Star Wars: The Clone Wars

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]Anybody remember KOTOR? Why don't they have Bioware just write the script? And use real people and have someone from Dark Knight do the casting?battlefront23

KOTOR's story wasn't that great The main reason people remember it so fondly was because of the twist toward the end (which waspretty cool). Aside from that, though, the story was pretty basic. KOTOR 2 had a much better story.

The story of KOTOR 2 wasn't that great IMO. Everything about KOTOR's 1 story was typical yes, but so is Mass Effect's and well... in my mind, Mass Effect was the greatest story video game of 2007.

KOTOR 2 had a great story. Your mysterious exile, the missig the Jedi, the Republic collapsing all around you. Not to mention the characters were way better than KOTOR 1's characters. Kreia>>>>>>>>>>>>>all KOTOR 1 party members. I still think KOTOR1 was a better game overall, because of the planet structure, but KOTOR 2 had a great story.

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
[QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]Anybody remember KOTOR? Why don't they have Bioware just write the script? And use real people and have someone from Dark Knight do the casting?Rhazakna

KOTOR's story wasn't that great The main reason people remember it so fondly was because of the twist toward the end (which waspretty cool). Aside from that, though, the story was pretty basic. KOTOR 2 had a much better story.

The story of KOTOR 2 wasn't that great IMO. Everything about KOTOR's 1 story was typical yes, but so is Mass Effect's and well... in my mind, Mass Effect was the greatest story video game of 2007.

KOTOR 2 had a great story. Your mysterious exile, the missig the Jedi, the Republic collapsing all around you. Not to mention the characters were way better than KOTOR 1's characters. Kreia>>>>>>>>>>>>>all KOTOR 1 party members. I still think KOTOR1 was a better game overall, because of the planet structure, but KOTOR 2 had a great story.

I agree. I just didn't like how the Sith Lords kind of took a back seat throughout the game. I know the game was rushed and all, but seriously, there were only 2 cutscenes featuring Nihilus.

I also hated the ending. It made me feel like all I worked for for 25+ hours went to waste, seeing as how I didn't even know what happened to my allies.

peteyday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 peteyday
Member since 2006 • 939 Posts
I seen this yesterday because hancock isnt showing anymore.To be honest,I liked it.Wasnt bad at all.Not better than the other movies,but not bad at all.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
[QUOTE="battlefront23"][QUOTE="Rhazakna"]

[QUOTE="battlefront23"]Anybody remember KOTOR? Why don't they have Bioware just write the script? And use real people and have someone from Dark Knight do the casting?Rhazakna

Eh honesly I thought Kreia was really lame.

But Wrex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> both KOTORs characters.

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts
Looks as bad as the original trilogy ;)
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 battlefront23

Looks as bad as the original trilogy ;)aaronmullan

Blasphemy!

peteyday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 peteyday
Member since 2006 • 939 Posts
You guys all are terrible...You know this movie was to kick off the TV SHOW right? They use the same animation...so does it look as good as a 203494584 million dollar pixar movie? No....but who cares...this movie was made for SW fans...not the drooling masses who clammor to see things like Epic Movie and Spiderman 3.....Is Clone Wars on the level of Last King of Scotland or Dark Knight? No.....its a pure summer blockbuster designed to do 1 thing...suck you from your dull lives for 2 hours and thats all....You all saw the previews...if you went then complained even more about the animation then you all need to stock up on watermelons and bagels because you will be single for a VERY long time.Legacyoftain
ARE YOU SAYING SPIDEY 3 SUCKED.It wasnt kicking off the series.The series started about 2 years ago.Also,Spidey the was a damn good movie andit's fans are not drooling masses.
aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#58 aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]Looks as bad as the original trilogy ;)battlefront23

Blasphemy!

What? Star Wars is a religion now? :P

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 battlefront23
[QUOTE="battlefront23"]

[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]Looks as bad as the original trilogy ;)aaronmullan

Blasphemy!

What? Star Wars is a religion now? :P

No its just blasphemous to say anything bad about the old trilogy. :P

-Patriots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#60 -Patriots
Member since 2007 • 279 Posts
I actually liked it and am looking forward to the series. BTW george lucas did not direct it.
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
I wanted to watch it simply because I like Star Wars, but the animation looks way to childish for my taste.