/"!=/%=!/%=/%"/$/" /$"=!$"/!!/$=!"/, and much more things, he should die, be stabbed with an electrified knife covered in salty water, be thrown in lava and a lot of other torture, dude I hate him!
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 X-gamer-88
Member since 2005 • 1811 Posts
[QUOTE="daniel52587"][QUOTE="X-gamer-88"]F*** Al Qaida and f*** human rights, lets get all the members of Al Qaida on a CIA plane, torture them and trow them off the plane without a parachute.sped_ed
I second that.

and you're ignorant.

Well lets hear how you want to get rid of terrorists Mr.Einstein.
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sped_ed
Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
fanboy-buster
im fine if they attack venezuela, although i doubt they will be attacking anyone. they wont be able to attack the US because our security has improved a great amount since 9/11 although it is possible to get through. if they attack our neighboring countries Afghanistan and the middle east will be facing nuclear winter.
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

lol your funny        /sarcasm
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
Great, here we go again. Could someone summarise for me what exactly Al-Qaeda fight for? They've done many things that have pissed me off (and this one takes the cake), but I never learned why they do it. Still, no matter what their intentions, nothing makes their actions right.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
(just on a lighter note)

US + Mexico = GRAW

US + Mexico = GRAW 2

US + Mexico + Afganistan = GRAW 3?
barabadwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 barabadwan
Member since 2006 • 96 Posts

That wouldn't solve anything, since Bush should clean up his own messes and I really doubt that Al-Qaeda will follow through with it's threat, it never does. Al-Qaeda only takes credit for an attack after it occurs, if you ask me they don't have enough resources or skill to pull off half of the attacks that occured in the last four years.

X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 X-gamer-88
[QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

Well you can't turn back time and make it all good. US made mistakes and now they are facing it. Bringing back troops is a good idea, you can safe many lives but that will not solve the problems. The US will remain nr.1 enemy of terrorists and they will attack the US again.
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 sped_ed
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

lol your funny /sarcasm

I may be funny but i speak the truth. I don't expect you to believe me you've been indoctrinated into the church of government.
GD-1369211121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GD-1369211121
Member since 2006 • 4087 Posts
i agree
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 UrbanSpartan125
Great, here we go again. Could someone summarise for me what exactly Al-Qaeda fight for? They've done many things that have pissed me off (and this one takes the cake), but I never learned why they do it. Still, no matter what their intentions, nothing makes their actions right.EJ902
they are a radical wing of Islam, there is really no reason they do it, maybe because their prophet killed thousands of people. BTW im not trying to be negative about Islam im just stating facts. I really have no idea why they do it, they believe that they should kill every infidel and make the world a muslim world. Al-Queda really hasnt gained that much power, theyve actually lost most of it since we went in Afghanistan, but there are still some of them out there including Osama Bin laden. If things go out of hand in Iraq afhanistan, the middle east in general i think we are going to have to resort to nuclear strikes.
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sped_ed
[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

Well you can't turn back time and make it all good. US made mistakes and now they are facing it. Bringing back troops is a good idea, you can safe many lives but that will not solve the problems. The US will remain nr.1 enemy of terrorists and they will attack the US again.

Sending a military into another country doen't solve problems eaither, just makes them worse.
professor_Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 professor_Q
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts

US + Mexico = Afghanistan out of existence.....

Eastdabest
wrong,us+mexico= one hot girl
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 UrbanSpartan125
[QUOTE="sped_ed"][QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

Sending a military into someone another country doen't solve problems eaither, just makes them worse.

we send military into countries to protect our citizens from future attacks, there may be rises in violence but thats just the way war is it has operated like that since the days before the Romans. they attacked us on September 11th, we reatliated in Afghanistan, we secured afghanistan. The War on Terror is designed to protect the US and the World from future terrorist attacks, although lives may be lost now, in the future many more will be saved.
 Now lets not be another Jane Fonda and sympathize for the enemy.
EJ902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 EJ902
Member since 2005 • 14338 Posts
[QUOTE="EJ902"]Great, here we go again. Could someone summarise for me what exactly Al-Qaeda fight for? They've done many things that have pissed me off (and this one takes the cake), but I never learned why they do it. Still, no matter what their intentions, nothing makes their actions right.UrbanSpartan125
they are a radical wing of Islam, there is really no reason they do it, maybe because their prophet killed thousands of people. BTW im not trying to be negative about Islam im just stating facts. I really have no idea why they do it, they believe that they should kill every infidel and make the world a muslim world. Al-Queda really hasnt gained that much power, theyve actually lost most of it since we went in Afghanistan, but there are still some of them out there including Osama Bin laden. If things go out of hand in Iraq afhanistan, the middle east in general i think we are going to have to resort to nuclear strikes.

Ah, so basically they represent the epitome of human arrogance. Normally I think Nuclear strikes are barbaric, but I think these guys are on a sure way to earning one. True, they don't have much power, but it sickens me there are even people like that in the world.
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 sped_ed
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="sped_ed"][QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

Sending a military into someone another country doen't solve problems eaither, just makes them worse.

we send military into countries to protect our citizens from future attacks, there may be rises in violence but thats just the way war is it has operated like that since the days before the Romans. they attacked us on September 11th, we reatliated in Afghanistan, we secured afghanistan. The War on Terror is designed to protect the US and the World from future terrorist attacks, although lives may be lost now, in the future many more will be saved.
Now lets not be another Jane Fonda and sympathize for the enemy.

Wow they got you brainwashed good.
lugiemojeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lugiemojeed
Member since 2004 • 8785 Posts
[QUOTE="duxup"]Call me crazy but I don’t think Al Qaeda cares much a bout what is fair or not.fanboy-buster

WOW. why does this song wrong. In my opinion i think they shouldn't attack anyone
X-gamer-88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 X-gamer-88
[QUOTE="sped_ed"][QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

Sending a military into another country doen't solve problems eaither, just makes them worse.

You are right, it doesn't but there is no other choice. If someone attacks your country, you attack them back. Thats reality.
sped_ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sped_ed
[QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"][QUOTE="X-gamer-88"][QUOTE="sped_ed"] Bring all the troops home and stop **** around in others affiars like the U.S. has been doing since the end of WW2. Killing people only creates more terrorists as we are doing now with this absurd war on terror.

You are right, it doesn't but there is no other choice. If someone attacks your country, you attack them back. Thats reality.

That's what the Germans said after the Reichstag burned down.
barabadwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 barabadwan
Member since 2006 • 96 Posts

[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="EJ902"]Great, here we go again. Could someone summarise for me what exactly Al-Qaeda fight for? They've done many things that have pissed me off (and this one takes the cake), but I never learned why they do it. Still, no matter what their intentions, nothing makes their actions right.EJ902

Ah, so basically they represent the epitome of human arrogance. Normally I think Nuclear strikes are barbaric, but I think these guys are on a sure way to earning one. True, they don't have much power, but it sickens me there are even people like that in the world.

So what you ar ebasically saying is that you should destroy arab nations and kill millions of innocent civillians for the acts an extremely minor section of the community.