teacher tapes a 13 year old girl mouth

• 173 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rcafan
Member since 2010 • 2025 Posts

http://www.comcast.net/video/teacher-tapes-students-mouth/1866532095/Comcast/1864788357/

she admits she is chatty but serioulsy? she be resign? how about fired its time to stop this crap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
I don't really see the problem.
Radiatedrich91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Radiatedrich91
Member since 2009 • 707 Posts

Lol'd tbh.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rcafan
I don't really see the problem.ferret-gamer
:| are you kidding me? it is wrong a clear volition of a student. if she acted up and she talking in class send her out. you don't ever put tape on a student no matter what you think it is wrong. clearly.
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

I find myself....not caring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]I don't really see the problem.rcafan
:| are you kidding me? it is wrong a clear volition of a student. if she acted up and she talking in class send her out. you don't ever put tape on a student no matter what you think it is wrong. clearly.

What is wrong with that form of punishment? It is not like the teacher started caning her or another form of corporal punishment.
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rcafan

xLFTMx
i am sure it be a totally diffrent if a student tape a teachers mouth... oh wait... yea that has happen before.... and people flip out.... but its ok for a teacher to do it? not its not. dobule standards do not work. if you didn't care why did you bother to click on the thread to click replay and leave a message like this?
rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rcafan
[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]I don't really see the problem.ferret-gamer

What is wrong with that form of punishment? It is not like the teacher started caning her or another form of corporal punishment.

cleary it wrong. one... teacher said "this stays in classroom it was only a joke" the means she knew it was wrong and could of been seriously fired. someone could of stop breathing some people have issues and can't breath out of there noise that well. some people could of choke on something etc.... i wonder why. this is not a punishment you a cleary do not belong in a classroom with student if yuo think this is "ok"
Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts
Am I the only one that skimmed through the topic titles and saw an "r" instead of a "t"?... was shocked then re-read and facial expressions went back to normal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="rcafan"] :| are you kidding me? it is wrong a clear volition of a student. if she acted up and she talking in class send her out. you don't ever put tape on a student no matter what you think it is wrong. clearly.

cleary it wrong. one... teacher said "this stays in classroom it was only a joke" the means she knew it was wrong and could of been seriously fired. someone could of stop breathing some people have issues and can't breath out of there noise that well. some people could of choke on something etc.... i wonder why. this is not a punishment you a cleary do not belong in a classroom with student if yuo think this is "ok"

I am a high school student and i don't see what the big deal is.
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

rcafan

i am sure it be a totally diffrent if a student tape a teachers mouth... oh wait... yea that has happen before.... and people flip out.... but its ok for a teacher to do it? not its not. dobule standards do not work. if you didn't care why did you bother to click on the thread to click replay and leave a message like this?

Because you clearly think it IS a big deal. My opinion is that it isnt. I should only post if I agree with you right?

Yes, students did get in trouble for this same thing awhile back, didnt care then either. Was it a bad call? Probably. She should of handled it better. Is it a news story? Hell no. Its barely decent gossip AT THAT SCHOOL.

The story is a waste of time.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] What is wrong with that form of punishment? It is not like the teacher started caning her or another form of corporal punishment.ferret-gamer

what a big surprise.... seriuolsy i just outline why its wrong. no teacher has right to put hands on a student. there better ways to handle it... and this is cleary wrong. if a parent did this... could be child abuse.... seriously.... when a teacher is ressigan it means something for sure. for you to say its ok for a techer to tape your mouth? really... have you ever been tape in school??? students talk all the time its normal part of life. you really should stop posting before you go over the line

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="rcafan"] cleary it wrong. one... teacher said "this stays in classroom it was only a joke" the means she knew it was wrong and could of been seriously fired. someone could of stop breathing some people have issues and can't breath out of there noise that well. some people could of choke on something etc.... i wonder why. this is not a punishment you a cleary do not belong in a classroom with student if yuo think this is "ok"rcafan

what a big surprise.... seriuolsy i just outline why its wrong. no teacher has right to put hands on a student. there better ways to handle it... and this is cleary wrong. if a parent did this... could be child abuse.... seriously.... when a teacher is ressigan it means something for sure. for you to say its ok for a techer to tape your mouth? really... have you ever been tape in school??? students talk all the time its normal part of life. you really should stop posting before you go over the line

what on earth was that word?

but on topic, I dont agree with it. But young teenagers can really be a pain in the ***. its a lesson for that girl and its one hard learnt, those are generally the only types of lessons that get through

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

Because you clearly think it IS a big deal. My opinion is that it isnt. I should only post if I agree with you right?

