The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer UPDATE: Back up with teaser desctiption.

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#1 Avian005
Member since 2009 • 4112 Posts

http://youtu.be/C09v8hqBxCg?t=20s

Here it is! I don't do fake stuff. Enjoy!

EDIT: Mirror trailer underneath:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FswJs6U3xCk&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: Trailer description underneath:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/the-dark-knight-rises-trailer-descriptionReleased 07/12 (day before trailer)

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
I expected a rick roll, I actually did. :lol:
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Avian005

I expected a rick roll, I actually did. :lol:Overlord93
I hope I earned your trust. :P

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Cool, couldn't understand a word that guy was saying, but cool nonetheless.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
Video is already gone. -__________- Damn it!
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
It's gone, but if you're gonna see Harry Potter tomorrow at midnight, you should see it.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Overlord93
It's gone, but if you're gonna see Harry Potter tomorrow at midnight, you should see it.Travo_basic
wow, they act fast :shock:

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]I expected a rick roll, I actually did. :lol:Avian005

I hope I earned your trust. :P

yes, use it wisely :x :P
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

That video was pulled faster than my 2010 Holiday bonus check!

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Avian005

I still have the video up, I will download it now.

EDIT: Oh no...I can't! I can watch it but I can't download it! :cry:

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Hey! There's no Batman video there!

You're a phony! A big fat PHONY!!

phony

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Avian005

Hey! There's no Batman video there!

You're a phony! A big fat PHONY!!

phony

TheHighWind

It's not my fault! I trusted them!

monkeyd_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 monkeyd_93
Member since 2007 • 6848 Posts
and it doesn't release for another year either :S Though i saw harry potter pt 2 today and didnt see it in the previews :(
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
that was kinda meh.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Avian005

and it doesn't release for another year either :S Though i saw harry potter pt 2 today and didnt see it in the previews :(monkeyd_93
:O How is that even possible? Hopefully that doesn't happen to me, I would be so pissed. At least you got to watch it now. :P

onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 onebeelo
Member since 2011 • 440 Posts
gonna be over hyped and over rated corny as hell content like the last one.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
Eh, I couldn't really see it.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Avian005

gonna be over hyped and over rated corny as hell content like the last one.onebeelo
You're right, Batman & Robin was awful, but Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were both great.

onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 onebeelo

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]gonna be over hyped and over rated corny as hell content like the last one.Avian005

You're right, Batman & Robin was awful, but Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were both great.

batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts

It was ok, but you couldn't really make out what they were saying.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#21 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.onebeelo

I hated Batman Begins when I was 15 - but after rewatching it a few years back I can see why so many people like it. It's an excellent film and I didn't think The Dark Knight could top it, but it did.

Those devices play a critical part of the entire plot of TDK. They weren't cheesy or corny plot devices. The whole movie has an excellent theme of ethics and moral stance.

This trailer was pretty meh. I'm sure it's going to be a great film but it's obvious the trailer was rushed. The movie has only been filming for a few months now so they probably don't really have a lot of footage to work with.

Kcube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kcube
Member since 2003 • 25398 Posts

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]gonna be over hyped and over rated corny as hell content like the last one.onebeelo

batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.

Its based on a comic...what do you expect?

And I agree that Batman and robin was horrible.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Avian005

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.Haziqonfire

I hated Batman Begins when I was 15 - but after rewatching it a few years back I can see why so many people like it. It's an excellent film and I didn't think The Dark Knight could top it, but it did.

Those devices play a critical part of the entire plot of TDK. They weren't cheesy or corny plot devices. The whole movie has an excellent theme of ethics and moral stance.

This trailer was pretty meh. I'm sure it's going to be a great film but it's obvious the trailer was rushed. The movie has only been filming for a few months now so they probably don't really have a lot of footage to work with.

It wasn't rushed, this is just a teaser trailer. Teaser trailers are not the same as theatrical trailers.

dnafactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dnafactory
Member since 2011 • 231 Posts

Lol the company is gonna be pissed about the leak.

onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 onebeelo

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.Haziqonfire

the movie focuses on ethics and moral but that doesnt just mean what it does to achieve it (rather, shove it in your face) is good. its a pg-13 film and tries to keep all the audience happy and nolan does ue crappy cheap plot devices. another one i just remeber is the kid a the end when he had the gun pointed at his head, yeah, that was a ganruantee that he wasnt going to be harmed. lazy. nolan is a immature director.
Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Avian005

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"]

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]batman begins was awful dark knight was very enjoyable. it could be so much better if nolan wasnt such a people pleaser though. some of the dialogue and cheesy plot devices are corny as hell. i.e, the boat scene, putting a security guard inside the jokers cell, just to name a few. serious facepalm stuff.onebeelo

the movie focuses on ethics and moral but that doesnt just mean what it does to achieve it (rather, shove it in your face) is good. its a pg-13 film and tries to keep all the audience happy and nolan does ue crappy cheap plot devices. another one i just remeber is the kid a the end when he had the gun pointed at his head, yeah, that was a ganruantee that he wasnt going to be harmed. lazy. nolan is a immature director.

