Strongest army in the world?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johnchan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 johnchan3
Member since 2007 • 281 Posts
[QUOTE="johnchan3"][QUOTE="eo12601"][QUOTE="johnchan3"]

I am a Chinese, I dont think Chinese want to have war against USA, Although the government is bad, but the people are working hard to develop economy and want to have better living standard. China is full of people, peace and rich are their dreams. But not the wars that are meaningless.

joetira
doesn't matter what you want. What matters is what your government wants. Same thing for us of course, but to a lesser extent. And the Taiwan issue is certainly a possible hotspot.

Taiwan is absolutely a part of China! Even half of the Taiwanese agree that!

what makes you think that. I know a few people who come from Tiwain and claim they arn't a part of China and I was like you are and w/e. At least the government thinks they are soverign. There is a reason the tiwainese government is upgrading their military and getting stuff from America while China gets it from Russia.

Just a few people! See how many Taiwanese against their current government! Many Taiwanese actually came from mainland China!
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts
[QUOTE="joetira"][QUOTE="johnchan3"][QUOTE="eo12601"][QUOTE="johnchan3"]

I am a Chinese, I dont think Chinese want to have war against USA, Although the government is bad, but the people are working hard to develop economy and want to have better living standard. China is full of people, peace and rich are their dreams. But not the wars that are meaningless.

johnchan3
doesn't matter what you want. What matters is what your government wants. Same thing for us of course, but to a lesser extent. And the Taiwan issue is certainly a possible hotspot.

Taiwan is absolutely a part of China! Even half of the Taiwanese agree that!

what makes you think that. I know a few people who come from Tiwain and claim they arn't a part of China and I was like you are and w/e. At least the government thinks they are soverign. There is a reason the tiwainese government is upgrading their military and getting stuff from America while China gets it from Russia.

Just a few people! See how many Taiwanese against their current government! Many Taiwanese actually came from mainland China!

yes because people in Taiwan really want to watch government funded media and be violently put down everytime they try to protest...sounds like fun