Yes, students did get in trouble for this same thing awhile back, didnt care then either. Was it a bad call? Probably. She should of handled it better. Is it a news story? Hell no. Its barely decent gossip AT THAT SCHOOL.

cleary if its such a waste of time why do you even freaking bother replaying to something? and yes its a big deal. i can't believe how .......... people our on here period. you wouldn't like it you would of went down to the office and said so something. its a shame people like you sit there and say its ok. yet if that happen to your child you blow a lid off.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SkyWard20
Member since 2009 • 4509 Posts

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"][QUOTE="rcafan"] cleary it wrong. one... teacher said "this stays in classroom it was only a joke" the means she knew it was wrong and could of been seriously fired. someone could of stop breathing some people have issues and can't breath out of there noise that well. some people could of choke on something etc.... i wonder why. this is not a punishment you a cleary do not belong in a classroom with student if yuo think this is "ok"rcafan

Where are you from? This is not a big deal. Wherever you're from, I'm sure your country/schools have bigger problems than this.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] I am a high school student and i don't see what the big deal is.chaoscougar1

but on topic, I dont agree with it. But young teenagers can really be a pain in the ***. its a lesson for that girl and its one hard learnt, those are generally the only types of lessons that get through

thats a bs lie. and you damn well know it.

Harkat95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Harkat95
Member since 2009 • 1139 Posts
I thought this kind of stuff only happened in hentai, lol. Seriously though, that is a bit messed up.
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"] i am sure it be a totally diffrent if a student tape a teachers mouth... oh wait... yea that has happen before.... and people flip out.... but its ok for a teacher to do it? not its not. dobule standards do not work. if you didn't care why did you bother to click on the thread to click replay and leave a message like this?rcafan

cleary if its such a waste of time why do you even freaking bother replaying to something? and yes its a big deal. i can't believe how .......... people our on here period. you wouldn't like it you would of went down to the office and said so something. its a shame people like you sit there and say its ok. yet if that happen to your child you blow a lid off.

Because thinking something isnt newsworthy IS AN OPINION.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

xLFTMx

why post in a thread if you think its a waste of time? hum... you just wasted more of your time for no reason but to whine. you don't like the topic leave.
Zorgax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zorgax
Member since 2011 • 384 Posts

classtime is when you stfu. teacher is right. student is wrong. deal with it.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SkyWard20

[QUOTE="SkyWard20"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

rcafan

Where are you from? This is not a bigdeal. Wherever you're from, I'm sure your country/schools have bigger problems than this.

so cause there bigger issues this does not matter? bs it does matter. it really does not matter where i am from i will tell you that right now. its wrong it could of hurt teh child some kids can't breath well through there noise and it could of really did some damage.... not to metion that she cough took it off. and how teacher said it was joke stays in classroom. TELLS ME SHE KNEW BETTER.

of course there other issues but to say it does not matter is a lie. what is wrong with you people?

1. Close your browser. 2. Turn off your PC. 3. Take a stress pill because you're probably in more stress right now than that child ever was.
Harkat95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Harkat95
Member since 2009 • 1139 Posts

Wow, people are sensitive. THis really isn't that big of a thing. The teacher was just messing around, and the girl/mom are milking this for all it's worth. I mean comeon, it's a piece of tape. You could just...y know...take it off. :lol:

InEMplease
Plus it's kinky as hell. *Checks age of girl*. I mean, how dare you sir!
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

rcafan

why post in a thread if you think its a waste of time? hum... you just wasted more of your time for no reason but to whine. you don't like the topic leave.

I think the idea of the story is a waste of time, I could care less if you wanna talk about it. You posted it on a public forum. I posted and stated that I dont care because its not a big deal. Clearly your the one whining. Don't make a damn thread if you just want everyone to agree with you. Thats not a discussion.

Also, being rude for the sake of being rude makes every point you bring up less valid. Grow up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Are you being serious about the child abuse if a parent did that? Really? And no i have "never been tape in school", but if I was ever to face this punishment i sure as hell wouldn't make a giant ruckus about it and force the teacher to retire. Your following sentence is incoherent so i am not sure how to respond.

And how am i going over the line? Not everyone grew up in the same super sheltered baby school that you apparently went to, other schools, even american schools, have these mystical things called punishments for when you misbehave. If you think that is some horrid atrocity then god forbid you ever go to an rural public school, much less a school in another country like China.

