they say this is the possible missing link between humans and apes....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="FelipeInside"] I understand. So basically whoever believes in Evolution has lots of evidence to back it up, but those that don't, don't have the evidence to refute it. Do they try to refute it by logical means? as in discuss why they don't think it's plausible. On the subject of evidence, going back to God. Most atheists that believe in evolution say that they have lots of evidence backing it up, and that religion doesn't have evidence of God existing. (or nothing beyond death) Now. When people have those "near-death" experiences and things alike, all of them describe the same feeling or seeing the same things. Could this be considered evidence? (ie. If out of 100, 95 people saw a dolphin then we can say that that dolphin was there)ShadowMoses900

the near death experiences are commonly attributed to a massive release of chemicals in the brain and possibly into the blood, triggering abnormal behavior in the brain. If the body is kept correctly, a person can often be brought back from death 3-4 hours after the heart stops. During that time the brain is 'confused', so to speak, with a rush of bodily chemicals causing hallucinations and other sensations

To some degree, but there have been many different cases where people have had out of body experiences. The question is complex because what is actual death? The heart and other organs can stop functioning (clinically dead) but they can be brought back, but then there are coma patients who have all their organs and body parts working fine but they have no conciousness, but are technically alive.

I know your super atheist so it is going to offend you but I beleive in that our conciuosness is the soul. You are free to disagree and that's fine, but there are plenty of things we cannot explain. I watched a good National Geographic video on the subject and studied some about in my college class, there is defnately something there.

Energy can neither be created or destroyed, so what if our conciousness is a form of energy? What if it leaves when we die and goes somewhere else? It's what makes you, you. It's what makes you unique.

I think,

So long as the brain is fine you can be brought back. I'd not consider you alive if you weren't capable of consciousness, though you are biologically, you're no longer 'human' you're just a lump of flesh.

The 'soul, your individual consciousness' is just the circuitry in the brain, as far as anyone can know. You maintain your individual consciousness the same way that your video card is always able to display the correct image, it's that it's what you're made of, it's 'your' configuration, if the molecules move, you move (obviously), all that matters is that the circuitry is the same when you move.

Maybe a bit empty, but 'you' are 'you' and 'I' am 'I' is just the remnant of the electricity that passed through that circuit. We only imagine that we are anything, that our molecules had to of been somewhere before with 'our' consciousness, but we're just that remnant.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#302 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

There was an estimation in 1987 of 700 out of 480 000 scientists being creationists, or ~ 0.14%

And a pew research poll in 2009 showing 97% of scientists in agreement on evolution.

----

Perfectly true that there are a lot of people who are against evolution, but there are only a small % of quack scientists against it.

But wait a sec. You are calling them quack cause they don't agree with evolution right? Or do they have their own theories on why evolution didn't happen or is not plausible?

What I'm saying is: for a theory to be 100% accurate, shouldn't ALL scientists arrive at the same result through their own research? If a random number of 5% of scientists don't agree with it cause of their own studies, then it can't be considered fact????

They're quacks because they're calling themselves scientists, then ignoring all the evidence, and not providing valid testable counter evidence/hypotheses.

"I have a hunch, and I cannot verify the probability that my hunch is correct, or provide any testable evidence" Is not science.

They 'should' come to the same conclusion, but by a stretch of non-thinking/illogic, they're denying it. At least I've never seen a valid point brought up from the other side of the argument.

It's completely possible for it to be wrong (hugely unlikely, the % of chance that it's wrong is like 6x10^-16 or something), science thrives on skepticism. That's why we have Quantum Mechanics, someone got curious and discovered more to physics than had previously been known.

There's always going to be something out there that isn't 100% true, but there's no evidence to support it. Over time theories and ideas deemed brillant at the time were thrown out due to either evidence or other theories. It's the same basic prinicipal.
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts
^^ I'm guessing on that principle, Religion has basically been the only theory that has been steady for the past 2000 years???
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

^^ To expand on that, don't they say nobody knows what 80% of our brain does or what it's there for?FelipeInside

The brain has been pretty well mapped. The "you only use 10% of your brain" thing is a myth.