To me, it never felt like the movie hoved it's use moral and ethics in my face.It took it's time to develop each situation. So wha't if it's PG-13 and it's trying to keep the audience happy. It's a Batman movie. Hell, in the end, he Gotham still loses it's white knight and Batman takes the rap for Harvey's murders.

Two-Face used Gordon's son for a reason, "No, I won't hurt you're family; just the person you love most."Harvey feltsince Gordon didn't/couldn't save Rachel, it would be only fair to put the person's Gordon loved mos tlife on the line. It was part of Harvey character, he didn't want to harm the boy, he only wanted what was fair.And it's not like Nolan threw the kid in out of now where, he was in the movie before.

HolaMiAmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HolaMiAmor
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
Wish I could understand what was being said in the trailer...
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
Pretty much what I expected. At least it had some footage.
onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 onebeelo

To me, it never felt like the movie hoved it's use moral and ethics in my face.It took it's time to develop each situation. So wha't if it's PG-13 and it's trying to keep the audience happy. It's a Batman movie. Hell, in the end, he Gotham still loses it's white knight and Batman takes the rap for Harvey's murders.

Two-Face used Gordon's son for a reason, "No, I won't hurt you're family; just the person you love most."Harvey feltsince Gordon didn't/couldn't save Rachel, it would be only fair toput the person's Gordon loved mostlife on the line. It was part of Harvey character, and it's not like Nolan threw the kid in out of now where, he was in the movie before. What are these other crappy, cheap plot devices?Avian005

because if its pg-13 and trying to keep the audience happy then it will always wander away from what it should be. once you start doing things because its what the people want, you arent giving them what they need. and in turn, with batman, a lot of it was just cheesy as hell

not about why he used his son. i meant as soon as that gun got pointed at his head, i knew 100% nothing was going to happen to him. i was waiting for something to snatch the bad guy away. lame and predictable. a false and cheap way to try and bring tension to a scene.

the whole boat scene was a slap in the face. dont really need to ay more on that one

having a guard in the jokers cel watching over him. why would u put a guard in a locked cell with a dangerous prisoner? cheap plot device.

a long with the general campness of the dialogue.

havent watched the film in a while so trying to think of more.

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Avian005

[QUOTE="Avian005"]To me, it never felt like the movie hoved it's use moral and ethics in my face.It took it's time to develop each situation. So wha't if it's PG-13 and it's trying to keep the audience happy. It's a Batman movie. Hell, in the end, he Gotham still loses it's white knight and Batman takes the rap for Harvey's murders.

Two-Face used Gordon's son for a reason, "No, I won't hurt you're family; just the person you love most."Harvey feltsince Gordon didn't/couldn't save Rachel, it would be only fair toput the person's Gordon loved mostlife on the line. It was part of Harvey character, and it's not like Nolan threw the kid in out of now where, he was in the movie before. What are these other crappy, cheap plot devices?onebeelo

because if its pg-13 and trying to keep the audience happy then it will always wander away from what it should be. once you start doing things because its what the people want, you arent giving them what they need. and in turn, with batman, a lot of it was just cheesy as hell

not about why he used his son. i meant as soon as that gun got pointed at his head, i knew 100% nothing was going to happen to him. i was waiting for something to snatch the bad guy away. lame and predictable. a false and cheap way to try and bring tension to a scene.

the whole boat scene was a slap in the face. dont really need to ay more on that one

having a guard in the jokers cel watching over him. why would u put a guard in a locked cell with a dangerous prisoner? cheap plot device.

Again, this is a BATMAN movie. Of course the hero is going to come out on top, we all know that. We all knew that. The scenes weren't meant make us question if Batman save the boy, or the people on the boats, it was present new challenges for Batman. You're looking at this in the wrong way. Of course they're not going to make an rated R Batman movie because there is no point.