Zorgax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Zorgax
Member since 2011 • 384 Posts

my english teacher used to throw stuff at people when they were talking. hell even if they were yawning he would throw stuff at them (he didnt like yawning) and he would hit people (jokingly and very softly i might add) when they did or said something stupid or wrong. everyone laughed, including the 'victim'.

no one has been harmed and money is the only reason this even made the news.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#29 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

rcafan

thats a bs lie. and you damn well know it.

its not a lie, teenagers generally do not accept authority that well (or at all) they need to respect (and slightly fear) you. I dont mean parents should start beating their children to get respect, but a strong statement can stop this behaviour from occuring again and teach the child about respect and manners
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

i thought the topic title said someting much worse, but then i realised it said tapes and i calmed down.

SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SkyWard20

Wow, people are sensitive. THis really isn't that big of a thing. The teacher was just messing around, and the girl/mom are milking this for all it's worth. I mean comeon, it's a piece of tape. You could just...y know...take it off. :lol:

InEMplease

Oh no, how could a 13 year old ever think of doing that! That requires the full use of at least three fingers. There's no way their education system could account for that! She could have suffocated!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="InEMplease"]

SkyWard20

Oh no, how could a 13 year old ever think of doing that! That requires the full use of at least three fingers. There's no way their education system could account for that! She could have suffocated!

Well looking at the TC's grasp of grammar, I would not doubt that people who went to these types of schools are somewhat lacking their education. :P
chathuranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chathuranga
Member since 2003 • 3549 Posts
Not really a big deal and TC needs to chill out and stop attacking everyone that disagrees with him.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I'm not a teacher, i'm a student. However i really really empathise with teachers as when i'm trying to listen to them and 2 little disrespecting **** its usually the teachers pets who are usually girls, are quitely chatting away, it's one of many things that really annoy me. But i havent been to school in two weeks so it shows how much i hate the place.

ThePerro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#35 ThePerro
Member since 2006 • 3105 Posts

I love these stories. "Little Caitlin was just an innocent thirteen year old that always does her dishes and watches Christian television with her mom, til one day a big bad teacher brought down the hammer ---of tape".

It's a stupid thing the teacher did though, but would be totally normal in a school in another country. By the way her mom looks like she's her dad too.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I kinda chuckled at that. I understand the stress that teacher must've felt, but just send them down to the office and get the disruptive students out of class.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="chathuranga"]Not really a big deal and TC needs to chill out and stop attacking everyone that disagrees with him.rcafan
no it has everything to do with how ignorant all you are. if this happen to you. you wouldn't be saying that. secondly... i don't care if its a girl or boy it does not matter who it is. people act like preteens are a bunch of ingorant kids that not the case your jumping to assumption like lovegamers1992 jumping to clousion "litte disrepoecting ***? really?? they were talking that not really a big thing...."normal in a school in another country."-the perro there laws in this country for this reason.. look how ingorant yuo all

Do you know what "ignorant" means? And even if you don't want to learn how to spell correctly GS has a built in spell checker; you could attempt to use it. Your posts are begining to get annoying to read and some parts of them aren't even coherent speech.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"] I am a high school student and i don't see what the big deal is.ferret-gamer

Are you being serious about the child abuse if a parent did that? Really? And no i have "never been tape in school", but if I was ever to face this punishment i sure as hell wouldn't make a giant ruckus about it and force the teacher to retire. Your following sentence is incoherent so i am not sure how to respond.

And how am i going over the line? Not everyone grew up in the same super sheltered baby school that you apparently went to, other schools, even american schools, have these mystical things called punishments for when you misbehave. If you think that is some horrid atrocity then god forbid you ever go to an rural public school, much less a school in another country like China.

they never forced the teacher to retire. second the teacher knew it was wrong that why she told the girl it was a joke. thridly its the teacher fault for getting resign.

xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xLFTMx

[QUOTE="chathuranga"]Not really a big deal and TC needs to chill out and stop attacking everyone that disagrees with him.rcafan
No it has everything to do with how ignorant all ofyou are. If this happened to you you wouldn't be saying that. Secondly... Idon't care if its a girl or boy, it does not matter who it is. People act like preteens are a bunch of ignorant kids that's not the case, your jumping to assumptiones like lovegamers1992's jumping to conclusion"litte disrespecting***? Really?? They were talking about itnot really beinga big thing...."normal in a school in another country."-the perro Therearelaws in this country for this reason.. look how ignorant you all are

Fixed all that for ya. Hate for you to look IGNORANT. The G actually goes before the N.