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 Guybrush_3

^^ I'm guessing on that principle, Religion has basically been the only theory that has been steady for the past 2000 years???FelipeInside

Religion isn't a theory in the scientific sense. In fact, it isn't science at all.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

The brain has been pretty well mapped. The "you only use 10% of your brain" thing is a myth.

Guybrush_3
Thanks for clearing that up. I've always wondered about it. I remember even movies said it and that if you could use 100% of the brain you could even move things with ur mind. (Do we use 100% though?)

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]^^ I'm guessing on that principle, Religion has basically been the only theory that has been steady for the past 2000 years???Guybrush_3

Religion isn't a theory in the scientific sense. In fact, it isn't science at all.

It's a theory by religious people. Not everything has to be scientific to have a theory imo.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]^^ To expand on that, don't they say nobody knows what 80% of our brain does or what it's there for?Guybrush_3

That's true, because in reality it's actually 0.01%. ;)
Avatar image for Human-after-all
Human-after-all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Human-after-all
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]^^ To expand on that, don't they say nobody knows what 80% of our brain does or what it's there for?ShadowsDemon

No. But despite knowing the brain quite well anatomically and chemically. Synapses are easily the most complex thing on earth. Were no where near mapping them. Not defending you, you're still a moron.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

Human-after-all

No. But despite knowing the brain quite well anatomically and chemically. Synapses are easily the most complex thing on earth. Were no where near mapping them. Not defending you, you're still a moron.

Yep. I'm a moron because I'm not an expert on brain sciene or have an opinion? Well done.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#310 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

But wait a sec. You are calling them quack cause they don't agree with evolution right? Or do they have their own theories on why evolution didn't happen or is not plausible?

What I'm saying is: for a theory to be 100% accurate, shouldn't ALL scientists arrive at the same result through their own research? If a random number of 5% of scientists don't agree with it cause of their own studies, then it can't be considered fact????

They're quacks because they're calling themselves scientists, then ignoring all the evidence, and not providing valid testable counter evidence/hypotheses.

"I have a hunch, and I cannot verify the probability that my hunch is correct, or provide any testable evidence" Is not science.

They 'should' come to the same conclusion, but by a stretch of non-thinking/illogic, they're denying it. At least I've never seen a valid point brought up from the other side of the argument.

It's completely possible for it to be wrong (hugely unlikely, the % of chance that it's wrong is like 6x10^-16 or something), science thrives on skepticism. That's why we have Quantum Mechanics, someone got curious and discovered more to physics than had previously been known.

There's always going to be something out there that isn't 100% true, but there's no evidence to support it. Over time theories and ideas deemed brillant at the time were thrown out due to either evidence or other theories. It's the same basic prinicipal.

Yup Like with creationism
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]^^ I'm guessing on that principle, Religion has basically been the only theory that has been steady for the past 2000 years???Guybrush_3

It's a theory by religious people. Not everything has to be scientific to have a theory imo.

Religious "theories" have no factual foundation Shouldn't really be called theories IMO
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] That's true, because in reality it's actually 0.01%. ;)ShadowsDemon

Yep. I'm a moron because I'm not an expert on brain sciene or have an opinion? Well done.