The Joker wasn't even in a locked cell at the time, that's why the guard was in the room with him.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Overlord93
i meant as soon as that gun got pointed at his head, i knew 100% nothing was going to happen to him. i was waiting for something to snatch the bad guy away. lame and predictable. onebeelo
You can say that about almost every film ever made. Except those really bad horror films where they just kill characters on the flip of a coin.
onebeelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 onebeelo

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]

[QUOTE="Avian005"]To me, it never felt like the movie hoved it's use moral and ethics in my face.It took it's time to develop each situation. So wha't if it's PG-13 and it's trying to keep the audience happy. It's a Batman movie. Hell, in the end, he Gotham still loses it's white knight and Batman takes the rap for Harvey's murders.

Two-Face used Gordon's son for a reason, "No, I won't hurt you're family; just the person you love most."Harvey feltsince Gordon didn't/couldn't save Rachel, it would be only fair toput the person's Gordon loved mostlife on the line. It was part of Harvey character, and it's not like Nolan threw the kid in out of now where, he was in the movie before. What are these other crappy, cheap plot devices?Avian005

Again, this is a BATMAN movie. Of course the hero is going to come out on top, we all know that. We all knew that. The scenes weren't meant make us question if Batman save the boy, or the people on the boats, it was present new challenges for Batman. You're looking at this in the wrong way. Of course they're not going to make an rated R Batman movie because there is no point.

The Joker wasn't even in a locked cell at the time, that's why the guard was in the room with him.

ok. we just disagree.

i think nolan uses seriously cheap tricks. i know the boy wasnt going to get a scratch on him so i dont see the need to build it up like it he may get hurt, when he obviously is not. nolan is a great director but he plays to the audience too much and overall comes across as very childish.

also, is that scott pilgrim in your sig ?? i definetely see differences now. that was one of the worst films ive ever seen

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#33 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

OMG, Bane.:o I want to see it now.:|

Avian005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Avian005

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]

onebeelo

ok. we just disagree.

i think nolan uses seriously cheap tricks. i know the boy wasnt going to get a scratch on him so i dont see the need to build it up like it he may get hurt, when he obviously is not. nolan is a great director but he plays to the audience too much and overall comes across as very childish.

also, is that scott pilgrim in your sig ?? i definetely see differences now. that was one of the worst films ive ever seen

:P

Fine. Agree to disagree.

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

Decent quality trailer here while it's still up

tryagainlater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#36 tryagainlater
Member since 2005 • 7446 Posts

-RocBoys9489-
Are you sure that's the real trailer because it looked very fake. All the lines and footage involving Batman were from The Dark Knight. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

[QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

tryagainlater

Are you sure that's the real trailer because it looked very fake. All the lines and footage involving Batman were from The Dark Knight. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

If that was fake, then somebody must have brought Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway to their house and filmed them w/ HD cameras LOL

Actually that was a fake I think, according to the description lol. Very good fake though, seems to still have some real footage though? Odd

Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
Are you sure that's the real trailer because it looked very fake. All the lines and footage involving Batman were from The Dark Knight. Maybe I'm just paranoid.tryagainlater
It's fake. I think that Batplane was from one of Burton/Schumacher films. I don't know where the clips of the fake Bane were from.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#39 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

OMG can't wait. Who the guy in the hospital bed?

CJL182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 CJL182
Member since 2003 • 9233 Posts

Robin Williams as Hugo Strange? I'm leaning towards a fake, but that was a very well done trailer. Movie trailers rarely, if ever, use a bunch of old footage and lines from previous films.

metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

[QUOTE="tryagainlater"][QUOTE="-RocBoys9489-"]

-RocBoys9489-

If that was fake, then somebody must have brought Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway to their house and filmed them w/ HD cameras LOL

Actually that was a fake I think, according to the description lol. Very good fake though, seems to still have some real footage though? Odd

I think they pulled footage from several unrelated movies. If you look carefully when Hathaway/Bale are kissing they're showing different people from behind.

imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts
No thanks, won't be seeing this
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#43 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
Looks fake.
DJChuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 DJChuy
Member since 2010 • 1851 Posts

-RocBoys9489-

It's fake. The part with Robin Williams at the beginning is from the movie Insomnia

TSNAKE617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TSNAKE617
Member since 2008 • 5494 Posts

[QUOTE="Avian005"]

[QUOTE="onebeelo"]

onebeelo

ok. we just disagree.

Why do you watch movies based on comics? Heck, why are you on a video games forum? Are you just trolling or something?

Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

Looks good.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mitu123
Looks fake. th3warr1or
The TC's isn't fake. However, -RocBoys9489-'s is.
The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

All I can say is "meh."

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#49 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]Looks fake. mitu123

TC's has been taken down though.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]Looks fake. th3warr1or

TC's has been taken down though.

That's because it was leaked, why would WB take down a fake trailer?