Thinking about working 80 hours a week(That's two full time weeks in one week).

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

maybe a full time and a part time. ur brother should also do this that way u can pay off money. that would suck working 80 a week. 4 hours of sleep u would need to take a shower, eat...

i've worked 17 hour shift 8am - 2ambefore that sucked. i worked in a kitchen i had to stand all day barely sit.

norton88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 norton88
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

I work in a hotel's function bar, on an average wedding day i will start at 1pm and be out of the place by 3am, if it is a normal weekend this would mean Fri,Sat and Sun 1 till 3 (or finish as its described on the rota) so thats an average of 42 hours a weekend, they also allow you to pick up hours during the week in the main (house) bar, its much more fun than working in retail and all the people that work there are decent enough to talk to, your kept busy enough all day so the hours just fly by.

My suggestion: Get into bar work, lots of money and learn to make a few cocktails as well

Suliman-Uchia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#53 Suliman-Uchia
Member since 2007 • 893 Posts
OK work and save that money for collage. Than go to collage and get a medical degree and become a heart surgeon. Ypu will be able to save live with 400 k a year on a high level. 30k a month
-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
Prepare to have no life