You're a moron cause despite how many people provide evidence and links and theories You dismiss them all cause "The Bible tells me differently" You have no argument, just ignorance
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#313 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] That's true, because in reality it's actually 0.01%. ;)ShadowsDemon

No; you're a moron because you either pull obviously bullsh*t figures out of your ass, or because you're so impossibly naive that you believe said bullsh*t figures when someone else tells you them
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts
Old news. There are closer links between man & ape than australopithecus. The only real relevancy here is how much of this particular skeleton was found...in comparison to past ones of the same species that were found.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]

No. But despite knowing the brain quite well anatomically and chemically. Synapses are easily the most complex thing on earth. Were no where near mapping them. Not defending you, you're still a moron. Human-after-all

No; you're a moron because you either pull obviously bullsh*t figures out of your ass, or because you're so impossibly naive that you believe said bullsh*t figures when someone else tells you them

Sorry to disappoint, but no amount of name calling and trolling is going to make me submit and believe what you want me to believe. You're just like bullies in a playground. Sorry, but I thought you'd be just a little more mature. :lol:
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Yep. I'm a moron because I'm not an expert on brain sciene or have an opinion? Well done.

ShadowsDemon

Sorry to disappoint, but no amount of name calling and trolling is going to make me submit and believe what you want me to believe. You're just like bullies in a playground. Sorry, but I thought you'd be just a little more mature. :lol:

Oh, please. As if I think that much of you. No, don't worry, I'm fully aware that there's no danger of you actually questioning your ludicrous beliefs any time soon.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Yep. I'm a moron because I'm not an expert on brain sciene or have an opinion? Well done.

ShadowsDemon

Bullies? No.
We were trying to help you
You appear to be a lost cause :(
Oh well, we tried

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]No; you're a moron because you either pull obviously bullsh*t figures out of your ass, or because you're so impossibly naive that you believe said bullsh*t figures when someone else tells you themchaoscougar1

Bullies? No.
Oh well, we tried

Yeah, you forced me to agree with you. I'm not going too, no matter how much you beg and plead. Keep going if you want. :)

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 Funky_Llama
Yeah, you forced me to agree with you.ShadowsDemon
what does that even MEAN
Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Guybrush_3

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"] No. But despite knowing the brain quite well anatomically and chemically. Synapses are easily the most complex thing on earth. Were no where near mapping them. Not defending you, you're still a moron. Funky_Llama

He's also a moron because he doesn't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Sorry to disappoint, but no amount of name calling and trolling is going to make me submit and believe what you want me to believe. You're just like bullies in a playground. Sorry, but I thought you'd be just a little more mature. :lol:ShadowsDemon

Bullies? No.
Oh well, we tried

Yeah, you forced me to agree with you. I'm not going too, no matter how much you beg and plead. Keep going if you want. :)

So
Stupid

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

He's also a moron because he doesn't understand the difference between opinion and fact.

Evolution is correct? Opinion You guys are stupidly trying to shove it down my throat: True. :)
Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 Inconsistancy

ShadowsDemon,

Opinion:

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

If the evidence for evolution is insufficient for you, then you're a lost cause or you're utterly unwilling to accept reality. It's not like you have any potentially valid, testable explanation for your position.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 ShadowsDemon

ShadowsDemon,

Opinion:

a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

If the evidence for evolution is insufficient for you, then you're a lost cause or you're utterly unwilling to accept reality. It's not like you have any potentially valid, testable explanation for your position.

Inconsistancy

What does it matter to you what I think? Honestly. My opinion is based from the Bible. If you want to mock my religion and beliefs go ahead. I really don't care what you think of it, because you all treat me like I'm delusional and my opinions are stupid because you say so. :roll:

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Sorry to disappoint then. :)ShadowsDemon

You're not disappointing, you're straight up lying. There is no way you could remain in such a class with that kind of ignorance of the subject.

No, I am in that class, and for some reason the people there have the brains to understand that just because you don't believe in the theory of evolution it doesn't mean you can't be in the class or understand biology concepts. They actually respect other people's opinions there. :roll:

We're not just talking about a difference of opinion, but you don't even seem to demonstrate a grasp on what "theory" means in scientific terms. Perhaps you are enrolled in such a class, but I can't imagine, based upon what you have shown in this thread, that you are anywhere within light years of a passing grade in it.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 worlock77

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"] But wait a sec. You are calling them quack cause they don't agree with evolution right? Or do they have their own theories on why evolution didn't happen or is not plausible? What I'm saying is: for a theory to be 100% accurate, shouldn't ALL scientists arrive at the same result through their own research? If a random number of 5% of scientists don't agree with it cause of their own studies, then it can't be considered fact????FelipeInside

There is litterally no subject that all scientists agree 100% on as far as I know. You will always have some outliers but unless they come up with solid evidence to back up their claims (which no one has for evolution) their claims are mearly weak hypothesises.