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="chathuranga"]Not really a big deal and TC needs to chill out and stop attacking everyone that disagrees with him.InEMplease

no it has everything to do with how ignorant all you are. if this happen to you. you wouldn't be saying that. secondly... i don't care if its a girl or boy it does not matter who it is. people act like preteens are a bunch of ingorant kids that not the case your jumping to assumption like lovegamers1992 jumping to clousion "litte disrepoecting ***? really?? they were talking that not really a big thing...."normal in a school in another country."-the perro there laws in this country for this reason.. look how ingorant yuo all

We're all ignorant now? Dude, it's a piece of tape. I really don't understand how you can be so upset about this. The kid probably wasn't even as upset as you are, but just wanted to make waves.

its wrong its a from child abuse

rcafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rcafan

[QUOTE="rcafan"][QUOTE="chathuranga"]Not really a big deal and TC needs to chill out and stop attacking everyone that disagrees with him.xLFTMx

No it has everything to do with how ignorant all ofyou are. If this happened to you you wouldn't be saying that. Secondly... Idon't care if its a girl or boy, it does not matter who it is. People act like preteens are a bunch of ignorant kids that's not the case, your jumping to assumptiones like lovegamers1992's jumping to conclusion"litte disrespecting***? Really?? They were talking about itnot really beinga big thing...."normal in a school in another country."-the perro Therearelaws in this country for this reason.. look how ignorant you all are

Fixed all that for ya. Hate for you to look IGNORANT. The G actually goes before the N.

you damn well know you wouldn't like, i know that..... its not hard to figure out. seeing your replays you applenty don't care or give to rats behind.
SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SkyWard20
I kinda chuckled at that. I understand the stress that teacher must've felt, but just send them down to the office and get the disruptive students out of class.Travo_basic
This sounds like it can be far nicer than sending a chatty student out. Getting sent out seems a lot more cold. Taping a 13-year old's mouth in class sounds more jovial than done to just cope with the stress involved, to me at least. I would probably laugh too if it happened to me with a teacher I was on good terms with.
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Travo_basic
Let's take it easy in this thread and stick to the topic please. We don't really need grammar corrections and comments about others being ignorant. If you think someone is mistaken, then feel free to explain why without tossing out the word "ignorant" for every sentence.
SkyWard20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SkyWard20

[QUOTE="ferret-gamer"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"]

rcafan

they never forced the teacher to retire. second the teacher knew it was wrong that why she told the girl it was a joke. thridly its the teacher fault for getting resign.

Your conclusion makes no sense whatsoever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

[QUOTE="xLFTMx"]

[QUOTE="rcafan"] No it has everything to do with how ignorant all ofyou are. If this happened to you you wouldn't be saying that. Secondly... Idon't care if its a girl or boy, it does not matter who it is. People act like preteens are a bunch of ignorant kids that's not the case, your jumping to assumptiones like lovegamers1992's jumping to conclusion"litte disrespecting***? Really?? They were talking about itnot really beinga big thing...."normal in a school in another country."-the perro Therearelaws in this country for this reason.. look how ignorant you all arercafan

you damn well know you wouldn't like, i know that..... its not hard to figure out. seeing your replays you applenty don't care or give to rats behind.

Green highlighted parts of your post are examples of incoherent sections in your posts. I would advise that you pay attention to the actual subject matter in school instead of obsessing over every little nuance.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Travo_basic
[QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I kinda chuckled at that. I understand the stress that teacher must've felt, but just send them down to the office and get the disruptive students out of class.SkyWard20
This sounds like it can be far nicer than sending a chatty student out. Getting sent out seems a lot more cold. Taping a 13-year old's mouth in class sounds more jovial than done to just cope with the stress involved, to me at least. I would probably laugh too if it happened to me with a teacher I was on good terms with.

I've actually done silly things like that as well. You've got to know your students, though. We always have training to stress the fact that silliness like this or sarcasm can be construed as cruel and is frowned upon. I hate to be so serious, it's not in my nature, but we really have to be these days to avoid conflicts with parents or administrators.
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#50 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
[QUOTE="SkyWard20"][QUOTE="Travo_basic"]I kinda chuckled at that. I understand the stress that teacher must've felt, but just send them down to the office and get the disruptive students out of class.Travo_basic

I've actually done silly things like that as well. You've got to know your students, though. We always have training to stress the fact that silliness like this or sarcasm can be construed as cruel and is frowned upon. I hate to be so serious, it's not in my nature, but we really have to be these days to avoid conflicts with parents or administrators.

Yeah I think knowing your students well is part of it. I would think it as a funny story to tell. Not sure about some people...