I understand. So basically whoever believes in Evolution has lots of evidence to back it up, but those that don't, don't have the evidence to refute it. Do they try to refute it by logical means? as in discuss why they don't think it's plausible. On the subject of evidence, going back to God. Most atheists that believe in evolution say that they have lots of evidence backing it up, and that religion doesn't have evidence of God existing. (or nothing beyond death) Now. When people have those "near-death" experiences and things alike, all of them describe the same feeling or seeing the same things. Could this be considered evidence? (ie. If out of 100, 95 people saw a dolphin then we can say that that dolphin was there)

Those near-death experiences may be ancedotal evidence, but they're not verifiable. In order for something to be verifiable it has to be observable by others. Let's say you claim to have found a way to turn lead into gold. I ask you to show me the method. If you are unable to produce this method in a way that I can observe and test for myself then it isn't verifiable.

(And apoligies if this post has already been reasonably answered, I'm just now getting caught back up on this thread.)

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Inconsistancy

[QUOTE="Inconsistancy"]

ShadowsDemon,

Opinion:

ShadowsDemon

What does it matter to you what I think? Honestly. My opinion is based from the Bible. If you want to mock my religion and beliefs go ahead. I really don't care what you think of it, because you all treat me like I'm delusional and my opinions are stupid because you say so. :roll:

Why do you believe that though?

Does it really seem reasonable to you, even in the face of all the evidence contradicting it?

Is it that it's from a book, that's been rewritten many times and isn't exactly 'accurate' and was never very accurate?

Is it that many people believe it, so it's "if so many believe 'this' than how can it 'not' be true?"

How do you explain vestige organs, or some wildly inefficient designs? Why would a creator make useless body parts, or shape them inefficiently?

Why would a loving god test his creations by making such obvious evidence against his design? (doesn't seem very loving, to try to damn people to hell for thinking)

How exactly can you be so certain that you're worshiping the right god, the right set of beliefs in that god?

Was it because it was the first thing someone told you? What if you had been born in India, you'd likely have not believed in your current religion, so would you be right then?

---

Great thing about science, you're right where ever you go, where ever you're born.

I don't understand the leap of non-thinking(faith) that it takes to ignore so much obvious evidence and to keep going on about something that, to any clear thinking individual, is obviously inaccurate. Unless it's just fear, "what if it's all a lie, what is death if there is no after life?"← I can see how this could potentially be unsettling, from experience even. And the fear of non-belief sending you to hell.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#328 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Evolution is correct? Opinion You guys are stupidly trying to shove it down my throat: True. :)ShadowsDemon

Because an argument like creationism, which cannot be tested and verified like evolution can, is a more plausible solution?

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

You're not disappointing, you're straight up lying. There is no way you could remain in such a class with that kind of ignorance of the subject.

worlock77

No, I am in that class, and for some reason the people there have the brains to understand that just because you don't believe in the theory of evolution it doesn't mean you can't be in the class or understand biology concepts. They actually respect other people's opinions there. :roll:

We're not just talking about a difference of opinion, but you don't even seem to demonstrate a grasp on what "theory" means in scientific terms. Perhaps you are enrolled in such a class, but I can't imagine, based upon what you have shown in this thread, that you are anywhere within light years of a passing grade in it.

We'll see how that goes. I passed last year and got around 85% in my overall mark, and that was a higher level of Bio then I'm in now. Maybe it's because there evolution isn't considered a fact, it's a theory because it is a theory.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] No, I am in that class, and for some reason the people there have the brains to understand that just because you don't believe in the theory of evolution it doesn't mean you can't be in the class or understand biology concepts. They actually respect other people's opinions there. :roll:ShadowsDemon

We'll see how that goes. I passed last year and got around 85% in my overall mark, and that was a higher level of Bio then I'm in now. Maybe it's because there evolution isn't considered a fact, it's a theory because it is a theory.

I have a question: what sh*tty diploma mill do you go to?

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 ShadowsDemon

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

Oh, so any college that doesn't support your theory is $hit is it? Oh man, that's just priceless. :lol:
washnwax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 washnwax
Member since 2011 • 274 Posts

theres no point trying to argue with religious people,most of them have their minds so closed off or are so blind in their fake beliefs...

its funny how they can believe in a being that no one has ever seen (because god is something man made up to have control over people) but yet they deny evidence put in front of them lol.

ignorance is bliss.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] We'll see how that goes. I passed last year and got around 85% in my overall mark, and that was a higher level of Bio then I'm in now. Maybe it's because there evolution isn't considered a fact, it's a theory because it is a theory.ShadowsDemon

Oh, so any college that doesn't support your theory is $hit is it? Oh man, that's just priceless. :lol:

...well, yeah? What would you think of a physics department that didn't support the theory of gravity?
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] No, I am in that class, and for some reason the people there have the brains to understand that just because you don't believe in the theory of evolution it doesn't mean you can't be in the class or understand biology concepts. They actually respect other people's opinions there. :roll:ShadowsDemon

Gravity is only a theory.. try walking off a high rise and see how well that works out for you
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 imaps3fanboy
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] We'll see how that goes. I passed last year and got around 85% in my overall mark, and that was a higher level of Bio then I'm in now. Maybe it's because there evolution isn't considered a fact, it's a theory because it is a theory.ShadowsDemon

I've never heard of a reputable college not accepting evolution.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 ShadowsDemon
^ I know that, and I said something very similar yesterday, which you already know, because you just repeated your post.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 ShadowsDemon
And about your college belief: bull$hit. I don't live somewhere like the US where you guys stick with one theory and everyone else who disagrees is shunned.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 chaoscougar1
And about your college belief: bull$hit. I don't live somewhere like the US where you guys stick with one theory and everyone else who disagrees is shunned. ShadowsDemon
lol Australia would not teach creationism in university Ever It was barely taught in high school
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 imaps3fanboy
^ I know that, and I said something very similar yesterday, which you already know, because you just repeated your post. ShadowsDemon
and you never responded iirc
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 imaps3fanboy
And about your college belief: bull$hit. I don't live somewhere like the US where you guys stick with one theory and everyone else who disagrees is shunned. ShadowsDemon
Lol, so you go to some third tier university in Australia I take it? Makes sense
washnwax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 washnwax
Member since 2011 • 274 Posts

yeah good old australia where all the christian nutters come around every saturday and sunday knocking on our doors trying to cram their religion down our throat.

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]And about your college belief: bull$hit. I don't live somewhere like the US where you guys stick with one theory and everyone else who disagrees is shunned. chaoscougar1
lol Australia would not teach creationism in university Ever It was barely taught in high school

I know that. They don't teach evolution either.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 Funky_Llama

Holy sh*t. How can you be this dumb and not be some kind of home-schooled American? I am genuinely awestruck

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"]And about your college belief: bull$hit. I don't live somewhere like the US where you guys stick with one theory and everyone else who disagrees is shunned. ShadowsDemon

You didn't go to school did you...
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 imaps3fanboy
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] lol Australia would not teach creationism in university Ever It was barely taught in high school

You didn't go to school did you...

Can schools even be accredited if they don't teach evolution? Serious question
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14823 Posts

yeah good old australia where all the christian nutters come around every saturday and sunday knocking on our doors trying to cram their religion down our throat.

washnwax
Ugh really? Not something I'll be looking forward to.